Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  All Pontiac show and concept Fiero pics!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

All Pontiac show and concept Fiero pics! by Tigger
Started on: 05-20-2003 12:39 AM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Roylmohr on 05-21-2003 07:18 PM
Tigger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Sunday I went to an all Pontiac show here in MI and Pontiac brought out a few of their specialty and concept cars including a concept Fiero! I met up with Wild_86_Custom and some nice Fiero owners, hope they sign up on the forum. In all about 8 Fieros were at the show.

Here's the pics, enjoy!

'86 GT T-top

Very clean engine

and a sharp interior

Wild_86_Custom's GT

Front to back, clean '85 coupe, an Indy, and two '85 GT's

The Indy's interior

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
'85 GT with an over the roof type scoop

My '84 SE

Interesting Banshee look alike, it is a kit.

Something about orange

Here's the cars Pontiac brought out

The 2+2 Pontiac Concept Fiero!

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Tigger

4368 posts
Member since Sep 2000

Couple GP Pace Cars

Lastly a nice GP, these guys make 3800 SC's perform.

Hope ya like the pics.

Brent

------------------

T-T-F-N, Ta Ta For Now!
Tigger's Fiero Page

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 05-20-2003).]

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see GM bringing out some Fiero concept/prototypes...makes you wonder what they are up to.

Thanks for the pics.

Steven

------------------
88 Coupe Project "F-88" has begun....Classified TOP SECRET **your gonna love this**
87 Fiero GT 4.9/4T60e, ZEX nitrous 65hp shot, 88 cradle w/ coil overs, Poly everything, Upgraded sway bars, 16X7 M11's, 11.25 "Zettner" front brakes, Complete MSD ignition w/ 6AL box, Custom 3" SLP exhaust, Grand Sport Corvette paint, Carbon fiber interior trim, '98 T/A CD w/ ETR, White face guages, Pillar mounted AutoMeter O2, Hella H4 conversion and tons more.
87 Fiero Coupe 91k miles
88 Mazda RX-7 'vert SBC v8 383/T-5
Always have engines, fiero parts and accessories for sale. Custom engine swaps and chassis modifications are available.

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
BTW those look like GTA wheels on the 2+2

------------------
88 Coupe Project "F-88" has begun....Classified TOP SECRET **your gonna love this**
87 Fiero GT 4.9/4T60e, ZEX nitrous 65hp shot, 88 cradle w/ coil overs, Poly everything, Upgraded sway bars, 16X7 M11's, 11.25 "Zettner" front brakes, Complete MSD ignition w/ 6AL box, Custom 3" SLP exhaust, Grand Sport Corvette paint, Carbon fiber interior trim, '98 T/A CD w/ ETR, White face guages, Pillar mounted AutoMeter O2, Hella H4 conversion and tons more.
87 Fiero Coupe 91k miles
88 Mazda RX-7 'vert SBC v8 383/T-5
Always have engines, fiero parts and accessories for sale. Custom engine swaps and chassis modifications are available.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

makes you wonder what they are up to.

My thought's EXACTLY!!

Tigger... Thanks for the picture's!! How much longer did it seem to be?? Was the interior the same as our's??

Smooth!!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

Hope ya like the pics.

Brent

does that open up the possiblities for engine swaps, there is a ton of room back there for anything..

and what's up with Kurt?? I thought he was going to paint car blue or something like that??

------------------

Phil86SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phil86SESend a Private Message to Phil86SEDirect Link to This Post
That 2+2 isn't goin into production is it?

cause if it is i am buying one at all costs!

-Phil

------------------

86 SE V6 under constuction
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying...Man, that was great!"

fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
i was wondering about the seating accomidations as well..

As for all of these Fiero show cars poping up out of nowhere makes you wonder, eh? So is it gonna be at the 20th??

------------------
REMEMBER: If you cant win the race you loose the argument!!

www.geocities.com/j_depies
step into the fiero kingdom

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
Tigger... Thanks for the picture's!! How much longer did it seem to be?? Was the interior the same as our's??

Smooth!!

This pic taken from the '99 Michigan show, shows the concept GT beside a regular GT

------------------
Silver GT
1.8 60', 15.2 1/4, 6.4 0-60
K+N, Holley scoop, Splitfires and a 4 speed baby!

PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

Couple GP Pace Cars

Lastly a nice GP, these guys make 3800 SC's perform.

Hope ya like the pics.

Brent

WTF!!! No interior pix????

------------------
Rich
white 86 se, 2" drop, coil overs, KYB's. CRX intake, ported manifolds

SOLD the mitsu. and looking for a replacment

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
While it is interesting to see and I am really glad you took the pics. That is one ugly @ss fiero. Puke. Glad it was just a concept.
Wild_86_Custom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wild_86_CustomSend a Private Message to Wild_86_CustomDirect Link to This Post
The back two buckets had about 4 or 5 inches of leg room then there was the front seat. We didn't take any interior shots because the sun was giving off too much of a glare.

As for painting the car I am planning on painting the front end real soon, but I have a few other things that may be getting done soon that will take priority.

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
anyone notice how much deeper thr rims are on the 2+2? Persoanlly i think it would have looked better as an aero notchback so it didnt have that seperation in the sail

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed
16 years old and already selling my stuff to pay for repairs to my Fiero...which i sold my stuff to buy in the first place

FieroRaines

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2003 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRainesSend a Private Message to FieroRainesDirect Link to This Post
a 4-seater Fiero

I may catch flak for this, but I think the fiero, even if put back into production, should stay a 2-seater.

Nice car though, the first thing that comes to my mind is limousine.

My $.02

------------------

Proud owner of a Black and Purple 1986 Fiero SE, All Stock Baby!

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Interior shots.

The center console is different and the seats are shaped like trans am/firebird seats. The steering wheel has button controls. There's some sort of added bead of trim separating the dark grey and light gray of the dash, looked like it was added in.

Closeup of the wheel. Great for photoshopping.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 05-21-2003).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRaines:

the first thing that comes to my mind is limousine.

First thing comes to my mind is using it for a kit platform. Don't most of the Countach kits require a stretched Fiero? If so, there ya go, compliments of the factory!

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
I'd hate to have to replace the quarter windows on that thing! I'll bet there hard to find.

------------------

"How do I get one of those Smileys that rolls back and forth accross the screen?" -Archie

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
If that 2+2 Version were in production it would probably hbe a 3 door version like the Saturn. I like it.
Phil86SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phil86SESend a Private Message to Phil86SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

If that 2+2 Version were in production it would probably hbe a 3 door version like the Saturn. I like it.

I agree, i like it too...but it would kind of put a tinge on the famous 2 seater fiero as it has a very similar body style, just longer. I think if Pontiac were to bring back the Fiero they should use the 89 Concept idea. That is a great looking car.

-Phil

------------------

86 SE V6 under constuction
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying...Man, that was great!"

PFF
System Bot
Roylmohr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2003 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post
Wow that 2+2 looks like a limo. Neat concept but I'll keep my GT.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock