Started on: 07-20-2004 12:31 PM
Replies: 40
Last post by: R Runner on 08-09-2004 09:55 PM
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Just visiting ( on a freakin library computer ) Thought I would just drop by at update everyone. Especially those waiting for parts. FINALLY parts are in. The 2 low alt brackets are finished, I had to special order the upper mount section but they are done. Mount sets are being welded right now, but all parts are in and I have enough parts for approximatly 50 or more sets. YES that means sets will be in stock and ready for shipping !!!!! production of the last six boxes of parts is also being done which means even more parts.

Still have no shop, no computer, no internet, no income and no place to go. We are currently selling stuff ( cars etc ) to make house payment etc. If this doesnt stay current we will need to sell the house too. I'll be posting in the Mall if there is any interest in a 2003 GMC Sierra Crew Cab Quadrasteer. If something doesnt happen soon the PURPLE REIGN goes up for sale too.

I'll stop by once in a while to check P.M.'s & threads :/ see ya'll later.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Wow, I had not known things were that tough on you right now Purple Reign. I hope you can get it turned around quickly, and certainly hope that you don't have to sell Purple Reign to stay afloat! Good hearing from you, and best of luck!!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.................I have to go now...............I'm being kicked off the computer (1 hour limit)
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Thanks.................I have to go now...............I'm being kicked off the computer (1 hour limit)

Should have posted sooner...
Hope thing's get better!

------------------

Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about all your troubles.
Don't no whether you are a God fearing man or not ...but I will pray for you regardless!!
lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
What happen to the shop, all your lifts and all the cars for sale?

Tony

eatoninside

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eatoninsideSend a Private Message to eatoninsideDirect Link to This Post
Man, that's too bad. Forgive me for asking, as I'm sure everyone else already knows, but what happened? Lost your job?? Where are you located??
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
This is awful and tragic. Damn, wish I could help.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Hey, what the hell happened? Kev said you guys were moving to a new (and better) location?

Whatever it is, best of luck.

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
AFAIK (Kev will probably have better details) - When PR's original lease expired, the building owners refused to renew it (effectively kicking him out of his location). By the time Wheatstock rolled around (less than a week prior to having to be out) he was working on a deal for another location - which fell through at the last minute. So he then, with the help of a number of other people, moved everything from his shop to his home (much of which is still either packed into a garage or stuffed inside a 24' box truck). He's been trying to continue working on customer's car in his driveway, and is apparantly now in the process of moving a couple of lifts to his in-laws pole shed to get a few larger projects back on track.

So... that's about all I know. We're all hoping to see Integrity Auto back on track soon!

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Wow, PURPLE REIGN, Im sorry to hear of this. I hope you get everything sorted out and your bussiness back on track. Good luck to you. John
PFF
System Bot
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
Dude, keep plugging,

Hope it gets better

Mike

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2004 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info.. I hope shawn gets everything going again. He does alot for the Fiero.

yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
I completely feel for shaun,, Im self employeed too, I understand most of this , however I dotn understand not having a back up plan with cash... Hopefully he will find a place asap and will get back on his feet quickly,,

He does great work guys.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

however I dotn understand not having a back up plan with cash...

LOL - it has something to do with having a wife, 2 kids, a mortgage, a shop ...and of course his "Mistress/MoneyPit"

yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
mmmmmm,,

I have 3 kids, a wife, a house, a biz , lots of travel expenses and etc.. 2 brand new cars( paid for) a new van( paid for) and my fiero.

I hope he has a full recovery soon... Crap happens all at the wrong time

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

mmmmmm,,

I have 3 kids, a wife, a house, a biz , lots of travel expenses and etc.. 2 brand new cars( paid for) a new van( paid for) and my fiero.

Sorry, I thought it obvious that I was referring to his 3800 S/C Purple Fiero in addition to the "standards" we all find in life...

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I would think he has a bit more tied up in PR than yello. Yello's a sweet ride, with lots invested, but his is mind bogling to some people. Keep plugging man. It'l lwork out in the end.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

mmmmmm,,

I hope he has a full recovery soon... Crap happens all at the wrong time

His truck is paid for..

------------------

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Wow well I'm seriously glad I bought the bracket from you, not sure how much money you get from doing that, cause I know you said just send the fiero alt and the rest would be taken care of.

good luck, keep us updated hopefully things pick up fast for you.

------------------

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Hi all.............I got on my in-law's computer ( with REALLY slow dial-up ) so the current status is I'm working on putting up 2 lifts here etc temporarily ( if this place can handle it electrically ). Still havent found a place yet, so I'm currently reverting to a different option of finding a mid-sized "hobby-farm" instead of trying to buy a commercial building. Doing all this by myself is really hard too on top of health issues going downhill

We really need to sell the truck soon to buy me some time. At least 1 car sold so I made house payment & bought myself another month.

Rob ................couldnt have said it better myself.
Anyhow..........I better get back to work...............

PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Hi all.............I got on my in-law's computer ( with REALLY slow dial-up ) so the current status is I'm working on putting up 2 lifts here etc temporarily ( if this place can handle it electrically ). Still havent found a place yet, so I'm currently reverting to a different option of finding a mid-sized "hobby-farm" instead of trying to buy a commercial building. Doing all this by myself is really hard too on top of health issues going downhill

We really need to sell the truck soon to buy me some time. At least 1 car sold so I made house payment & bought myself another month.

Rob ................couldnt have said it better myself.
Anyhow..........I better get back to work...............

Sorry for the tough times Shawn. I hope you get through everything okay.

-Amir

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck, man.... very sorry to hear about your current financial troubles...hope things turn out ok SOON!!!!

-FieroRumor

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
wow, I didn't know things were going so bad Things will turn around, you've done too much good to deserve this.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed click for more pics
1986 GT 5 speed
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
i know things will get better for you man, youve done so much for us here in MN.
DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroDirect Link to This Post
PR................how much is your mortgage payment? If I may ask.................email me please.
ericwfs@aol.com
thanks,
later

------------------
88GT 5 spd Red w/grey int. Interior out, taking engine apart.
88GT 5 spd Red w/tan int. engine swap later....still doesnt run well.
87GT auto, Maroon,grey, w/grey int. MamaPenguins Car....3800 S/C swap has begun...Yes Im very nervous.
85 2M4, Blue, 5 spd, w/ GT body on it.
87GT 5 spd 2.8L Silver w/grey int.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

PR................how much is your mortgage payment? If I may ask.................email me please.
ericwfs@aol.com
thanks,
later

I can't e-mail anyone...................i'm on a library computer................but my payment is $1500 a month, with very few other expenses since the shop doesnt exist anymore.

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Shawn,

1. Do you make house calls? Got some Fiero work that might bring in a few bucks if you have the time.
Thinking fuel pump is out on the Formula. Could be PIA without a lift.

2. As a result, need my truck back. Can I make arrangements to deliver your stuff somewhere?

Good Luck and we will be talking with ya. We're pulling for you and the family. Jeff

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure the last thing you want to do is sell the Purple Reign. Hope it doesn't come down to that...good luck getting back on your feet.
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

I can't e-mail anyone...................i'm on a library computer................

I can set you up with an "@boomtastic.com" email address (with both POP3 and web access, plus unlimited quota) if that will help. Then you can discuss things privately if needed. No charge for the email account either. PM if needed.

Wish I could do more to help.

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

I can set you up with an "@boomtastic.com" email address (with both POP3 and web access, plus unlimited quota) if that will help. Then you can discuss things privately if needed. No charge for the email account either. PM if needed.

Wish I could do more to help.

Very cool!
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Shawn, I just shake my head in disbelief at what all has happened to you in the past couple of months. Wish there was something I could do to help. I'm holding a good thought for you...but yeah, I know...that doesn't pay the bills...

------------------

Mike...86 GT 4 Speed
"Sucks to be me..."

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2004 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck shawn and hope you get back on your feet soon. I really wish i could do something to help you out

------------------

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2004 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck to you. May things start to turn around and get better for you.

Once again Best of luck!!!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Best of luck Shawn....Matt and I are pullin for ya!

Jen

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
dude... i hope everything is coming together and you arent on here because you are busy making money... i feel for ya!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Well unfortunatly nothing has turned up for a place to go. The shop has been gone for a month and a half now and vendors are looking for payment from the shop - including the government who's looking for my house. I REALLY need to sell the 2003 GMC, or the 49' car trailer soon. The house should be on the market within the month. If all else fails we might move to the in-laws farm an hour away, live in the basement and store the stuff in the barn until the dust settles. Looking for a property where you can live & do business at the same time is really hard to find ( that is close to the cities )

Anyhow on the bright side I got 3 sets of mounts ready to be shipped, and 2 lifts put up in the barn to finish Edzards conversion & another local conversion.

musicman_L7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for musicman_L7Send a Private Message to musicman_L7Direct Link to This Post
Shawn,

If there was anything I could do, I would... I wish I was going to be able to make it up Minneapolis this weekend, but it looks like I won't be able to make it. Chrissy and I are getting ready to be moving Sept. 1, so we're busy packing and sorting, but there's still some hope that I might get up there on Saturday.

I can't wait to see Dick and Nancy's car when you're done!

Wishing the best for you and your family...

------------------
Nic

Email me at my PFF username @hotmail.com

motoboy171

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoboy171Send a Private Message to motoboy171Direct Link to This Post
Hey Shaun,

My parent are selling there 10 acre farm in Princeton. It already has two garages, a small out building, barn, and pool. This is a house that needs some TLC. It might be what you are looking for. I the price is about $200,000. Not bad considering the space. The garage attached to the house might be tall enough for a lift. Give me a call and I can fill you in on some more details. They lost both there jobs and have to sell before the bank takes it.

John
763-439-1902

atwrk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atwrkSend a Private Message to atwrkDirect Link to This Post
Geez PR I hope everthing gets alot better for you. Maybe you could setup a PayPal account and accept donations. I couldnt give much but if enough of us help out atleast you can keep the lights on just a bit longer.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock