Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  We need volunteers to tear apart a Fiero!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
We need volunteers to tear apart a Fiero!! by Haze_Performance
Started on: 07-02-2002 01:09 AM
Replies: 48
Last post by: Haze_Performance on 08-18-2002 10:07 PM
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
The Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts 2003 World of Wheels Display

The 2003 World of Wheels will be held at McCormick Place (in downtown Chicago) Feb. 1- 4. In years past, the PT Cruiser club has been our biggest competition. Last year we took 3rd place for “Club Participation” (Behind the PT’s & the AG Hummer club). Here’s what our display will be this year:
Take a Fiero & strip all the body panels from it. Leave the interior, all glass, engine, suspension. etc... Basically it will be a rolling/driving chassis. The entire chassis will be prepped & painted with POR15 rust prevention paint. (Semi-gloss black), the interior will be restored to factory, the engine will be cleaned & repainted & the 14” tech wheels will be refinished. The car will be used in our display & will be hands-on. There will be small information signs attached to the car in key locations explaining the manufacturing process, safety reports, awards the Fiero has won over the years …etc.

Bob Steiger of Twin Lakes Fiero has generously donated a car to our cause.

Here are the dates that we will be going down to Twin Lakes (Paxton. Illinois) to work on the car:

Aug. 17 - Sept. 14 - Sept. 28 - Oct. 6 - Oct. 20 - Nov. 9 - Nov. 23 - Dec. 7

The Volunteer List..

Dave Kopielski (Schamburg, IL) (Oreif) has volunteered his time to the restoration of the 14” Tech wheels.

- Joe Norton (Valparaiso, IN) (KissMySSFiero) has volunteered to tow the car from Twin Lakes Fiero when finished & to work on the restoration of the car.

- Dale Haydel (McHenry, IL) (gargoyle) has donated his garage/barn for storage.

- Jenny Kummer (Aurora, IL) (Haze-ette) Has volunteered to assist in painting the car.

- Mike Kroyer (Huntley, IL) (87 Pegasus) has volunteered to construct our club sign holder.

- Dave Bagwell (Bloomington, IL) (DL10) has volunteered to work on the car

- Dave Gray (Wabash, IN) (Monkeyman) has volunteered to work on the car.

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!!! You don’t have to be a member of N.I.F.E. to help. If you can help for an hour or the entire project, please let me know. We need as many hands as we can get. None of the work has been started yet. We will be getting the car from Bob in a few days. If you’ve always wanted to tear a Fiero apart! WE NEED YOU!!! We need help in all phases of the project.

• Disassembly of all the body panels.
• Chassis Prep
• Interior restoration
• Engine Prep & Repair
• Chassis Paint

The car will be worked on at Twin Lakes Fiero (Paxton, Illinois). All the parts you need to restore the car can be found in Bob’s yard. After the interior restoration & chassis prep is complete, the car might be moved to PFF member “gargoyle”s barn in McHenry, IL. (For paint & storage)
EVERYONE that volunteers will have their name added to our display sign that will be on display throughout the show. If you can to give us a hand, please contact me at:

Carl Kummer - Haze@ClassicFiero.com

FOR UPDATED INFO.... VISIT:
www.ClassicFiero.com/wow

Thank You for reading & for the space.
-Haze

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 08-01-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2002 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I have an automatic transmission I would be happy to spitshine and give to the cause. Send me the wire harnesses (I'll pay to ship) and I will clean and repair it like new.
LMK
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
I have an automatic transmission I would be happy to spitshine and give to the cause. Send me the wire harnesses (I'll pay to ship) and I will clean and repair it like new.
LMK

That's the spirit 84Bill. I'll get ahold of you as soon as I know if the car will be an auto or manual.

Thank You

===================

OK everyone.. I just threw this web page up. I'll clean it up & add more info later. Check it out.
www.classicfiero.com/wow

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
You should cut the body right down the middle. Then mount just the drivers half.

I wish I was closer, I would love to help.

MontanaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontanaFieroSend a Private Message to MontanaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey HAZE!! long time no see.... just wanted to say just how great of an idea you have there. I wish I were closer because I love to take things apart --- not to mention i'd kinda like to get to the show (work really sucks..lol)

I will look around my garage and see if I have anything that will help some.

------------------

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Just a suggestion. I would mount the steel bumpers and their honeycomb to the car. This would give it a little more shape and show off the safety of the car a little more. I think the car in the picture is a little too much stripped because of this.
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
IT sounds like a great display your planning. let me know when your going to be at Bobs and I'll drive up and give you a hand.
Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Awwww. I thought for a minute we were going to get to tear apart Haze's car!

That is a really cool idea for a display. Now you need the triplets installing the body panels in under 15 minutes like they used to do at the auto shows!

I doubt I have much that would be helpful, but if you need any misc coupe body parts - give a shout. Be sure to take lots of pictures. It would make an awesome web site, too!

Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo
Hartz's Toys

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Haze, I cant wait. Sorry I couldnt be at the meeting sunday, but Im sure you could imagine how ticked Jodi would have been if I missed her sisters wedding to hang out with the fiero crowd.

Can't wait to get started on this project. If you cant get a V6 car, I may have the stuff to convert to an auto v6.

Everyone, this is going to be a fun showpiece. Hope everyone can get a little time in to help.

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow
SSFiero@Aol.com

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

KissMySSFiero

5541 posts
Member since Nov 2000
too close to page 2 ^^^^^
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onfire:
You should cut the body right down the middle. Then mount just the drivers half.

I wish I was closer, I would love to help.

LOL.. I don't thing they would give me a sawsall. I would never leave Bob's.

Originally posted by MontanaFiero:
I will look around my garage and see if I have anything that will help some.

Any help is good help. Thank You.

Originally posted by avengador1:
Just a suggestion. I would mount the steel bumpers and their honeycomb to the car. This would give it a little more shape and show off the safety of the car a little more. I think the car in the picture is a little too much stripped because of this.

Good idea. I will take some pics with & without them. I'll keep everyone posted.

Originally posted by DL10:
IT sounds like a great display your planning. let me know when your going to be at Bobs and I'll drive up and give you a hand.

Thanks.. & I will keep you updated.

Originally posted by Hartz:
Awwww. I thought for a minute we were going to get to tear apart Haze's car!

That is a really cool idea for a display. Now you need the triplets installing the body panels in under 15 minutes like they used to do at the auto shows!

I doubt I have much that would be helpful, but if you need any misc coupe body parts - give a shout. Be sure to take lots of pictures. It would make an awesome web site, too!

Hartz

NO NO NO ! Your people arnt going to get your hands on my car. Thanks
Hartz.. If you think of anything to donate, please LMK.

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:
Haze, I cant wait. Sorry I couldn't be at the meeting sunday, but Im sure you could imagine how ticked Jodi would have been if I missed her sisters wedding to hang out with the fiero crowd.

Can't wait to get started on this project. If you cant get a V6 car, I may have the stuff to convert to an auto v6.

Everyone, this is going to be a fun showpiece. Hope everyone can get a little time in to help.

No problem Kiss.. I'll call or email your as soon as I get the car form Bob. )

=======================================

Bump to the top guy/girls. We still need a lot of people.

PFF
System Bot
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
HA! good luck guys good idea...if I had a clue how to do any of it or any parts to donate I would! :0)

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobaby:
HA! good luck guys good idea...if I had a clue how to do any of it or any parts to donate I would! :0)

No experience necessary. We will be working on this car for many months. (The show isn't until Jan. 31) If you or anyone wants to help even a little, we would be happy to have ya.

EVLGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVLGTSend a Private Message to EVLGTDirect Link to This Post
I think a half on half off would work great.
Just my 2 cents, good luck.
~Mike
Spyro86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spyro86SESend a Private Message to Spyro86SEDirect Link to This Post
i'll help let me know when and where

------------------

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EVLGT:
I think a half on half off would work great.
Just my 2 cents, good luck.
~Mike

Yea.. Thats a great idea but we just don't have the manpower for it.

Originally posted by Spyro86SE:
i'll help let me know when and where

Where: Bob's When: I'll let ya know.

Thanks

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
If there was a way to get the panels up to me, I COULD do the cutting for a half on and half off....

Just need to find a way to get it up to me.

Would cut right down the middle, and then smooth the edges, body work would need to be done to clean the rest of it up... But once done, it would be nice.

As for the interior being completely restored, yes, that would be nice, but, what would be even nicer is showing people how strong the center tank well is, and the way the floorboards look, and the way the subframe under the dash looks. While it may be a completely driveable chassis, it would be nice to have the passenger side bare for all to see.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-02-2002).]

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Synth.

If it was possible, cut the car in half lengthwise (imaginary) and everything on the left half is stripped to the metal, interior included. On the Right half, put the body panels on as well as the interior. Then people can see what all goes into our lil cars. I think it would be neat!

I'd also love to help, but being in Utah, its no just a small drive I do have some parts (V6 and 4cyl) that I would be willing to clean and repaint for the cause. Just lemme know.

Is this going to be a trailored or driven car? You can save a TON of $$$ by using a pretty, yet dead motor, same as tranny.

-Karl A(nxious to help out) Jones

TurbochargedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbochargedGTSend a Private Message to TurbochargedGTDirect Link to This Post
Haze, just let me know when. You can count me in!
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2002 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
ttt
make sure your not going to bobs from the 18th to the 23rd of july. I will be in Fla that weekend. Also, I won't have access to a trailer the week of 29th or somewhere in that time frame.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2002 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
This will be a big project for us this year. Any help you guys can provide will be very gracefull. Like Haze said if you can help in any way we will add your name and give you the proper recignition you deserve. This will take some time, yes, but if you guys cna give a hand in any part we will have the best display this year... No club has done anything like this before in the World of Wheels... This will be a first...

Time to show the world that the FIERO is here to stay and kick some A$$.... haha

------------------

Mike Kroyer
1987 Coupe Med. Red Metallic
N.I.F.E. Activity

PFF
System Bot
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2002 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
If there was a way to get the panels up to me, I COULD do the cutting for a half on and half off....

Just need to find a way to get it up to me.

Would cut right down the middle, and then smooth the edges, body work would need to be done to clean the rest of it up... But once done, it would be nice.

As for the interior being completely restored, yes, that would be nice, but, what would be even nicer is showing people how strong the center tank well is, and the way the floorboards look, and the way the subframe under the dash looks. While it may be a completely driveable chassis, it would be nice to have the passenger side bare for all to see.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-02-2002).]

Thats a VERY cool idea but.. The board members of the club don't want it cut. + we only have a few hundred in the budget for this show.

Originally posted by FieroJones:
I agree with Synth.

I do have some parts (V6 and 4cyl) that I would be willing to clean and repaint for the cause. Just lemme know.

Is this going to be a trailored or driven car? You can save a TON of $$$ by using a pretty, yet dead motor, same as tranny.

Well, I think we will have some parts that will need cleaning/repainting. We HOPE to get the car running. It will be trailered to the show but, we would like to drive it to the 2003 Fierorama.

Originally posted by TurbochargedGT:
Haze, just let me know when. You can count me in!

Great. I'll let everyone know the dates that we will be going down to Bob's. Thanks

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:
ttt
make sure your not going to bobs from the 18th to the 23rd of july. I will be in Fla that weekend. Also, I won't have access to a trailer the week of 29th or somewhere in that time frame.

No problem. I'm thinking sometime in early August for the tear down. I'll keep ya posted. Thanks

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:
Like Haze said if you can help in any way we will add your name and give you the proper recognition you deserve.

Yep. Like mike said. You will get proper recognition for your help.

+ There will be a little surprise to the person or persons that volunteer the most time to the project. (NIFE Board Members, Mike & I don't count)

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 07-03-2002).]

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2002 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Haze_Performance

7452 posts
Member since Mar 2000
A big bump to the top....
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
^^^BUMP^^^
West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
This is for an 84 correct?

We currently have nothing in supply for an 84, however let us know how we can be of service

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Haze-You have a PM
Don
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
This is for an 84 correct?

We currently have nothing in supply for an 84, however let us know how we can be of service

Well.. I'm not sure what year it will be. I'm looking at a '86 SE (V6). I will let you know what it will be. Thank you VERY much.

Originally posted by maryjane:
Haze-You have a PM
Don

maryjane-You have a PM

Indy Tim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy TimSend a Private Message to Indy TimDirect Link to This Post
I'm in!!!

------------------

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indy Tim:
I'm in!!!

Great.. Happy to have ya aboard. Thanks.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2002 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I have a suggestion. I'll explain tomorrow night over a beer.
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: July 30th

Here are the dates that we will be going down to Twin Lakes Fiero (Bob's) to work on the World of Wheels display car. I will be posting lots of progress pictures.

If someone wants to help but can't make any of those dates, they can email me at Haze@ClassicFiero.com & I can work something out with them. (possibly a Sunday or weekday)

I only posted dates up to Sept. 28th because I want to have the car ready to tow to the storage (in McHenry, IL) before the weather turns bad. The chassis painting probably won't take place until we get it into storage. (unless we get a nice volunteer turnout for the above dates & get a lot of work done)

We do have a few surprises in store for the volunteers that put in the most time on this project. Don't miss out. (N.I.F.E. Board members don't count)

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 07-31-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Count on me for Sept 28. I have to work all of the rest of the dates. If you want some extra help in the meantime, email me and I'll let you know what days I have off. I have kind of an odd schedule but I'm more than willing to help.
Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusDirect Link to This Post
You just HAD to pick the day after I get back from vacation where I HAVE to work. You suck. Haha. I'll see what I can do about the other days. We Mike and I get to see you tomorrow? Let me rephrase that....will Mike get to see you and will I get to see Jen? (heehee) Talk to ya.

P.S. We may need to work something out about going on a Sunday seeing as all the days you picked were Saturdays and I usually have to WORK on those days....grrrr.
------------------
JUST BRING IT!

[This message has been edited by Lady Pegasus (edited 07-30-2002).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:
Here are the dates that we will be going down to Twin Lakes Fiero (Bob's) to work on the World of Wheels display car. I will be posting lots of progress pictures.

[b]August 17, August 31, September 14 & September 28
[/B]

Well Aug 17 is my Anniversary so that's out.
Aug 31 is the day we're having friends over for a Bar-B-Que. (Labor Day Weekend)
So that leaves the 2 weekends in September + all the time when the car is up in McHenry.
BTW ~ Did you get the wheels yet? If possible I'd like to get them done before the weather gets cold. (Paint doesn't like to stick to cold aluminum.)
Let me know.

Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Well Aug 17 is my Anniversary

HEY!! My parent's anniversary is the same day!! What a coincidence! Happy Anniversary!

(Oh yeah, bump, sorta!)

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
OK.. Guys & Girl.

I had to updated the dates.

Aug. 17
Sept. 14
Sept. 28
Oct. 6
Oct. 20
Nov. 9
Nov. 23
Dec. 7

Sorry Oreif, I forgot about the BBQ. (all fixed) I'll pick up the wheels on Aug. 10th. Paul & I might be taking a ride down.

MM.. Thanks. Whatever day you want to go call me. I will make time to go. (Sunday, Weekday whatever it takes)

Lady Pegasus.. When you and hubby have a day off we can also take a ride down. LMK.

OK everyone.. You can email me at Carl@ClassicFiero.com if you need more info.. I greatly appreciate your help.. I can't want to see the project finished.

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2002 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2002 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Updated post..
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
IT'S HERE!!!!

We now have a car to work on...

1984 SE.

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2002 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
I'll update the info soon....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock