Lowering Springs Before and After (PiX) by ReX121
Started on: 02-11-2004 05:16 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: LT188GT on 02-11-2004 08:57 PM
ReX121

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReX121Send a Private Message to ReX121Direct Link to This Post
Thought I would post up some pics of the lowering I got. Their Eibach Lowering Springs i got on ebay for 150$. Seemed to drop alot more than I thought. I got the other side of the car before and after if anyone wants it. In the last picture, my horn does not work and I've been told im missing something underneath the cover piece. Can anyone send me thing little presser thing.
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Help me find the missing part:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84se-Stock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se-StockSend a Private Message to 84se-StockDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it looks like you're missing the spring, rod and locking sleeve for your horn. Nice drop...are the lowering springs the only aftermarket parts you used to lower your car?

------------------
Caleb Sarty

Black '84 SE 4 speed with blue gauge conversion and small interior mods...Stock otherwise, but not for long.

ReX121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReX121Send a Private Message to ReX121Direct Link to This Post
So far thats all i've done to lower...im already scrapping every minor hill there is. These pics make me want bigger rims...
Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
That's a hell of a drop, looks sweet! I had a rough time finding that spring though. Ended up buying a whole new steering wheel. Maybe one of the guys still have the original somewhere after upgrading.
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
So you are the scumbag that outbid me on those lowering springs on ebay....man looking at that drop in them i wish i would have bid more that looks SWEET

nice win

Adam

------------------

**Began sanding for paint**

ReX121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReX121Send a Private Message to ReX121Direct Link to This Post
Lol, if you were bidding on these during the summer, prolly july or august, then that was me. I've had em sitting around for a while. Had to sell some stuff on ebay to work up the cost of getting them installed professionally.
joeschmotty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschmottySend a Private Message to joeschmottyDirect Link to This Post
how about a pic of the whole car from the side please? how far of a drop was that total? inch and a half? any upgrades in shocks to put these on?

it looks really good by the way!

------------------
joeschmotty
red '86 gt

ReX121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReX121Send a Private Message to ReX121Direct Link to This Post
No upgrades for shocks or anything. Alot stiffer ride and seems for corner sharper though. Says on ebay was for just an inch but seems like a good 1.5 inch - 2 inch. I didnt take a good picture of the side of the car because of cost of film (these are normal camera pictures I scanned). Wish I coulda taken some more. Thx for the replys. Anyone with the right horn equipment im missing, I will gladly pay for it.
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
rex121----this is what you are missing for the horn. I do not have the P/N's but you should be able to find them in any junk yard. Hope this helps.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock