Started on: 08-25-2003 07:55 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: RichLeBlanc on 08-26-2003 09:53 AM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
This past Saturday a local car club here in the Upper Valley, Lebanon, Hanover NH, White River JCT area, Twin State Cruisers, put on a local car show.
Unlike in past years where they have had trophies for the top 3 in each car class like most shows do, this year they only did awards for the top 25.
As it was in our back yard practically we obviously took a few of our rides:

Marians beast attracted a professional photographer who nicely asked to have things like chairs and stuff cleared out of the way so he could take a variety of pics of her car.

He then snapped a few of Jordans car including one of Jordan standing proudly next to it.

Of course my Dad was also there with his blue GT:

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 08-25-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
When I first arrived with my Indy, I pulled in and parked in the spot the show coordinator directed me to. As I got out of the car a kid about Jordans age came up to me and said: "You are the guys that have more of these right?". I responded with a yes.
"He then says sadly, "You didn't bring the green one".
Well, as you can see, I quickly got a ride back to pick up Jordans green beast which not only tickled Jordan to no end but kept his local fans happy as well

I think Jordans car attracted as much attention then any other car at the show LOL

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

It was actually pretty hard to snap any pics without people in the way around the cars, which is obviously a good thing as the Fieros attracted lots of attention. This was particularly true of Jordans.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

I turned the strobes in the scoop on and off thru out the show, which helped draw more attention to where we were

My Dads Blue 87 attracted quite a bit of attention as well, especially as he has that display that talks a bit about the 20th show

Here is another shot of LVMY88's beast for those who wanted to see pics of it

Jordan loved the fact that his was next to this cool tree

Until he realized that we had to keep cleaning off fallen stuff everytime we turned around
I still can't seem to get the digital camera to capture the strobes flashing

We had a great time and Jordan found out that he has many local fans of his car.

Steve

Monza76

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
Nice pictures!!

Just received my package

Ira

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Heh, heh so you say you got a package today Ira? I wonder what was in it?
I'm glad to hear that it made it all the way up into your neck of the woods, and hope that it and all the contents inside arrived safe and sound and were what you wanted

Steve

Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2003 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post

Monza76

1298 posts
Member since Jul 2002
BUMP

I really like the photography Steve, some nice shots here, not just a documentary on the cars.

Ira

RichLeBlanc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2003 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RichLeBlancSend a Private Message to RichLeBlancDirect Link to This Post
Nice showing.

Have any of you heard from FOCONE this year besides the show back in June? Has a club magazine come out this year yet? Or are they closing up for good? If anyone attended the show in June and has any info about the current status of the club, could you please post it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock