Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  [Hey Cliff] A Unique Photo Opportunity...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

[Hey Cliff] A Unique Photo Opportunity... by MinnGreenGT
Started on: 06-09-2003 05:53 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: DJRice on 06-11-2003 10:39 PM
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2003 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
We've all seen "Archie Avenue" before (From DL10's pics of the GBCT: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-024498.html )

But I happen drive on or by Pennock Ave (and the Pennock Place Aparment complex) at least twice a week, and just today finally remembered to grab the camera on my way to lunch. I'm sure I had been on the forum for nearly a year before I even noticed the street name (before that it was just "the intersection west of Cedar). Just thought I'd share these with you guys!

For those who might know the area a bit... Pennock Avenue Crosses Co.Rd.42 in Apple Valley - and it's a fairly major cross street (with it's own Wal Mart even!)

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2003 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Cool! I have my own... errr... place!

I wonder who in my family did what to deserve having a road named after him/her.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2003 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
This could start a whole new trend...photograph your Fiero in front of your Namesake street!

There is a Scott street in Houston...I'd do it right now, but it's too dark outside already.

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

Panama Jack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2003 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Panama JackSend a Private Message to Panama JackDirect Link to This Post
There is/was an intersection on Fort Polk, Louisiana that I was rather fond of. Haag Street intersected with Haag Place In the three years that I was there, never took a picture...

------------------

formerly 'Haagster'

Everybody has talent and potential when they are twenty. The challenge is to still have it at forty. - Edward Degas

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2003 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Now, if only I could find a Darklord Ave. sign....

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness.. didn't have much of an imagination." - Steve King, 1997

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2003 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
Hmmm... I know where there's a "Bradley Ave." around here! Now all I need to do is start my job, get a loan, test drive my car, buy my car, drive my car, steal my mom's camera, take a picture, upload it to PFF, and post it!
Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2003 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTDirect Link to This Post
I live on Albert Lane, and the street right behind us is Adam Avenue, I should just go take the street sign tonight.

Adam

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Wouldn't you know... there was a fire on Fiero Avenue... http://www.rotterdamdistrict2.org/FieroAve010400.htm

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
thats just messed up
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
How about good old Fiero Drive in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. When you spend over 20k on building the road I figured what the hell!
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
we have a Mobile home park that all of the streets are named after cars, the first one leading in is Fiero lane

------------------
Rich
* '86 se: , 2" drop, coil overs, KYB's., ported manifolds
* '86se: ,350 bored .030 over,World Products s/r Torquers - ported, Manley valves, edelbrock 750cfm, carb sanderson cc90's,4:10,Spec stage 3copper puck clutch , adj.Koni's, Eibach's,polly. and lots more!!
*'92 BMW 325i : borla exhaust, ST brace, cold air intake

PFF
System Bot
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
i dont think ill be finding a steve st. anytime soon. and definatly not a derangedsheep ave.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
How about Randolph Mass.
Phil Randolph

------------------

SC3800

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2003 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Guess I need to head for Dillon, South Carolina

------------------
Dillon

"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock