fiero emblem . looking for ideas by bsculptor
Started on: 01-04-2004 08:12 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: crzyone on 01-05-2004 10:11 PM
bsculptor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
Hello ,

I am looking to design, sculpt, produce, some custom made fiero emblems.I am looking
for ideas on what you guys out there want to see . the emblems will be sculpted , not flat . I am
currently working on one from another car and want to make one for the fieros out there. Please send
me your ideas .

Brian

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I wouldnt mind having the fiero pegusus logo but not a solid one.
Kinda like this... Maybe molded out of clay or ceramic hell even METAL would be cool... and on a stand or somthing? But the parts on there where you can see light through make it like that if possible...

Hope you understand what i mean?

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Ya know, an actual "FIERO" badge would be cool, either in the font used in the decals on the car or the cool looking one from that prototype page that was a thread topic a little while back.

If you notice, the GT doesn't say anywhere outside what it is, except the GT on the back molding and the nose badge. Nothing anywhere else. Ironically, the logo is everywhere on the inside, 9 places I think.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
This is my favorite

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I have one that ive never seen before i have to find it. Its slightly smaller then a nose emblem and is CHROME and BLACK!
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Thats the one I was thinking of hyperV6, for the FIERO font anyway. I'd like to see this one Fieromaster digs up too.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
????????????????????????????????

bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
This is one of my ideas .. it doesnt have to be fron emblem .. could be something
on the dash, side, back. this is one of my ideas .. just a quick photoshop sketch .
go easy on my ideas .. just seeing if you like .

http://members.cox.net/akubasco/SAMPLE.jpg

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
I like all of those hyperv6. Too bad none of em say GT, for me anyway.

Hey bsculpter, try making the wings all on fire, all down the sides, not just the top. I think that would look cool.

Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WDirect Link to This Post
I think FIRE is the wrong theme to go with.

Nice work, though.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Fiero and Fire I don't think so. Not good for public relations.
PFF
System Bot
bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
I can make fire go all the way down . I am also thinking of another one that would say GT .
the only thing guys is i cant make chrome, gold, or any metalic finish. Let me come up with some things in the week and
i will post them . thanks guys !
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

There really hard to see how nice they look, cause the metal is so shiney and my camera SUCKS. However they are made just like the stock emblems, metal with a ribbed back...

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Ok, you fire naysayers, how bout this:

A different view of the pegasus? Instead of from the back and above, you could do any view of it if you're a good artist, which I am not.

Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a 3D version of the Pegasus? The stylized one in the original Fiero logo doesn't really look like anything. I have to explain to people what it is. Dragon? Fire Chicken? Eagle?

At least the sculpted ones posted by hyperv6 can be identified as a horse.

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bsculptor:

Hello ,

I am looking to design, sculpt, produce, some custom made fiero emblems.I am looking
for ideas on what you guys out there want to see . the emblems will be sculpted , not flat . I am
currently working on one from another car and want to make one for the fieros out there. Please send
me your ideas .

Brian

what are you working on that is on someone elses car?? pics??

------------------

3.4 DOHC Turbo swap in progress

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I know you said not flat, but I just browsed Google images, and fell in love with this:
fierofetish
Automoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2004 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutomodaSend a Private Message to AutomodaDirect Link to This Post

------------------

87 Quad 4 HO convertible

bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2004 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
I dont mean it cant be flat .. it has to be somewhat flat . More like a relief but the picture you have is good . I am just
getting a feel for what you guys like out there . I am not a fiero owner myself .. i always wanted one .. but
i hate the little trunk space it has ... So i have a Honda del sol dohc vtec .Anyhow .

I myself didnt exactly know what the heck that symbol was . So mabee a more difined pegasus .. different angle , mabee ad GT ..
have to draw some ideas out and show you guys soon . I plan to sell these in the near future.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2004 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
I think a back lit emblem would be cool. Have the pegasus cut out and light showing around it. Fieromasters emblem would look great backlit.

------------------
86SC 5 speed
85GT 4.9 in progress
Will trade both for a decent V-6 fiero.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock