Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  More from Germany - Prototype Products - Input Needed (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
More from Germany - Prototype Products - Input Needed by Songman
Started on: 07-23-2003 02:21 AM
Replies: 190
Last post by: MP5Na3 on 10-06-2003 11:44 PM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
The maker of the products I posted earlier is stepping up production thanks to the response we received here. Hopefully there will be a good price sheet and shipping info for the US soon...

In the meantime, he has unveiled some of the new things he is working on for your approval on comments. These are all roughs and we are just looking for opinions on the actual ideas and how interested people might be in having these styles.

I really like these new designs because there is finally something to do with the 87-88 coupe/Formula style nose and rear fascia now!

FPB GT3 Front Fascia and Wide body rear and LT1 Hood with new integrated Headlights

FPB GTS ( on basic Formula Rearend) with Dominator wing and new Diffussor design

FPB DS1 Rear Fascia with Diffussor and Testarossa Doorpanels and new Rockerpanel design... (Note the flared fenders on this design...) This model is also sporting the prototype Diablo style wing.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
This is the Stefan's Silver Bullet. The composite headlights are something that he will also be offering.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
And lastly, for those who have asked... Stefan is currently rebuilding his black GT that had all the goodies from the other thread installed on it...

Here is how the car looked before the crash...

And here it is now, partway through rebuilding...

In Stefan's own words... Apparently he was just a little too fast and too furious... haha

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-23-2003).]

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

AH! Kill it! Send it to hell!
and while we're at it, put some of the others out of there misery...

[This message has been edited by GTFiero1 (edited 07-23-2003).]

88-DOHC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-DOHCSend a Private Message to 88-DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Most of it looks like it has potential. Some of them are getting to the point of being just plain gaudy on the fiero. But hey, some people may still like the look. Alot of it still looks really rough so its hard to get an idea of just how its going to end up looking once painted.

The first pic, with the 300zx lights leaps out though. I always thought the stock lights were too far back. This alone is why the 355 noses usually look out of place on the Fiero. A 355 nose with those intergrated head lights might look killer though.

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I love that nose! Send me one... hehe! Very, very nice! And that difuser... is that a GT wing? If so thats the best use of a wing i have ever seen!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post
i really like the nose....something about it reminds me of a finale. Which i always wanted, but never had 6 grand to spend. NICE! The wide body i really like to, the difuser, i'm not to crazy about, but definetly a differant look for a fiero. That company has some good stuff...to bad it took a german company to make some nice aftermarter options for our little american car.

-Coop

------------------

" -Hey mom, can i get some ice cream?
-No Dice
-This aint Ova"

coolcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatDirect Link to This Post
I love it!!! especially the two tone interior, verry cool. MORE PIC'S PLEASE

------------------

Silver 87GT T-TOP
White 85GT
Black 88GT
Black 88 Formula

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post
All of those designs look very cool, lets hope the price is right though...which it rarley is for most Fiero owners!

Best Wishes

Steve-O

------------------

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
I realy like the GT3 front facia and the DS1 rear facia. It reminds me of the Supra. I don't care too much for the Testerossa side panels.

FPB GT3 Front Fascia and Wide body rear and LT1 Hood with new integrated Headlights

FPB DS1 Rear Fascia with Diffussor and Testarossa Doorpanels and new Rockerpanel design... (Note the flared fenders on this design...) This model is also sporting the prototype Diablo style wing.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up
[URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html]
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

that doesn't even look like a fiero anymore - i love it

FPB GTS ( on basic Formula Rearend) with Dominator wing and new Diffussor design

now if the last bumper used the formula fieros bumper the reflector recesses would match the GT3 front facia perfectly and would be a very complete set i think.. very impressed lets see some finished products..

PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I love them all, but I especially like the new formula bu,per and wide body. I would love to have that!!!!
Fiero Outlaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OutlawSend a Private Message to Fiero OutlawDirect Link to This Post
I love the front fascia, and widebody, but I don't like the rear bumper...
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Looks good from here! (Some of it is overkill, but to each their own.)

------------------
Boomtastic

Fiero Outlaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OutlawSend a Private Message to Fiero OutlawDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I think I'm gonna get my own 300zx headlights, and do a one off of my own... hmmm And 4th Generation firebird tailights...........

------------------
Temporary Id for 1985FieroGT

1984 Se, to be powered by a v8 from the GM family line.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys! This is just the kind of input he is looking for to create products that people will be interested in...
yashmack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yashmackClick Here to visit yashmack's HomePageSend a Private Message to yashmackDirect Link to This Post

This is the Stefan's Silver Bullet. The composite headlights are something that he will also be offering.
[URL=http://www.victorianvalhalla.com/fiero/pfaff/sb5.jpg

I love that interior, fuzzy is good, lol.

I love the fascias youre working on, thy look incredible.

[This message has been edited by yashmack (edited 07-23-2003).]

Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxDirect Link to This Post
Just be sure to make the F355 nose the first thing that's available ASAP.

------------------

1987, 5sp, 35k and meticulously maintained

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Wow some awesome products !

My .02 cents,....I am a wing man, and absolutely love the dominator wing ! Just the right thickness and hieght. I really like the idea of the Diablo wing, but I hope that it doesn't split apart as it appears in the picture, and also I would rather see it turn down on the end like the spoilers on the diablo roadsters.

The WIdebody rear is my favorite, with those sidecoops wow, i would order one right now !
The LT1 hood was ok, hoodscoops are not my cup of team, but it is very sublte and the best one that i have seen that i would even consider.

The ferrari side panels, questionable for now, but I am sure some folks like them.

All in all a great effort, and am looking for to be able to get my hands on some of your goods (like everyone says,..if the price is right).

P.S. Almost forgot,..the FPB GT3 nose is a home run ! How about making A nose, REAR, and side skirts that resemble the lamborghini murcielago,?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-23-2003).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
The 355 nose is definitely the first run deal. The mold is already done and as seen from the pictures of the wreck, Stefan has to break that one back out anyway...

He said that originally this was just being done to build himself and his friends some unique cars but since there is some interest from over here he will produce more.

He will most likely be looking in on this thread today to see what people like.

I am not sure how far he has gotten on pricing. All of that overseas stuff confuses me. A couple of options are being looked at. We'll have prices up ASAP.

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'm amazed at how gorgeous this guys work is. I mean the 300Z headlights look perfectly at home on the Fiero especially with that nose he made. I like the 355 nose but that other one is really something different.

I also like the rear bumper with exhaust coming through instead of underneath. The dominator or whatever its called wing is also very nice.

PFF
System Bot
soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post
That first nose is WILD!! I would like it 100 times more though if you would be able to get it without doing a full widebody change.

All those are wild!! I love that version of the 355 nose too.

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I love it all! It's so cool to see people putting in the time & effort to create some new creative designs for our cars.

I posted a long time ago about wanting the rear diffuser... either that or a completely redesigned rear fascia

My Dad is also really interested in getting Stefan's new F355 front end.

Keep up the awesome work Stefan - and feel free to register and join us here on the forum!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2003 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post

I realy like this Rear Wing, Rear Bumper, the Lighting unit, even the Flared Fenders...but I do not like the testorosa sides nor the rocker panels. I'd like to get set up with everything seen on the rear end of that car.
Lights, Light Housing, Wing, Rear Bumper. Where could I get the 4 Tail Lights, Tail Light Housing, Wing and Fender Flares? What wheels are those? EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

------------------

My 85 Fiero On CarDomain.Com
Visit New Mexico Fiero's

[This message has been edited by 2Fast_Fiero (edited 07-23-2003).]

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2003 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post

2Fast_Fiero

1106 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Are these headlights shorter? I enjoy the pop up headlights, but not Fiero's. The Pontiac Fiero Stock Headlights look like frog eyes when they are up. They are too tall.

[This message has been edited by 2Fast_Fiero (edited 07-23-2003).]

Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
That first widebody picture on a regular fastback...

-Phantom

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2003 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phantom-Fiero:

That first widebody picture on a regular fastback...

-Phantom

With Camaro IROC wheels. Looks good with those wheels...but it looks like a new aged car with old style wheels.

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post
I love the lights! And the 2 tone interior but then I'm a bit partial to blue! And the wings are very nice! What a way with Fieros...

Keep up the great work Stefan!!!

------------------

The Coupe
Boomtastic Racing

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I'm definitely looking do to lower pop-up headlights. I really hope he sells a kit of those!!!

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Maroon/Silver

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Those are'nt 300Z light's are they..??

dasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dasherSend a Private Message to dasherDirect Link to This Post
i love it. i love it. i love it! that first casr is exactly what i want i loke every part

------------------

86 coupe 2.XL 4 cyl 5 speed
full Body kit

PFF
System Bot
2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2003 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I don't think so. Don't you think the lights would look better if they were pulled in a little? Atleast make them flush with the Fenders???
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Still great responses coming in.. I hope Stefan had a chance to get on and look today...

I do believe those are 300ZX headlights although I am not sure. That was my first thought when I saw them.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I love that hood/headlight setup. I also love the rear bumper. Would put them on my car in a second! Would be great!
F86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2003 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F86GTSend a Private Message to F86GTDirect Link to This Post
i love that whole thing! better make those parts. i'd buy them for sure!
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroDirect Link to This Post
The first pic (notch back wide body) How much $$$$ ?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I can't stop looking at this thread !
Very impressive work Stefan.

This guy is good !

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I love this front facia with the light setup. Thou I think I would like it better w/o the flared fenders

Is that a stock wing upside down under the rear facia? I love it.

This guy has some great ideas, good work.

Earl R.

[This message has been edited by FieroGT87 (edited 07-24-2003).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT87:

Is that a stock wing upside down under the rear facia? I love it.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Songman:

SIZE=1][This message has been edited by FieroGT87 (edited 07-24-2003).][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I DO BELIEVE SO GOOD EYE !!!

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2003 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
There's happening a lot here in europe!

I like the first GT3 front and the silver car is very nice indeed!

------------------
http://members.lycos.nl/fierofiero/html/fiero.html
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT soon to be GTR /Honda Altezza taillights/cupdiffusor/M3 sideskirts/roofscoop/custom front/front hoodscoop+detailing
1969 Chevy Suburban
Rate me if you can!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock