Mustang Exhaust header for 3.8SC? by poncho_101
Started on: 10-24-2005 12:50 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 10-25-2005 09:17 AM
poncho_101

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2005 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poncho_101Send a Private Message to poncho_101Direct Link to This Post
Please forgive me if this idea has already been beat to death but after doing a few searches I have found very little on it. Someone posted that the header off of a 95 Mustang matched ports for an L67. This would send our exhaust in the correct direction, but we would need to modify this in order to correct our bolts lining up. If this was the case would a set from a 3.8 thunderbird do the same? Has anyone done this as of yet? I am currently trying to aquire a set of gasket for each to see if it willwork, any comments or responces would be appreciated.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
poncho_101

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2005 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poncho_101Send a Private Message to poncho_101Direct Link to This Post
Bump
FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoDirect Link to This Post
Gee, I'm not sure that would work at all.

This cradle gets dropped next month. I'll get some pics around for ya.

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
If you are running a standard tranny then both sides can be used, the outer two ports are fine just need to elongate the holes to bolt up, the center port requires cutting the pipe turning it then rewelding as well as elongating the bolt holes. If running an auto tranny then what I have done is use the 3800SC manifold and cut off the part giong across and seal that end for use on the rear side, for the front side the mustang on clears no problem. Will take some pictures once finished the entire exhaust and send them to you . Dan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock