ferrari looking rims by 88fierogt123
Started on: 12-20-2003 01:22 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Wholf on 12-21-2003 09:01 PM
88fierogt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88fierogt123Send a Private Message to 88fierogt123Direct Link to This Post
I know this is not a kit car site but for some reason I cant get loged on to it right now. I have a ferrari 308 kit car and will be looking for some new rims for it . I've seen 308 kits with some good looking ferrari looking rims, but I cant seem to find them any where can any one point me in the right direction?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
you can look at mine in the bottom link of signature. There custom made by Team III Wheels in California. THey also make Halibrand replica wheels for GT40s and Cobras. Very happy with mine at about $400 @ wheel, polished complete alloys. They make any offset you want to order. If your interested, I can dig up the info for you.heres a quick link
http://groups.msn.com/RogersCarPhotos/myferrarireplica.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=27

------------------

http://my.core.com/~ferrari1/MyPhotos
http://groups.msn.com/RogersCarPhotos

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-20-2003).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88fierogt123:

I know this is not a kit car site but for some reason I cant get loged on to it right now. I have a ferrari 308 kit car and will be looking for some new rims for it . I've seen 308 kits with some good looking ferrari looking rims, but I cant seem to find them any where can any one point me in the right direction?

I use Compomotive model TS.

Call Alan at Motorsport Specialites 800-621-8408 he is the North America Importer for Compomotive, no matter who you buy them from in North America they get imported thru him, so you might as well get them from the source.

I'm sure he has a web site but I don't have the link right now.

Archie

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post
There is a possibility that I will be selling my Chromadora rims and tires here in the next month. I have a friend that also has a 308 re-body, and I promised him first dibs at them. These rims were the original rims made for the Mera. If for some reason my friend does not buy them I will put them up for sale in the auction area.

------------------
Harold
308 Rebody on 85GT Chassis
Custom 2000 Firebird Interior
3800SC 3.4 Pulley w/WCF Headers & Reprogrammed PCM
Complete Suspension & Brake Upgrade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2749Click Here to visit 2749's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2749Direct Link to This Post
I have the rims from this kit for sale.

88fierogt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88fierogt123Send a Private Message to 88fierogt123Direct Link to This Post
What kind are they?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2749Click Here to visit 2749's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2749Direct Link to This Post
They are Cheviots. They are polished and come with tires.
FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
You mean these. See Sig.

Mine are HRE Hytashi 16". I don't think they are made anymore.

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGT87 (edited 12-20-2003).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I own THE SPEED SHOP, in N. W. Indiana. I give forum members discounts. Write me and let me know or give me an idea of what type of rim your looking for and I will work with you.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a Northstar soon

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

I own THE SPEED SHOP, in N. W. Indiana. I give forum members discounts. Write me and let me know or give me an idea of what type of rim your looking for and I will work with you.

thats the type of thing i like to see a + to you

------------------

86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

MR P BODY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MR P BODYClick Here to visit MR P BODY's HomePageSend a Private Message to MR P BODYDirect Link to This Post
the wheels every one has been posting pics of are called cromadora rims, i dont know if they still make em, but i know thats what there called. this probably dosnt help much

------------------
Black 84 2M4

PFF
System Bot
2point5fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2point5fieroSend a Private Message to 2point5fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

Yeah, I gave him a + for being such a helpfull problem solver

------------------
G Mo

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MR P BODY:

the wheels every one has been posting pics of are called cromadora rims, i dont know if they still make em, but i know thats what there called. this probably dosnt help much

not mine...... although those were what was on Meras from the factory and look a lot like OEM 308-328 wheels.

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2749:

They are Cheviots. They are polished and come with tires.

What size are they and how much do you want for them??

------------------
Harold

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by MR P BODY:

You are correct sir, and no they do not make them. The Chromadora's were made in Italy(they are even stamped with "Made in Italy"), and they are the same company that made the original 308/328 rims but with the Fiero bolt pattern. The last set of Chromadora rims I saw on E-Bay went for like $1600.00 just for the rims. They are very hard to find in decent condition.

------------------
Harold

[This message has been edited by Wholf (edited 12-21-2003).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors