Started on: 11-17-2005 11:24 AM
Replies: 37
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-21-2005 11:57 AM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
This could be O/T, but I suspect most of us are carrying something Fiero-related on our keychains (besides Fiero keys). So, what's on YOUR keychain?

Mine has a plastic fob advertising the local newspaper on one side, and the other side says "Have you kissed your car today?"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
badger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for badgerClick Here to visit badger's HomePageSend a Private Message to badgerDirect Link to This Post
Jaguar. The Fiero is my wife's baby.

(Don't be impressed. The Fiero is worth three times what the Jag is.)

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
My keychain has three spent 7.62 rounds with the links attaching them (as they would look before being feed into a machine gun). I shot those rounds and it was FUUUUuuuNNNNNNNN ! ! ! .

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
I got a fiero keychain that says fiero on it. Then I have my fiero keys and my house keys.

------------------

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Stores, w/Dakota Digital speedometer calibration, and Auto Sound Lab's #1 thingie's.
redneckedpossumeater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redneckedpossumeaterSend a Private Message to redneckedpossumeaterDirect Link to This Post
And don't forget the video place, two grocry store and one sandwitch place barcode thingys. Plus a rabits foot. (Twern't very lucky for the rabit, though.)
2000RagTop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopDirect Link to This Post
I only carry 1 ring of keys for my house & PO Box.
then I carry one of these.......

-Fiero Key Fob
-Pontiac Key Fob
-Dodge Truck key fob - 3 different combinations of key rings -also a belt clip key
-Chrysler key Fob
-Corvette Key Fob
-Acura Key Fob
-Dodge Grand Caravan Key Fob

You should see my Key Holder LOL then add my wife's key & my daughter's.....

I'm glad when winter comes, I can hang some of the keys away for a little while

------------------

88GT/Auto/Beechwood Leather/SunRoof/Wing/JVC-CD-Sub-Woofer/225/45/17 Michelin Pilots/All Opts Ex.T-Tops

<<< <<< Pix of my GT / ** Pix of my Formula** / Pix of my Vettes >>> >>>
*** *** *** *** *** * "If you appreciate my contribution, please rate me. Thanks"* *** *** *** *** ***

[This message has been edited by 2000RagTop (edited 11-17-2005).]

87GTSleeper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTSleeperSend a Private Message to 87GTSleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

The Fiero Stores, .

Ditto. Also serves as a wrench to remove my Fiero valve stem caps.

865spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 865spdClick Here to visit 865spd's HomePageSend a Private Message to 865spdDirect Link to This Post
a small brass keychain that says fiero and has the pegesus on it
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrDirect Link to This Post
My old Gre Gre, I got a better one, and I need something big on my keys so I won't lose them. And a Gre Gre isn't really that big, so it works
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I don't recoemmend a keychain with "pontiac" on it and certainly not one with "Fiero" on it. Reason is if you lose your keys in the parking lot a thief just has to look around and spot your car and then take off with it.

That being said, I have a small maglight, a small multi-function knife, the alarm remote control, and several of those little bar code reader deals for the supermarket. Oh yeah and the keys for the car. I have a separate ring for each car otherwise it would be the size of a basketball.

PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
My Magnum keychain is a 1/64 diecast Magnum painted like mine.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I have the aluminum Fiero Store key fob.

Originally posted by jscott1:

I don't recoemmend a keychain with "pontiac" on it and certainly not one with "Fiero" on it. Reason is if you lose your keys in the parking lot a thief just has to look around and spot your car and then take off with it.

That being said, I have a small maglight, a small multi-function knife, the alarm remote control, and several of those little bar code reader deals for the supermarket. Oh yeah and the keys for the car. I have a separate ring for each car otherwise it would be the size of a basketball.

But then, if you lose your keys, all they have to do is drive or walk around, clicking the button, and wait for something to chirp. Or beep. Or blink.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-17-2005).]

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

1)The set on the left:daily 2)Set in the middle:in case I lose my daily 3)fob on the right:moves up to 2 0r 1 depending on which one I lost
crazyfieromike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfieromikeSend a Private Message to crazyfieromikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

i want where do i get them those are so cool

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
My other craft...

JazzMan

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

But then, if you lose your keys, all they have to do is drive or walk around, clicking the button, and wait for something to chirp. Or beep. Or blink.

I've tried that it doesn't work that well. I used to lose my car in the Astrodome parking lot all the time and I would walk around with my hand in the air pushing the butting and listening for the chirp. Never did I hear the chirp before spotting the car.

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Mine is a bright orange "Hooters" round twist-off bottle opener, hehe.
FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
a very Miniture JOHN DEERE tractor!!!!
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFarmGirl:

a very Miniture JOHN DEERE tractor!!!!

I WANT ONE!

Since I have a tractor motor in my car and all. [ For those that don't know, the 4.9L caddy v-8 is a "tractor motor" ]

Eric

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 11-17-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

I've tried that it doesn't work that well. I used to lose my car in the Astrodome parking lot all the time and I would walk around with my hand in the air pushing the butting and listening for the chirp. Never did I hear the chirp before spotting the car.

You could always use the "panic button", if you're in range.

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
crazyfieromike---The steering wheel already had the "Pontiac" logo on it, all I did was add my own pin that I had.

Edit to say that the steering wheel is sold at my local Friday night car show in Miami.

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 11-18-2005).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
top keyring is Julia
bottom keyring is Ling

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 11-18-2005).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post

My Fiero one broke so I gave it to my girlfriend as something to hold onto to think about me.
------------------
My 1986 GT since 2003

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 11-18-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Good point. However, Since 1973 I never have lost my keys (yet) but I have lost my wallet. Somethings are "more" important, hehe.

Originally posted by 87GTSleeper:

Ditto. Also serves as a wrench to remove my Fiero valve stem caps.

Hmm....upon my last visit to XS Custom, I'm somehow missing 4-valve stem caps..... again!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-18-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post

I don't recoemmend a keychain with "pontiac" on it and certainly not one with "Fiero" on it.

In case the thief has any doubt... whoops.

My other Fiero's keys have Pontiac, a little light, and an Albertson's card. I also have copies of all my friend's car keys which I keep seperately, each with the logo of their manufacturer.

-Amber

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2005 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Id tell you but I have too damn many keys to even find it and I haven't seen it in so long I can't remember.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurasic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

ohio86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohio86seClick Here to visit ohio86se's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohio86seDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine

------------------

" DRIVE IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT"

Mulholland_GT_Racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mulholland_GT_RacerSend a Private Message to Mulholland_GT_RacerDirect Link to This Post
My keychain has my HMFC keychain on it.

For those of you that are wondering, that's Hyundai Motor Finance Company. I used to work at Schaier's Nissan Hyundai in Long Beach, CA.

-Mulholland GT

------------------
1986 GT Getrag 5-speed

MULHOLLAND GT

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
My little toolbox to make it run.....even if it doesnt

...its a start in both situations

------------------

1987GT getting 'concept GTR' treatment...1-body buildup 2-interior buildup 3-engine buildup

Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

thats the classiest one ive seen. i usually dont like key chains, right now i just have a ring and thats it. dont like bulky things. but i want one of these. share where u got it please.

mike

Toaster_Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster_ManSend a Private Message to Toaster_ManDirect Link to This Post
Mine is the piston an con rod assembly from a Novarossi C12 nitro engine, if anybody knows what that is.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
I bought it from Fred Bartemeyer (RAREW66) about 2 years ago.

Originally posted by Mike OHIO:

thats the classiest one ive seen. i usually dont like key chains, right now i just have a ring and thats it. dont like bulky things. but i want one of these. share where u got it please.

mike

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2005 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Never leave home without a p38
opm2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Direct Link to This Post

The DeTomasso Isis

one free with every kit :>

David Breeze

------------------

Pantera Rebody Kits

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Never leave home without a p38

I have one of those on my Tigger ring.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock