Started on: 11-14-2003 08:30 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Razor_Wing on 11-19-2003 06:26 PM
Razor_Wing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
(sorry cleff, just HAVE to )

Here are some new pics of my car, I took them last weekend when it was actually warm and pretty. All but 2 or 3 are taken on the Blue Ridge Pky about 2 miles from my house. And the one with the girl on the car is not me, it's my girlfriend I'm a male...just clarifying. Just letting you guys see (some of you requested some) before I update ride judge! . Let me know what you think or if you got any questions .

https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/fiero2_007.jpg[/img]
^The one with my girl

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
If you want any more...just ask
HummelHund

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HummelHundSend a Private Message to HummelHundDirect Link to This Post
Your girlfriend looks happy to be there.

------------------
88' Fiero Coupe 2.5L, silver 5-spd.

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
nice car, btw who is Cleff? lol
i thought his name is Cliff
~Mark

------------------
Black 85GT

No PM Please
AIM : Mjpana252
email : mjpana@comcast.net

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarkJPana:

nice car, btw who is Cleff? lol
i thought his name is Cliff
~Mark

:P I'm at work, not suposted to be on the computer, and I'm FREAKING FREZZING!!! Not to mention I can't spell :P. lol.

And yeah, she likes my car stuff, and likes being with me...the cool thing is, she volentary let me take that picture (she rarely ever lets me takes pics of he!). I'm still trying to corrupt her mind with fieros...not yet though, but she REALLY likes mine ...just not so much how I drive it sometimes. lol.

oh, and if anyone wan's to photshop some pics...feel free to. I want so see what some gold GT or aftermarket rims would look like on it! And BBS RGC rims too. lol. ALOT of things

------------------

www.freewebs.com/fierogti

<>{RazorWing}<>

[This message has been edited by Razor_Wing (edited 11-14-2003).]

Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Razor_Wing:

[/URL]
^The one with my girl

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Thx arazonia(sp?), I don't know why that one did'nt post right, lol. but no, she's MINE not yours!!!! :P lol!
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
nice pics!

looks warmer there, you suck

------------------
88 5spd Modified 3800 Series II SC Formula
Modifications/2004 - Intercooler 3.0 pulley, 1 inch drop, interior

Woody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WoodySend a Private Message to WoodyDirect Link to This Post
Cleared Up That First Picture
Woody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WoodySend a Private Message to WoodyDirect Link to This Post

Woody

407 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Gold

Black

[This message has been edited by Woody (edited 11-16-2003).]

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Low_Key, these were taken two weeks ago, it's been like 25-30 degrees lately, lol!

Woody, Thx for clearing that up and the wheel pics! If you want to put BBS RGC or any other kind of wheels on, feel free . I like the gold and the black, the black kinda better though. woody, you get a plus for taking the time to do that .

PFF
System Bot
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post
I say the black wheels. Polish the lip like Woody has done. Very nice look. Nice fiero btw.

------------------
88 Formula getting some custom work done.

AOL - i am RATDOG
http://members.cox.net/rynelson85/
http://members.cox.net/kafc/

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2003 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more

One of my engine...( for now... )

Will someone photoshop some BBS RGC wheels one it? And/or Black ground effects? Thx

[This message has been edited by Razor_Wing (edited 11-17-2003).]

hvneye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2003 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hvneyeSend a Private Message to hvneyeDirect Link to This Post
Sweet ride, It looks good with the black rims
Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2003 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hvneye:

Sweet ride, It looks good with the black rims

Thx...So no one likes the gold? You guys are going to make me get some 88Gt black rims, are'nt you? lol!

dasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2003 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dasherSend a Private Message to dasherDirect Link to This Post
looks good i like the scoops

------------------

86 coupe 3.0L P&P shaved, 4 cyl 5 speed
full Body kit ASA Rims
hood and light mods

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dasher:

looks good i like the scoops

Thx, I like your rims, nose scoop thing, and side pannel things! Is that photoshoped of what you want to do, or a real photo?

Jack Cooke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack CookeSend a Private Message to Jack CookeDirect Link to This Post
Ira, Your car REALLY looks great. You are to be conmended for the work you have done since I last saw it. Matbe after T-day we can get together and kick tires.
Woody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WoodySend a Private Message to WoodyDirect Link to This Post
Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jack Cooke:

Ira, Your car REALLY looks great. You are to be conmended for the work you have done since I last saw it. Matbe after T-day we can get together and kick tires.

Thx Jack! I'd love to get togher agian and kick some tires...but when is "T-day"?

Woody, THANK YOU!!! You get a (+) from me ! That looks SWEET!!! Anyone else like it?

kirkio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kirkioClick Here to visit kirkio's HomePageSend a Private Message to kirkioDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Razor_Wing:

tire marks from the fiero? ;-)

PFF
System Bot
Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Kirko(sp?), I hate to dissapoint you, but those are not from me. The pics are taken at an onlook off the Blue Ridge about 3-5 miles outside of Blowing Rock, NC. There are...quite a fiew park rangers("tree fuzz") arround, if you get caught doing something like that, it's a FEDERAL ticket and you have to got to a FEDERAL court! And it'd be $500 + just for the ticket!!! Plus I have to buy my own tires (and everything else!), so I can't afford to burn out much, but I have a fiew times . lol!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock