Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Jessi Combs Working On A Fiero. How Cool Is That? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jessi Combs Working On A Fiero. How Cool Is That? by whadeduck
Started on: 09-03-2009 09:42 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: Mike Gonzalez on 09-12-2009 05:33 PM
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I follow Grant Imahara from Mythbusters on his Twitter page. Ok, ya got me. I follow it hoping to get updates on Jessi Combs filling in for Kari while she's away on maternity leave. But check out the picture he posted.

Mmmmmm, Jessi Combs in a Fiero. If it were my Fiero and I were in the trunk with her working on it, I could then truely die a happy man. I think Jessi's purdy. Throw Danica Patrick in there for good measure and I think I'd explode.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 09-03-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I like how they covered the PONTIAC logo with electrical tape for the picture

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Nice.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Oh HECK YEA!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Mmmmmm, Jessi Combs in a Fiero. If it were my Fiero and I were in the trunk with her working on it, I could then truely die a happy man.

Totally agree 100%

I didn't realize she had left Extreme 4x4 and joined Myth Busters but I know she was on light duty after hurting her back.

Something about a mechanically inclined woman that just hits the spot. If they are cute that's a bonus.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, Jessi rocks. She's why I started watching Xtreme 4x4.

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Totally agree 100%

I didn't realize she had left Extreme 4x4 and joined Myth Busters but I know she was on light duty after hurting her back.

Something about a mechanically inclined woman that just hits the spot. If they are cute that's a bonus.

Actually, she's been away from Xtreme 4x4 for a while now. But she's been keeping herself busy. When she lived in Nashville, I was going to get her to re-weld my headers for my 3800SC. But then she moved to the left coast. Her back injury is pretty much healed now. She's back to probably 99.9% You can follow her webpage at www.jessicombs.com and she has a Myspace page too. Oh, you mentioned the cute factor? Yeah, she's got that part down in my opinion.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 09-03-2009).]

HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
i got to meet them once while i was working up in San Andreas.. they like to use a rock quarry up in the foothills near there and i happen to be goin down that road when they had it closed for some stuff was pretty neat
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Yep, she's a cutie alright.

Wonder if she's interested in doing a show about rebuilding, showing, racing and converting a mid-engined American two seater from the late eighties?

She's smart enough to pick one that we would like, I'm sure.

Ron
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Actually, she's been away from Xtreme 4x4 for a while now. But she's been keeping herself busy. When she lived in Nashville, I was going to get her to re-weld my headers for my 3800SC. But then she moved to the left coast. Her back injury is pretty much healed now. She's back to probably 99.9% You can follow her webpage at www.jessicombs.com and she has a Myspace page too. Oh, you mentioned the cute factor? Yeah, she's got that part down in my opinion.

That pic just takes cute to a whole new level. Something about a cutie like her just nonchalantly leaning on a partly assembled engine....

------------------
4,500 RPM in 5th gear is bad?

The Duke will NEVER DIE

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 09-04-2009).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
A woman that works on cars and that is hot? I will take 2

I always liked her.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
More proof that NOTCHIES RULE!!

------------------
Jonathan
1987 SE wrecked parts car
1985 SE parts car 23K miles

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

More proof that NOTCHIES RULE!!

Was there ever any question?

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-04-2009).]

Small town fool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Small town foolSend a Private Message to Small town foolDirect Link to This Post
Just one thing to say......

------------------
2003 GMC Sonoma (Mine)
2009 Pontiac G3 (Hers)
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT (under construction)
1990 Chevy Beretta Indy Pace (In surgery)
(Also hers)

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
very nice. did she do something with that on powerblock, or just in her own time?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
She had some serious plumbers crack showing on one of the shows and they blurred it out. Stupid power block.

Cute is a good word for her.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

very nice. did she do something with that on powerblock, or just in her own time?

Working on the Fiero is something for Mythbusters. She's filling in for Kari while Kari's out doing baby stuff. I hope Jessi gets a permanent position with Mythbusters. It'd be good to see her on TV again. Plus, with the Mythbusters, she seems to be in her element.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

whadeduck

8907 posts
Member since Jul 2004
I just noticed something in the picture. The guy with the plates in his ears is wearing gloves. And Jessi, she don't need no stinkin' gloves. lol She's definately my kind of woman.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManDirect Link to This Post
Was the Fiero the focus of the show? Hopefully they were dispelling the myth that all Fieros explode and catch on fire.

Extreme 4x4 just isn't as interesting without Jessi.

Gary
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
If Jessi has to ride in the trunk, I'd really like to see the girl who gets to ride up front!

------------------
Jonathan
1987 SE wrecked parts car
1985 SE parts car 23K miles

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G-Man:

Was the Fiero the focus of the show? Hopefully they were dispelling the myth that all Fieros explode and catch on fire.

Extreme 4x4 just isn't as interesting without Jessi.

Gary

I have no idea. I stopped my cable about a month ago because I wasn't watching TV anymore. Why pay for something I'm not using? But I'll keep up with the Twitter and Mythbusters pages to keep updated. I know they were asking for donated cars. I just don't know or don't remember what for.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

PFF
System Bot
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
Anybody know when new episodes of MB air ? I'm anxious to see if jessie will be in the spotlight like Kari, in just in the background. Wonder what they are doing to the Fiero ? Stuff they've done to cars, i'm a bit worried !
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for ^
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Gonzalez:

Anybody know when new episodes of MB air ? I'm anxious to see if jessie will be in the spotlight like Kari, in just in the background. Wonder what they are doing to the Fiero ? Stuff they've done to cars, i'm a bit worried !

I don't have cable anymore. So I have a friend who's going to fill me in once the new shows start coming on. I told her not to tell me if they did something horrible to the Fiero. If they do, and Jessi allows it. I might just have to march right out to San Fransisco and give the young lady a spankin'.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
It would be kinda, maybe just a little bit cool to see a fiero get blown to pieces. *jumps off chair and hides*
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
if she and i were in the trunk working on my fiero.... it wouldn't be my fiero we were working on.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Did you ask her on Twitter? Some times celebrities are cool and respond.
MileHighFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MileHighFieroSend a Private Message to MileHighFieroDirect Link to This Post

Throw Danica Patrick in there for good measure and I think I'd explode.

"Danica Patrick? Have you ever seen her? She is 5-2 and bow legged.... Maybe its sexy as her hair is blowing in the air as she crosses the finish line in second place."
-Daniel Tosh, Comedian

But nice find! I have to agree with you

[This message has been edited by MileHighFiero (edited 09-09-2009).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MileHighFiero:

"Danica Patrick? Have you ever seen her? She is 5-11 and bow legged.... Maybe its sexy as her hair is blowing in the air as she crosses the finish line in second place."
-Daniel Tosh, Comedian

But nice find! I have to agree with you

Danica Patrick 5' 11"? Not quite. More like 5' 2".
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2009 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Did you ask her on Twitter? Some times celebrities are cool and respond.

Jessi's not on Twitter. But she is on Myspace and I have her email address. I've sent her several emails before and got brief, but nice responses. As far as what may happen to the Fiero. She probably can't tell anyone.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

proff is in love
AGAIN
PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
oh cool, guess i havent seen any new episodes since karry got knocked up. lucky man.
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
i'd take Keri over jessie anyday. just my $0.02
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-10-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by CogFieroGT:

i'd take Keri over jessie anyday. just my $0.02

What about Scotty?

( where did she end up, some other build show welding stuff, right? )
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
Ya, what did happen to her ? Was she on Monster Garage or MythBusters first ? Have not seen her on anything for a while.
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

What about Scotty?

( where did she end up, some other build show welding stuff, right? )

pass

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
id take any of them, i wouldnt complain. all seem like really cool chicks id want to show off like a trophy
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
With any luck, Mythbusters will bring Fieros to a celebrity-like status. Hey, I can dream can't I? lol

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
So does anyone know when the first show will air or did I miss it already?
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CogFieroGT:

pass

x2

keri is pretty cute, red heads <3....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave