Started on: 09-21-2006 02:00 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Steven Snyder on 09-24-2006 05:34 PM
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
It's on ebay right now, if I had the money and a notchie, I'd be all over it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymo tors/Pontiac-Fiero-Kamei-X1-Front-Spoiler-Rear-Skirt-ABS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQihZ017QQitemZ270030801588QQrdZ1

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 09-21-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
"Actual parts being sold are front spoiler and rear skirt only. No other parts (side skirts, wing, etc.) are being offered and are no longer available. Pictures of the actual parts sealed in plastic:"

aint no complete kit ;P. Sucks that their isn't side skirts...
slade1274

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slade1274Send a Private Message to slade1274Direct Link to This Post
what's with the black strips on the hood?
cire36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Direct Link to This Post
I have 2 slightly used side skirts if anyone is interested.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 327
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slade1274:

what's with the black strips on the hood?

Wind Splitters. They were popular in the 80s on some cars. As to their actual effectiveness, who knows.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
So tempting... And already the right color...

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
I think whoever gets this should look into reproductions, becuase I love the ****ign front, enough to go out and find me another bumpy, and use it.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Wind Splitters. They were popular in the 80s on some cars. As to their actual effectiveness, who knows.

Splitters were just a cheesey add on for the kit. They are not functional in any way.

Electrodyne must be cleaning house as they were one of the main distributors of this kit in the 80's

I was not a fan then of it nor am I now. Just my opinion.

They look better in pictures than in person. I may have just seen too many bolted on a Fiero's not painted in a color that did not match the car. That was a popular or cheap trend in the 80's for some reason. Either way not matching the car paint looked really bad.

If you like this kit you had better jump on it as these are most likley the last of it;s kind new and a good deal. I would guess they have just been on a display or shelf for 20 plus years.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 09-22-2006).]

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cire36:

I have 2 slightly used side skirts if anyone is interested.

Hey cire36 you have a pm.

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
I have the Kamei on the back. It is made out of real thin and flimsy ABS. I reinforced it with some bracing. Future plans are to mold it in to the bumper as one piece like I did on the nose. The nose isn't Kamei.

------------------

el_roy1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for el_roy1985Send a Private Message to el_roy1985Direct Link to This Post
I wouldn't mind having that kit for my Black Fiero. It would be perfect for what I want to do with it. Too bad it isn't made anymore...
PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
nice kit.!...funny how these noses look simmilar in outline from the side

added 80's sides and did a slash\chop here ...looks a bit like a lotus esprit this way eh?
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpDirect Link to This Post
I've decided I want it. It is exactly front profile I want (it dosent hurt that I live close enough to pick it up )
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I have had the side skirts on my Fiero for years, like them a lot. Have the rear pieces some where out in my shed but the front was destroyed by the person I got the rest of the kit from. Never put the rear on as I prefer the GT bumper and have never wanted the front as I like the Aero nose better. Only really good part is the sides in my opinion. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O
2003 3800SC series II powered
www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
I found a Kamei front end on a car at Pick-N-Pull one time. I gave it to Blue Shift but I dont think he put it on his car yet. Awesome looking piece and I was even tempted to convert to the bumper pad nose just to be able to use it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock