Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Back from Daytona !! Wow !! Thoughts ? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Back from Daytona !! Wow !! Thoughts ? by exoticse
Started on: 03-20-2004 06:04 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: Will-Martin on 04-02-2004 04:00 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from Daytona, and I must say Wow ! There were some awesome cars there and I am sure there will be tons of pictures out, but let me be the first to say pictures cannot do these cars justice at all, they must be seen in person to really appreciate.

For instance there was a convertible there from B and B spyder that was just killer. The guy told me he threw it together in 2 just weeks !! The custom tweek he did to the IRM rockers is wicked !

There was a russian guy (came down from New York) who made have had the show stopper of them all. A slammed blue pirranna (spelling) with one of the sickest custom interiors i have ever seen. The outside and the rims were simply stunning.

This car would cause multi wrecks from the rubber neckers !

John Parks was there with his custom paint job notchie. Let me say if u saw the picture and thought the paint job was crazy (like i initially did), then u are crazy ! No way can a picture convey how gorgeous the paint job is.

I orginally said it was too wild and not my style,.....Hey it is now my style !!

The GTO fiero racer was there (Way to go Craig) and was constantly surrounded by people !

The dirty rat well,......that car is just plain boss ! If you don't know what that means it means plain nasty ! When he fired that baby out and rolled out for lunch, everybody in the place was gawking and drooling.

Archie's car,....perfection !

The biggest dissapointment had to be Curly's car !! Why because it did not show up !!!!!!!!!! I was crushed, I was sooooooo looking forward to seeing this car. Since he lives in Cali, this could have been my only chance to see it in person.

Not Curly's fault though, the guys over in tampa who put in his lambo doors, screwed up his interior. I think he said it was the dash. Somebody ran over it, or dropped something on it, i forget, but to simplify they busted it up.

Still I did get to meet mad curls, and see why they call him curly lol. He was really cool guy and gave me some good tips.

All in all a great show, sorry some of u guys missed it. I have pics and will post them later tonight, when i get back, ..have a party to go to. I am sure somebody else will post some pics before then.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-20-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stevegibbs

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2004 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevegibbsSend a Private Message to stevegibbsDirect Link to This Post
I was a little disappointed the show ended so early. I mean I know most Fiero owners need to return to the geriatric ward by a certain time everyday, but 3 o'clock is a tad bit ridiculous.

FieroLisa made a guest appearance as well, that made me and mr happy happy. She looked so hot and posed next to my sweet '84 SE. I am never to wash her again because her butt was on my hood (the car that is).

"scuba" steve

p.s. I enjoyed Archies laps around the parking lot, talk about an attention whore!

flyingbob

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyingbobSend a Private Message to flyingbobDirect Link to This Post
Hi exoticse
Thanks for filling us in on the show sounds like it was a good time.can't wait to see the pics.
Bob
NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
The PIRAHNA looks simply awesome! I love the new look. The last time I saw it, it was a awful shade of orange and had a ridiculous looking wing. The new drop, paint, wing, and wheels makes this the best looking kit Fiero in my books! Is it still a 2.8?

------------------
Purple 1988 GT
Supercharged 3800 Series II V6
Mods: 3.00 pulley
1.9 High Ratio Rockers
Custom PCM by Darth Fiero

Best 60'FT- 1.773
Best 1/8th- 8.102
Best ET -12.74@105mph
www.cardomain.com/memberpage/444061

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Any more pictures of the Pirhana? That one sure looks sweet.
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i like the convertible. just put that wing on mine, and i'm trying to collect up some cash to get the rockers from archie. any other pics of that would be much appreciated.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Got a ton of pics of the convertible and the pirahnna but am having a hell of a time downsizing them to meet the requirements of pip,..anybody else wanna try ? I can email them to you and u can post them for me.

Thanks

Tony

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Need more pics!! You can email them to me if you want...I have plenty of web space... jtorma@eclipse.net
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2004 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stevegibbs:

I was a little disappointed the show ended so early. I mean I know most Fiero owners need to return to the geriatric ward by a certain time everyday, but 3 o'clock is a tad bit ridiculous.

FieroLisa made a guest appearance as well, that made me and mr happy happy. She looked so hot and posed next to my sweet '84 SE. I am never to wash her again because her butt was on my hood (the car that is).

"scuba" steve

p.s. I enjoyed Archies laps around the parking lot, talk about an attention whore!

Let's play "How many times can Shaun be banned?" I say he makes it up to at least 12 times before he gets bored of it and moves on to steetkiaz.com.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe Torma:

Need more pics!! You can email them to me if you want...I have plenty of web space... jtorma@eclipse.net

Pictures sent ! Joe I hope i did not blow up your email with all those pics lol !

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post
Those are some sweet looking cars.

who is FieroLisa?

PFF
System Bot
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Cleaned out that mailbox for the occasion
Wow...that blue car...speechless.

Instead of downsizing them, I'm sure some will want to see them at full res...so here's a link to an album I created for you:
http://www.animatedconcepts.com/daytonapics/index.html

If anyone else wants pics(temporarily) put up in an album like that email a request
I have plenty o' bandwith(I hope)

[This message has been edited by Joe Torma (edited 03-21-2004).]

FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
Exoticse,
I had the pleasure of making Daytona 2 years ago when the Stinger came out.
Going to that show was a blast and I really enjoyed getting to meet some new folk and seeing some old friends again.

Glad you had fun, nice pics!

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Curious minds want to know...

Do you think the Russian gentleman with the blue piranha would ever have molds taken of his car and allow the kit to be produced in the US? I would, well **** . I would sell my parents house for that kit... lol we got to get it here..... its about damn time theres finally a unique kit for the fiero.

Any pics of the interior?
***edit*** found the pics *doh*

[This message has been edited by Nebiros88 (edited 03-21-2004).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, I went there in 2000. Great show! I think there was something like ~70 or so Fieros there at the time. How was it this time? More? or less?

I won 3rd place in Stock SE class on 2000!! heheh.. my first and only carshow award!

------------------
Todd,
1997 Pontiac Grand Am GT
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6 (3.2L)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2m4 SE
1981 Pontiac TransAm (sbc 350)
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics. I am sure you will see a lot more and better pictures as soon as everybody gets back. i just had my wife's crappy little digital camera so the quality is not the greatest.

Did not ask the guy about splashing his car, although I am sure somebody from PFF had to ask him about it or about the whereabouts of the molds.

Anybody ??

There were a ton more cars there,..these were just two of my favorites that i downloaded the pics of first. I am sure somebody has better interior pics of the blue piranha.

come on guys let's see those pics !!

beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I had a great time there!! Great weather as well!!! Can't wait again until next year!!.Jim('86GT(black), '88GT (red), and an '88GT (Yellow)-getting it on monday)
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I have a question. Does Stevegibbs=Dude16,Shaun,etc? If it does then that would explain a lot.
paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
I just finished uploading all the pics to my web site that I took. http://northfloridafieros.homestead.com/Daytona2004.html To preserve the quality I kept the pics full size so when you click on a thumbnail get ready to wait if your on dial up.

I had a fantastic time oggling over all the cars and even ran into a couple of people I know. I got some great shots of the Russian car and Archies GT 40 as well. Overall it was a blast except for Archie winning all those raffle prizes at the dinner. I was sitting at the same table with him and he was hogging all the luck.

Hope everyone returns safely.

Mr Gibbs, don't go away mad but please go away!

------------------

AIM-jaxpac257

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2004 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Old Lar

13797 posts
Member since Nov 1999

A few more photos!!

PFF
System Bot
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulcal:

I just finished uploading all the pics to my web site that I took. http://northfloridafieros.homestead.com/Daytona2004.html To preserve the quality I kept the pics full size so when you click on a thumbnail get ready to wait if your on dial up.

I had a fantastic time oggling over all the cars and even ran into a couple of people I know. I got some great shots of the Russian car and Archies GT 40 as well. Overall it was a blast except for Archie winning all those raffle prizes at the dinner. I was sitting at the same table with him and he was hogging all the luck.

Hope everyone returns safely.

Mr Gibbs, don't go away mad but please go away!

Thanks for the great pictures. My only regret about the show is more of you didn't stop by and let me know your Pennock's name.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey ExoticSE didnt get to meet you. Probably should have stayed around my car longer though.

I did meet quite a few PFF'rs. Lots of cool people. It was also cool to see how many wives where into this and support it.

See you guys next year

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
My daughter and I are back home from Daytona. We had a wonderful weekend. Met alot of nice people and seen alot of nice cars. I wanted to say thank you to all for all the hard work they put in putting on a great event. Hope to see everyone next year.
Thanks Gary
jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
Debbie and I went to the show but were unable to attend until Sunday. From the report of the show I got Saturday night, I was surprised and dissapointed by the turnout on Sunday.
But we still had a good time. Got to see a couple of very fine examples of Fiero's. Met a couple of great people. Archie.s GT 40 replica is great and I had to go on line last night and read some history of that car. The Plasma (pirrhana) with the Northstar engine was a show stopper----but hardly a Fiero. Saw some nice mods and something that looked like it came out of Mad Max beyond thunderdome! Got way too much sun and had a great time overall. Just wish everyone hadn't left saturday night.
Mr mikes had some nice stuff and I even sat in his PT Cruiser.
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jeffndebrus:

Debbie and I went to the show but were unable to attend until Sunday. From the report of the show I got Saturday night, I was surprised and dissapointed by the turnout on Sunday.
But we still had a good time. Got to see a couple of very fine examples of Fiero's. Met a couple of great people. Archie.s GT 40 replica is great and I had to go on line last night and read some history of that car. The Plasma (pirrhana) with the Northstar engine was a show stopper----but hardly a Fiero. Saw some nice mods and something that looked like it came out of Mad Max beyond thunderdome! Got way too much sun and had a great time overall. Just wish everyone hadn't left saturday night.
Mr mikes had some nice stuff and I even sat in his PT Cruiser.

Was my car still there when you where there, Jeff?

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time this year. I remembered to use the sun block !!

I spent more time talking with other members & taking alot more photo's than past years. Last count I heard there were about over 104 cars. Maybe someone has the "offical count".

Heard less complants this year also. - Thats good. Thanks to all the Suncoast & Space coast clubs planning a very well run show. Thank you Frank & all the rest.

Why people started leaving so early Saturday was kind of strange. Expected more to come back on Sunday, Next year maybe more can be talked into doing so. I like going back on sunday, so I can check out the rest of the show & parts for sale. We spend so much time preping our cars, we miss out on the rest of show. Many vendors are eager to make a deal, instead of hauling it back home.

On Sunday, I bought some neat key rings & some other trinkets that were more on Saturday.

Saw many really fine cars this year. As always, meeting old & making new friends are why I love attending this show. I heard so many stories about each members car, the pride each has shines right through.

I've posted my shots in the form of a slide show at the following path:

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v70/CoolBlue87GT/Daytona2004/?action=view&slideshow=true&sort=descending

(After starting the slide show, hit F11 key for full screen view )

------------------

More photos, http://www.centralfloridafieros.com/index.php?page=cb87

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 03-22-2004).]

Kento

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Was my car still there when you where there, Jeff?

He was the one walking around kicking himself in the butt!!!!

I would also like to take this time to Thank Fierocub (Adam) & Exoticse (Tony) for the rides to and from the show on Sat. Thanks a bunch guys.

------------------

http://home.cfl.rr.com/fierose
Central Florida Fieroshttp://www.centralfloridafieros.com

[This message has been edited by Kento (edited 03-22-2004).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kento:

He was the one walking around kicking himself in the butt!!!!

Funny. It was good meeting you for the brief minute. Boy that weekend was a blur! Went bye way to fast.

ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post
OMG, that pirhanna or whatever is soooooo awesome, where can i get a kit like that? or at the very least, that DASH. SICK is all i can say. nice cars, i like archies gt40, and that convertable with the rocker mod was awesome, now i wish i could have gone. at this rate, i might make it out the 25th. hopefully, i will, and i may have something to show

NICE CARS EVERYONE!

ps. is it just me, or do these guys not look happy or something?
http://northfloridafieros.homestead.com/Daytona2004/Plazma_hood.jpg

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:
Thanks for the great pictures. My only regret about the show is more of you didn't stop by and let me know your Pennock's name.

Looks like you won something...what was the category?

PFF
System Bot
B&BSpyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for B&BSpyderClick Here to visit B&BSpyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to B&BSpyderDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:

Did not ask the guy about splashing his car, although I am sure somebody from PFF had to ask him about it or about the whereabouts of the molds.

Anybody ??
[QUOTE]
I believe the exterior molds were destroyed, he has the interior molds. Bill spoke with him about them, he was interested in possibly having someone lay them up, something like 120 pieces, but they won't fit a Fiero
Joyce

[This message has been edited by B&BSpyder (edited 03-22-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by B&BSpyder:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:

Anybody ??
[QUOTE]
I believe the exterior molds were destroyed, he has the interior molds. Bill spoke with him about them, he was interested in possibly having someone lay them up, something like 120 pieces, but they won't fit a Fiero
Joyce

Is he the original creator of the kit ? Since the molds were destroyed,... does he have any intrest in splashing the car and having the molds recreated ? There appears that there would be a big demand for that body style.

I would love to see him on pennocks ! He had a book of pictures and some displays set up showing the whole process step by step as he created the car. That was very enjoyable to see, and wish everybody could get a look at it, that would be one sweet thread !

Did anybody get his contact information ?

paulcal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Funny. It was good meeting you for the brief minute. Boy that weekend was a blur! Went bye way to fast.

Were you at the dinner Saturday night? If so, did you have to borrow a chair from another table to make room for you or your friend? I think I may have been sitting right behind you.

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Looks like you won something...what was the category?

I won 1st place in the "Custom GT" category and "Best Custom Interior".

Missed you, buddy.

Originally posted by exoticse:

Is he the original creator of the kit ? Since the molds were destroyed,... does he have any intrest in splashing the car and having the molds recreated ? There appears that there would be a big demand for that body style.

I would love to see him on pennocks ! He had a book of pictures and some displays set up showing the whole process step by step as he created the car. That was very enjoyable to see, and wish everybody could get a look at it, that would be one sweet thread !

Did anybody get his contact information ?

Yes, according to my conversation with him, he's the creator. The exterior molds were either distroyed or left in Russia. He has the interior molds but it requires 70 (yes 7-0) seperate molds to reproduce his interior. And, Unfortunately, they would not look right ina stock bodied Fiero. The exterior and interior door panels are at least four inches higher than stock. However, he did mention to me that he would be interested in obtaining a sponser.

I mentioned the forum and offered to introduce him to the group if he chooses. He has my email address.

Incidentally, he claims to have never seen a picture of his car on the internet. That floored me.

paulcal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post

ps. is it just me, or do these guys not look happy or something?

I think, like everyone else, they were just stunned by that car. Notice the glazed over eyes, the slack jaws?

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
His car was sweet, personally I would have chosen a different wing and amps but it was by far the best Fiero kit car there!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

His car was sweet, personally I would have chosen a different wing and amps but it was by far the best Fiero kit car there!

Gotta disagree with you on that,...that wing was perrrrrrrrrfect ! It looked awesome on the car. Much better than the thing that was pretending to be a wing see in a lot of the pics when the car was red.

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

I spoke with you on Sunday morning in the parking garage and did not give you my PFF name...I guess it did not occur to me at the time. Anyway, I asked you about how you cleaned your rims and we also chatted with the other guy about the V8 and 3800 conversions.

So that was me...nice to have met you.

------------------
--Dillon

Green 1987 GT 5spd
Black 1987 SE V6 Auto rusting in peace

"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Gotta disagree with you on that,...that wing was perrrrrrrrrfect ! It looked awesome on the car. Much better than the thing that was pretending to be a wing see in a lot of the pics when the car was red.

True, the wing on the red one is/was hideous. But I have never been a fan of aluminum wings on any car. Still though it was a sweet rebody.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock