Started on: 04-19-2006 12:43 AM
Replies: 16
Last post by: 4BanGinFun on 04-19-2006 11:25 PM
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Have you ever looked at a Fiero from a distance and noticed.... that it looks bent sideways? I don't know of any other car that looks bent quite the way Fieros do. I think it's a product of the angles of the body panel seams. Or am I just crazy?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
timwdegner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerDirect Link to This Post
Lol I think you're crazy. Can you post a pic that illustrates exactly what you mean?
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
i didn't want to be the first one.. your car didn't get t-boned did it?
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

. Or am I just crazy?

your in Iowa ..need I say more? Serious though what part of Iowa? ..maybe I can see what you are talking about if you point it out...

AutumnsOATH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutumnsOATHSend a Private Message to AutumnsOATHDirect Link to This Post
You're not crazy, I noticed it too:

timwdegner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerDirect Link to This Post
Geez! Warn me before you're going to post X-rated pictures like that.
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timwdegner:

Geez! Warn me before you're going to post X-rated pictures like that.

I know, that pic is sad, depressing, disturbing and revolting all at once.

I hope they at least saved those nice Mr. Mikes seats.

Vin

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutumnsOATH:

Damn thats not X Rated, thats XXX Rated

3800superfast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastDirect Link to This Post
Ok, heres a weird one--I pointed out to a conversion buddy. I have noticed on GM trucks & cars. That they are lifted up a hair on the L-H or pass side, check a rear bumper on any truck or suburban, you can fit your hand down between the bumper & rear 1/4 panel --where it wraps around --on the drivers- side--but not on the pass-side & trying to get a buffer under the pass-side mirror is allmost inpossible--where the drivers side mirror is do-able. What causes this--my theory --I`m right handed--most people that build them are right handed--if built by robots--whats the excuse--the people that built the robots are right handed. I own a Detail Shop & see this on everyone of them--just so you don`t think I`m nuts or something like the guy that started the post (just kidding) .
AutumnsOATH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutumnsOATHSend a Private Message to AutumnsOATHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

I know, that pic is sad, depressing, disturbing and revolting all at once.

I hope they at least saved those nice Mr. Mikes seats.

Vin

Sorry guys, haha. And yes, Im buying the car back from insurance and taking my seats my out

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
I know what you are talking about. I see when I am behind my car it looks like my driver side is lower then the other side.

------------------

862m6 build up.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/058455.html

PFF
System Bot
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

dibs on the seats

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sonic50:

I know what you are talking about. I see when I am behind my car it looks like my driver side is lower then the other side.

I don't know about that one, could you explain what you mean?

I'm talking about the front of the car. When viewed from an angle, especially from above like a 2nd story window, you can get at a point where the contours of the nearest corner of the front bumper seem to disappear and the nose looks bent toward you. It's hard to get at the right angle sometimes, but it's there and it's weird.

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

dibs on the seats

hell you can have the seats...ill just take the seat covers

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

I don't know about that one, could you explain what you mean?

I'm talking about the front of the car. When viewed from an angle, especially from above like a 2nd story window, you can get at a point where the contours of the nearest corner of the front bumper seem to disappear and the nose looks bent toward you. It's hard to get at the right angle sometimes, but it's there and it's weird.

Well on my 86 and on my old 88GT. It was like the right side tires were low on air and the car Tilt to the drivers side. But my tires have air in them

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
i get what you are saying the aero nose does kind of look up at you at certain angles
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2006 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post

4BanGinFun

1321 posts
Member since Oct 2001

what a shame looks like it was a very clean car

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery