Started on: 11-24-2004 02:40 AM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Stinkin_V8 on 01-02-2005 12:16 AM
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I've been thinking about how I can upgrade the interior look and was thinking of possibility of a dash swap. I was thinking of the Firebird dash, the only info I can find on it was this one.

http://home.houston.rr.com/jonm/Firebird-2.htm

I dont' recall which member here I found this from, at the bottom of his signature & saved it. I'm was wondering how many people have done this and pictures are GREATLY appreciated. I'm thinking Firebird dash but a custom one........kinda double customing going on lol.

I have a question about heat/ac though, I don't have the AC hooked up & don't plan too but the heat works. I was thinking of molding over the center vents since i don't like the look much and is there anyway to just have "vent" for when the windows get foggy, and "fan" just to blow in regular air?? Well like I said, pictures greatly appreciated and also roughly how much for the required parts(dash, console, door skins etc) Thx.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bobert

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertDirect Link to This Post
Firebird dash install begins about 1/3 of the way down on Page 12

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/033676-12.html

[This message has been edited by Bobert (edited 11-24-2004).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
The first link is Jonathan Scotts car. He and mrfixit were the 1st two to do the Firebird dash swap (AFAIK).

Dave

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Fiero Finale,

Welcome to the F-troop. To answer your question about the environmental controls, the easiest thing to do is to leave the Fiero stock control panel and just mount it into the F-dash. You can use the stock defroster vent but you'll need to insall some kind of dash extension to cover the gap between the F-dash and the Fiero windshield. Some have used the F-dash extension by cutting it to folow the contour of the Fiero windshield or, you can make your own out of fiberglass (which is what I did). In order get the side vents to work, you'll need to do a little more work. I cut the Fiero air box down and installed some flexible hose to route the air to the side vents. There is lots of detailed information in the link listed in my signiture that should give you a good idea of the amount of work involved.

Best of luck,

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Also look for posts by Wholf. Harold put the Firebird dash in his (former) 308 rebody. Here's one of the links:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20041015-1-040875-2.html

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20031110-1-025069.html

Our build up thread with lots of pictures, remember my thread is a mechanic trying to do interior work

Pete

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Yes, that is my web page that you found. AFAIK, MrFixit58 and I were the first to do the firebird dash, (although I hear rumors of others).

Anyway, I don't normally like to talk about what I'm planning to do, but I am about to start on my second one for my Chop top. My plan is to focus on making it as easy as possible and step one is I am going to make a plug and play harness for the gauges. This alone will save me all the trouble I went through soldering to the individual pins of the old gauges.

The other challenge is the environmental controls and air distribution. I have some new ideas there too, but I don't want to reveal my plan until I can demontrate that it will work. Mechanically mounting the dash is the easy part, by the way.

Here are a couple of photos of mine in the GT...Stay tuned for more details.

------------------

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Fastback (4.9 Chop-top #1 of 1), 1984 Indy...Firebird Interior Installation Website

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 11-24-2004).]

1986GTV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986GTV8Send a Private Message to 1986GTV8Direct Link to This Post
Just amazes me each time I look at these installs.....

Hope to FINALLY get started on mine some day soon.

Thanks for the great info for all to see and learn from.

A plug-n-play harness would be great if offered to those thinking of making the jump.

Any takers?

John

Zodo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZodoSend a Private Message to ZodoDirect Link to This Post
I love the way the Firebird dash looks in the Fiero.
I'd be interested in a plug-n-play harness too. I'm slowly getting my interior parts as I get the money.

------------------
84 transformed into an 86 GT
88 Formula

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
Anyone willing to make a plug-n-play kit would make a great deal of money.

They would certainly get some of my money.

Is there anyone looking to do entire swaps for members? $$$$

------------------

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Here is the deal on the plug-n-play harness. I started working on it, but there are a couple of catches. If you know how the Fiero gauges plug in they plug into the back of the molded gauge body itself.

There is no real connector. I could fabricate something but the easiest solution is to canabalize the fiero cluster. That is because I need the speedometer board anyway. It has the divide by two cicuit that I need to feed the ECM.

The 88 Speedometer is preferred because it has the "M" pin which outputs 4000 pulse per mile that was originally intended to drive the electro-hydraulic power steering. It is perfect for driving the Firebird speedometer, (which runs on 4000 ppm). Since I don't have a huge supply of clusters, (and certainly not 88 clusters) I would have to charge a core charge, (which you could get back if you wanted to exchange your old cluster after the swap.)

Lastly I need to build up a supply of Firebird connectors, (which I don't presently have).

So which all those facts, what is the market willing to pay for a harness that would plug into the fiero wires and the firebird gauge with no cutting required?

- Jonathan

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 11-24-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Sounds awesome Jscott!!!! I have a lot of plans I would do here & there......I love the links & saved them. That pop up LCD idea is cool. Thx for the links I appreciate it.
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
What if people who want this done sent you the speedo and firebird connecters up front? How long would it take for you to turn them around? Price?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

What if people who want this done sent you the speedo and firebird connecters up front? How long would it take for you to turn them around? Price?

Well, if somebody sent me a Fiero speedometer and a Firebird connector I should be able to turn that around fairly quickly, say in a couple of weeks. Realizing that like most of us I only get to work on fun stuff in my spare time, (what litlle I have).

As for price, no one would probably want to pay what it would really cost me in terms of time. I expect to have the prototype built by this weekend. After I see how many hours it takes I'll have a better idea what the price should be.

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
Will you be able to do the entire harness for the swap?

I've been pondering what to do with my interior and have decided that this is the best way to go. You know that old country song about the different caddys being build. Like "it was a 54, 55, 56 ,57, 58 ,59 cadillac deville" sometimes I feel like thats a pre-fiero song. I have an 86 Fiero GT with 93 Cadillac motor, 94 Lumina transmission, 89 6000 axle, 91 Grand am brakes, 85 Blazer master cylinder, 90's Civic coil-overs, soon to be 98 Corvette brakes, and 97 Firebird dash and console. The years may not be exactly right but you get the idea People keep calling it Frankenstein. I think that I will start up a new thread about this for people to tell what all they have pieced together..............to be continued...............

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Other than the gauge harness, you have the headight switch, the environmental controls and the radio.

The dimmer for the fiero uses the same connector as the firebird, but they are not interchangeable. But you can physically remove the firebird dimmer and replace it with the Fiero dimmer. The headlight switch itself uses a different connector, to make it plug and play I would have to canabalize a fiero headlight switch. Should be possible.

The environmental controls...very tricky if you want it to operate like it did in the Firebird. The fan switch is the same, but the mode selector needs to be replaced with a mutli-popsition rotary electric switch. I havevn't found a good source for those switches. When I do I will buy a case of them. The temperature selector cable can be modified to work with the Fiero airbox.

As for the radio, if you stay with your old fiero radio you don't have to do anything, just plug it in.

There are a couple of other minor electrical controls depending on what options your car has...the trunk popper and the rear window defogger. Again, to make the whole thing plug and play I have to canabalize the fiero switches.

I have a few extra switches and connectors laying around but not enough to build multiple copies of harnesses. I would either ask you to send me yours or ask for a core charge. I hope to have the prototypes available for testing soon.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I ran into a little problem... I started wiring up a gauge from a 99 Firebird and I expected to be the same as a 98 that's in my car....wrong!

I had thought that the 97 to 2002 would be basically the same, but apparently GM had other ideas. This means that instead of being able to make one or two generic harnesses they will all have to be custom made for a specific set of gauges. I have no idea why they felt the need to change the wiring from year to year but I should be alble to figure out the differences.

EDIT, after getting my 99 manual on-line I see that GM incrementally incorporated digital inputs versus analog. The fuel gauge, the water temperature, as well as the tach appear to be digital. This pretty much rules out using anything 99 or newer for plug and play application in the Fiero. I will be putting my 99 guages up on eBay and looking for older analog replacements.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 11-26-2004).]

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
So everything should be from 97 or 98. Well that should simplify things for you right?
I hope all is going well
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2004 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I took a trip to the pick-a-part today looking for Firebird parts and the outlook is pretty grim. There were no 4th gen Firebirds in the lot. There were a couple of 3rd gens and I was able to grab a headlight switch, (which is nearly identical to the Fiero). The connector side will be useful in the complete harness. (There had to be a dozen DeVilles there if anybody is looking for a 4.9, but that's another story).

The 97 and 98 gauge will be okay, but I'm not 100% sure the gas gauge will work on those. Ideal will be the 93 to 96 with the mechanical odometer. I discovered that the wiring for the 93 to 96 is pretty much the same as the 97 and 98. Also make sure if your car is a V6 to get the gauges from a V6, (they are usually the 125 mph versions). The V8 nearly always are marked as 150 MPH.

There are minor differences depending on what options the car had such as traction control, upshift, (if it was a manual) and so on. I can either ground those wires or apply 12V whatever it takes to make that light go off.

My goal was to have the prototype harness built by the end of the weekend, but it's probably going to take a bit longer than that. The first one always is a little tricky though.

1986GTV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2004 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986GTV8Send a Private Message to 1986GTV8Direct Link to This Post
A harness? You DA' Man.

It was the only thing holding me back from tackling this project (well $$$ also)

Keep us informed.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
The prototype harness is nearly built. All I need to do is mock up the correct lengths of the wire and loom them to the proper configuration.

What really needs to happen is someone with fiberglass skills to make a pod like the 89/90 prototype to contain the firebird cluster that can be fitted to any stock Fiero. There are some real clear images of it in the latest "High Performance Pontiac" and of course anyone at the 20th Anniversary show last year saw it in person.

Based on the history we can start calling the cluster the '90 Fiero Prototype cluster and not Firebird. It's pretty obvious these gauges were designed for the Fiero and later used in the Firebird and not the other way around.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 12-03-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I have wanted a Firebird Bird Dash ever sence I have seen the first post of it in progress. My hat is off to the people that have done it. thanks guys for the "nerve" to do it.
I will do it some day but I just dont know when
I want the Black on Tan. I think that mine will look totaly stock Fire bird in a Fiero. I just like it for some reason. but for the car that I and my Wife did a stock Fire Bird drivers cab will do. I want the Stock seats and all in there.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 12-03-2004).]

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I love the look so much I have a question though. Any pictures of where the "old console box is" or where most sub boxes are located so I can see how it looks like? The firebird console looks good, but I just can't find any good pictures focused on the rear part.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:

but I just can't find any good pictures focused on the rear part.

I took the Fiero console and cut it down, modified the bottom such that it blends into the Firebird console and finally added a subwoofer with a plexiglass lid.

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a picture of it zoomed out just a tad lol. Sorry if i'm bothering you lol.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Finale:

Do you have a picture of it zoomed out just a tad

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Ahh perfect *saves to collection of firebird dash pics*

So if you don't put a sub there like you have what will be there?? I'm pretty new to Fieros(I'm not even a month into fiero ownership) I know theres a computer or something there. But what is basically there if you don't have the console???

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
without the console there the computer would just be out in the open. There is no cover for it other than the console.

You could cover it with a small custom cover, that's what Roy did.

Zodo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZodoSend a Private Message to ZodoDirect Link to This Post
jscott1, on your 98 gauges, didn't you have to change your fuel gauge? I have a 97, since GM changed them every year do you think it might be possible that my fuel gauge would work?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zodo:

jscott1, on your 98 gauges, didn't you have to change your fuel gauge? I have a 97, since GM changed them every year do you think it might be possible that my fuel gauge would work?

It's very probable that your fuel gauge will work. My 98 documentation was confusing, some places indicated it was analog others digital, so it might have been a mid-year change.

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2004 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
Hey just checking in to see how the harness is going. I've been looking at doing a custom dash now of my own design instead of using the whole Firebird but will still need the harness. Something like Orville did here.....

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Hey just checking in to see how the harness is going. I've been looking at doing a custom dash now of my own design instead of using the whole Firebird but will still need the harness.

The Prototype harness has just completed bench testing, (actually kitchen table testing)

Everything checks out okay... I'm using vehicle side harnesses to check out the Fiero-Fierbird PNP Harness

This harness is the complete harness to convert a 93 to 96 firebird to work in an 87 to 88 Fiero. I haven't checked other years so results may vary. For those that have never taken the Fiero dash apart there are three connectors, (called C1, C2, and C3). Those three connectors normally plug into the Fiero Cluster, as you are sitting in the driver's seat C1 is by you left knee, C2 is above that and C3 is on the right. In this harness, all three plug into the box, and the 34 pin connector plugs into the firebird cluster.

The headlight switch is also incorporated in the harness. The headlight switch is integrated into the dash harness for the reason that the Fiero cluster does not have any pins hot at all times and the Fiero headlight switch does not have illumination. The firebird requires both so I have addressed the missing function in this harness.

Also the firebird headlight switch has to be modified in two ways, first the dimmer requires that the circuit board for the Fiero be swapped onto the Firebrd dimmer. Second the Firebird connector requires the addition of the "B" pin in order to operate the Fiero headlights. Thanks to PBJ for that tip. The defroster and trunk popper will be incorporated as well for a 100% plug and play installation.

Also this harness requires that an entire set of Fiero gauges be canabalized to provide the connectors and more importantly the speedometer circuit board that has the divide by two circuit on it. I am also using an 88 speedomter board that has the buffered 4000 pulse per mile square wave. I haven't done it any other way, and I have heard of problems if you attempt to drive the Firebird speedometer directily from the VSS 4000 ppm sine wave.

Pricing and availability....I'm still trying to decide if I want to make these commercially. I have about 40 hours invested in this one although I'm sure I could build the next one in half the time. According to Archie I need to build at least three of them before I can work all the bugs out. So I plan to build another and get all the line lengths optimized, ( I just guessed on this one) and perfect a few other things that I know I can do better. After that I will decide if I want to build a third prototype and go into production.

Also, since I need to canabalize so much hardware if I sold these I would charge a core charge, if you return your headlight switch or gauges I would refund the core charge. I have at least $100 invested in hard to find parts like the F-body connector.

Let me know if there is sufficient interest in these harnesses???

- Jonathan

------------------

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Fastback (4.9 Chop-top #1 of 1), 1984 Indy...Firebird Interior Installation Website

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 12-21-2004).]

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in this deeply, well if I had the other parts to do that dash . Glad to see my thread going good lol. I plan on doing this dash swap down the road, and there is quiet a bit of interest in the Firebird dash and havign these harnesses would make it a lot easier. So I think there is enough interest in this man.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Hey just checking in to see how the harness is going. I've been looking at doing a custom dash now of my own design instead of using the whole Firebird but will still need the harness. Something like Orville did here.....

Hi all,

This interior looks sharp !!! I have a ? for all those people who did dash swaps....Why didn't you try and use the steering column (sp) from the firebird????? Or whatever do you have or are swapping.......??

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 12-21-2004).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

Hi all,

This interior looks sharp !!! I have a ? for all those people who did dash swaps....Why didn't you try and use the steering column (sp) from the firebird????? Or whatever do you have or are swapping.......??

The steering column on the firebird, aside from being too long, doesn't look any different. GM hasn't made any significant changes to the Saginaw column in about 30 years. They still have the cheesy turn signal knob that feels like it's going to break off in your hand.

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
You know that I'm interested. Give me the complete list now that you know what you need and I'll start rounding them up. I have the 86 GT so we can check that everything works there as well. I have the 4.9 in my car will there be a difference in the setup?

[This message has been edited by Racer_JT (edited 12-21-2004).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I probably won't ever be able to build a one size fits all for all gauges. There are minor differences in the gauges depending on the year. Also if you went with a custom dash and retained the headlight switch that's a different harness too.

The hardest part to come across is the 34 pin connector that goes on the back of the Firebird cluster. Almost no one is willing to cut that off and sell it individually so I end up buying the whole dash harness to get that. And it has to be from a 98 or earlier or there will be lots of pins missing.

Zodo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZodoSend a Private Message to ZodoDirect Link to This Post
I'm very interested. My Fiero is an '86, but I do have a full set of gauges and switches (except rear hatch) from an '88. Do you see any problems?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Different year Fieros shouldn't be a problem...as far as I know the gauges harness side wiring is the same on all Fieros. I just haven't tested it. I need to do some testing before I can start making promises that it will work.

The minor year differences that I was referring to is on the Firebird side. I can compensate for that but I'm not sure I can so it one size fits all for all years and all options. I need to test more gauges to see what happens.

4.9 shouldn't be a problem. I have one in my car too.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 12-21-2004).]

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Very interested, let me know if these become available...

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock