Started on: 06-20-2009 04:55 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: MstangsBware on 09-01-2009 09:42 AM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
My appologies to those waiting for harnesses, I have been having a lot of problems with my health.
Wayne your harness is finished it was done just before I moved, I just need to get a hold of a running 3800SC Fiero to test your PCM in so I can send it all out to you, which I should be able to do early next week.
Steve I have one of your harnesses almost finished and should be able to have it done next week so I can start your second one.
Once these are finished I will be completely out of the harness and car building business as my body is no longer taking my abuse like it use to.
I have not been on the net much for the last few months spending most of my time out walking around to try and get myself in better shape.
All the work I did over the winter along with the work in moving my family took too much of a toal on my body leaving me with even worse upper spinal problems and now I have damaged my neck causing me to suffer from constant head aches and unable to sit or lay down for long, getting by on only a few hours sleep a day.
I have not nor am I trying to screw any one all work will be completed before I stop for good. Dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Nice to see your doing better dude.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-20-2009).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see your feeling better, you cant over do things dan. Hoping you have a happy Fathers day, you have adorable kids.

Andrew
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Steve I have one of your harnesses almost finished and should be able to have it done next week so I can start your second one.
Once these are finished I will be completely out of the harness and car building business as my body is no longer taking my abuse like it use to.
Dan

Good to hear and thanks for the update. Please reply to my last PM as I need to know the answer to my question soon.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
sorry to hear of your condition dan...nothing is more frustrating then when your mind and body just dont cooperate...of course i will keep in touch regularly ...happy fathers day..and for gods sakes get out fishing on that lake this summer...tim
agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
Dan i wish the best for you

Sent you a PM

Thanks, Andrew
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetDirect Link to This Post
I do not mean to be a jerk or flame you in any way Dan, but one of those harnesses that Steven sent you is for me and I was just wondering how much longer it might be before they are finished? Hope you feel better.

[This message has been edited by sorefeet (edited 07-31-2009).]

kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Dan, I have never delt with you, but was hoping to one day for my build ( not a guilt trip ). Life is short.....take the time away to do other things you enjoy and relax for a spell.....or longer. I've heard and seen pictures of some of that beautiful countryside that you Canadians have up there. Stop and take all of it in and live well.

Paul
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
The 2 harnesses Dan was doing for me got here today and all looks good. I want to thank Dan for the services/products he has supplied myself and all others thru the years. Hope all goes well for you in the future Dan and your health gets better. PM sent also.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock