Pics : MI Meet and Cruise by FieroJoe
Started on: 10-19-2002 08:53 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: turbotoad on 10-21-2002 12:07 PM
FieroJoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2002 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
Though today was kinda chilly at times, and the sun was not as present as we would have hoped for, we still had a pretty good meet. We got lunch and chatted for a while after meeting in the park, and then Tigger, Dave DeVoe, and myself went for a cruise and took some pictures in the country in western Michigan.

Frances Park -

Covered bridge in Ionia - Very nice backdrop, too bad the sun wasn't out!

Covered bridge near Lowell -

This stray approached us as soon as we pulled over at the second covered bridge. Hopped right into my car too! Very odd for a stray to be so friendly -

Very nice to see everybody again and to meet some new faces.

PFF members present:

Dave DeVoe
Turbotoad
ChopTop
Tigger
Fino
Myself

EDIT: I thought that I might add that little blue coupe in the above pics rolled over 230,000 miles on our cruise today

------------------
Blue '87 Coupe V6 5spd
AIM:FieroJoe87

[This message has been edited by FieroJoe (edited 10-19-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
David DeVoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
Nice pics Joe,
Again, it was great being able to put faces with names, meeting the other forum members. Had a great time and can't wait to do it again.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Great time indeed!

Here are some more pics from the day.

FieroJoe, David DeVoe, Tigger (me), turbotoad, Fino

Someone selling a new kit?

Cool that you can see all of us in the mirror.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 10-20-2002).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Tigger

4368 posts
Member since Sep 2000
Some more scenic shots.

Fino's Fino

Very sweet!

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Tigger

4368 posts
Member since Sep 2000
turbotoad's 88 GT - Very Clean!

'86 GT David is restoring

FieroJoe's 2.8 Coupe

My '84 SE

Sorry about posting so many pics, they all turned out so nice I couldn't resist.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 10-20-2002).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Crap...I knew I should have come! Oh well. Maybe next time my ball joint wont break. Looks like you guys had some fun. I'll see everyone at the next get together.
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
I just love the look of a chopped notchback! God, that looks so slick.

Idea.......19's on a chopped notch. Now THAT would be sweet.

David DeVoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
Slammed87GT; about choptops coupe. I have to agree. Its the first chopped coupe I've ever seen and it really looks cool. I have an 86SE and the wheels started turning as soon as I choptop drove up. It really stretches the car visually. Very dramatic effect.
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks,
Thanks to Tig for organizing this get together. I had a nice time, kind of amazing how one car can generate so much conversation! These mini-meets help to keep my Fiero enthusiam alive. Still searching for my 20s, bling, bling.
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
Sweet pics Brent! I love the mirror shots!
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJoe:

These look like the 15" Beretta laced rims, I always wondered what they would look like on a Fiero.

chopped notch is very cool. I esp. love the PPE cause it incorperates the fastback lights.

PFF
System Bot
Black86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2002 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black86SESend a Private Message to Black86SEDirect Link to This Post
I SOOOOOO wish I could have been there. My car is so close to being finished. I almost guarentee that if there is one more meeting this year, I will be there. I doubt there will be seeing how cold it is getting but if there were, I would be there.
turbotoad

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2002 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbotoadSend a Private Message to turbotoadDirect Link to This Post
Great pics! Sorry I couldn't stick around for the drive after lunch but my son and I had a great time meeting other Fiero freaks! There were certainly some interesting mod's and the knowledge base of those who were there was impressive. We spent so much time eyeing each others cars and talking shop that by the time the drive started I had to head back to Clarkston. I should have cleared my schedule for the entire day! Oh well, maybe next time.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock