300zx headlight conversions by seegeer
Started on: 11-04-2007 08:59 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Synthesis on 11-08-2007 09:13 AM
seegeer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2007 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
has anyone done this conversion yet
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreDirect Link to This Post
Don't know whose car this is, but it is one of the coolest fixed headlight mods I've ever seen. One of only two I find acceptable, IMHO, the other being the C5-R style headlight that FierociousGT was doing a while back.

------------------
1984 Fiero SE, White, first love, sold...
1986 Fiero SE 2M6, gold
1988 Fiero 2M4, the Fox
1987 Fiero GT, Blue, 3.4/4T40
Still looking for that perfect CJB 88 GT...

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Looks good: goes well with Fiero body lines. It's good to see that someone made it work. Looks just like my sketch from 4/06.

JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
Good lord, thats the nicest headlight mod ever!

put an APB on this car, i want to know who, how, when and How much $$$ to do this. quite possibly the nicest swap ever, like it better than the corvette headlights.

JC
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
There are pictures of "litl devl" little devil something like that, a flamed red 3800 notchback with the 300ZX headlights. Not sure if its a photoshop or not. I've seen this yellow car from other angles and I am pretty sure its for real. I think its from europe, germany I think. Sorry for my bad info lol but its all i've got.
JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
little info is better than what i got from google

thanks
JC
JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post

JCUOIT

329 posts
Member since Apr 2007
anyone else got a lead on these head lights, i found lildevil, but he runs a red 3800 with no headlight conversion. but i would have to contact him first

thanks
JC
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2007 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
I don't know...that still looks suspiciously photoshopped. It would be outstanding if it were real though. This is the best I could find for a front end kit that delivered IMHO, a very hot headlight look...

It's just hell-a expensive. Pay for quality and originality I guess. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use the hella lights in this kit with the OEM hood. It might not look as nice though, as you'd be forced to put the lights higher on the hood and closer together...This particular kit is the entire front end of the car.

[This message has been edited by blkcofy (edited 11-08-2007).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2007 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkcofy:

I don't know...that still looks suspiciously photoshopped. It would be outstanding if it were real though. This is the best I could find for a front end kit that delivered IMHO, a very hot headlight look...

It's just hell-a expensive. Pay for quality and originality I guess. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use the hella lights in this kit with the OEM hood. It might not look as nice though, as you'd be forced to put the lights higher on the hood and closer together...This particular kit is the entire front end of the car.

Those are Norm's Flipper frontends. The headlight assemblies are part of the complete package, and look amazing on the hood. I think that trying to make them work with the stock fenders, hood and nose would be too much work.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock