My $100 Rims by RacinRob
Started on: 07-11-2003 03:05 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: RacinRob on 07-12-2003 02:32 AM
RacinRob

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacinRobClick Here to visit RacinRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to RacinRobDirect Link to This Post
Well I bought a set of 16" finally. They need some more cleaning and stuff or I might just paint them black. Who knows? They are pretty light, polished alum. The center cap screws broke off so I had to drill and tap them. A the front rub a little at full lock turning right. Iy are the stupid hammer on wieghts that are hitting.

They are a touch bigger OD than my old rims... so I lost a 1/10 of a second in the quater. but the kumho 712s are a lot sticker than my eagle gt +4. They are not the best but for $66 each 225/50/16 I can't complain.

------------------

85 GT 4 SPD
Number 53715 of 76371
Best 1/4 15.816 @ 84.72

Accel 8.8mm wires, Accel 300+ Ignition box, Blaster Coil, NGK UR5, K&N, Short Shifter, High flow cat, Monochrome Caracus red, KYB shocks/struts, ST lowering springs, Poly Dogbone.

Coulee Region Fieros member(couleefiero.tripod.com)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spearce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spearceClick Here to visit spearce's HomePageSend a Private Message to spearceDirect Link to This Post
Those are nice looking rims and for $100. BONUS!!!

steve

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, you finally got some rims!! You'll be at the 20th right?

P.S. They look a LOT better than I thought, jesus, $100. Cant beat that! They look sharp.

fierogsmith

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogsmithSend a Private Message to fierogsmithDirect Link to This Post
Are you kidding me , a set of four for a $100 . You must have worn a bandana over your face for that deal . Don't paint them black .
Great Deal !

Galen Smith
Red '85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club
Florida Fiero Council

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Great price. What a steal. Congrats

------------------

RacinRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RacinRobClick Here to visit RacinRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to RacinRobDirect Link to This Post
THey are dinged up a little. good 5 foot rims (can't see the problems from 5 feet.) I did spend 2 hours on each rim to get them to look like that. Also it is not a style of rim that I have see around much. This winter I will probably take them off the car, get the tires dismounted, and really clean and polish them. I have to file a touch of curb rash off of two of them. I will not be at the 20th, I have the class from hell right now. 1 absence = lose of 1 letter grade.

[This message has been edited by RacinRob (edited 07-12-2003).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock