Started on: 12-13-2009 10:50 AM
Replies: 34
Last post by: Oslo on 02-01-2010 09:57 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Hello Fiero Forum!

If you know anything about sales/marketing, you know that it's important to spend the dollars in the right place! I have been a member of this forum for a long time and the Fiero was my first true sports car love. I want to become more involved with the Fiero community as a business owner and spend some of my marketing dollars here. I'm already sponsoring the forum with a banner advertisement up top, but I want to do something a little more intereactive and fun!

I am going to go through the process of looking through applications of Fiero owners and find one that I want to donate some products to. Many of you have spent a lot of money with TLG Auto and now I want to give some of it back tothe Fiero community!

Here are the stipulations:
1. Must put on a TLG-Automotive vinyl sticker that will be supplied
2. Must attend at least two car shows in 2010 and post pictures of your sponsored car at these car shows
3. Must take pictures of the in-process installation and finished cleaned up product installed and post them here

What you will receive if TLG selects you to sponsor: (Please click on each product to see a description.)
1. HID Conversion Kit
2. LED Dome Light Conversion Kit
3. LED Floor Courtesy Conversion Kit
4. Center Console subwoofer plate (You must provide 8" sub and amp)
5. Auxiliary triple gauge panel (You must provide the gauges)
6. Corvette C6 exhaust tips (Must be welded onto your exhaust)
7. CS-X3 Air Freshener

If you were to purchase all of this equipment from our store it would cost you over $400.

The last thing we are giving away is 50% discount on ONE OTHER PRODUCT from the TLG Store, and it doesn't have to be Fiero related. Maybe you want the 8" sub that we recommend for the center console sub kit? Instead of $100, I can give it to you for $50.

So here is how this will work. If you want to submit an application, send an email to: sales@TLG-Auto.com with the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address
3. Telephone Number
4. Year and Model Fiero you drive
5. At least 3 or more good pictures of your car (Inside, Outside, Different Angles, Under Hood/Decklid)
6. What car shows or racing events did you take your Fiero to in 2009?
7. What car shows or racing events will you take your Fiero to in 2010?
8. Do you have the spare funds to complete all installs? (Exhaust Tips, Sound Equipment for center console, and 3 Gauges)

I would like to have someone picked out by the first of January, so please send in your applications soon if you are at all interested.

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-auto.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
Email sent, thanks guys for the offer to everyone here!
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Does this have to be some one in the US or would you consider a Canadian that goes to many shows up this way and likes showing off his car. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O

www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631
www.photosled.com/showgallery/cat/1583

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

I'd be willing to go one more item and show for you anyway.

Want an email? Mainly, I am looking for the Vette tips.

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Fieroflyer - this is open to anyone who does car shows anywhere.

Synthesis - send me an email with your ideas.
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Cool Oslo......you should call me there's a couple cars here that would qualify
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
PM and Email Sent
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
The Black Widow does qualify .... let me know .....

------------------

The Black Widow Build Site
Lambo Doors (Being Installed)

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for the responses so far! There's still plenty of room for more applicants but I have received a few that are definitely in the running!

Purple Reign: I'd rather that the owners who are interested email me just because I want to make sure the person who wants to participate is comfortable posting/email pictures with good communication. Of course if it's YOUR car you want sponsored, then people really have a run for their money coming up!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
email sent. Dan
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Oslo, I am not a person who needs a sponsor but I really like what you are doing. There are a lot of big hearted people here.
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Oslo, I am not a person who needs a sponsor but I really like what you are doing. There are a lot of big hearted people here.

Thats what I thought when I read this, even if I dont get this I think its really cool. Hopefully if I ever get my business going I can do the same as them.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kind words guys! I just wish the products that I am going to offer didn't require an extra investment of money to utilize. I guess that's the name of the game when it comes to modifying your car...

If it's a product out there that has to be painted, upholstered, or supplemented in some way, there's always more money into it then you think! haha

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2009 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
bump! Fishing for more interest!

------------------
www.TLG-auto.com

fiero67

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2009 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Email sent!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Last call - we're going to pick a car before the end of the week.
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusDirect Link to This Post
E-mail sent, but my car isn't in good enough shape to submit an application. I just thought it'd be slick to couple your LED dome light with my LED headliner.

Factory Lighting.

After the LED install in the headliner.

Even though it was my own idea, I almost wish your company sold these. I'd love to have installed better quality LEDs and hardware. APC doesn't even rate near the bottom of my quality bar, let alone the top.

I didn't think about this until a couple of seconds after I posted. I'm not selling anything, just tossing out an idea. But, if I need to delete this reply please let me know. I'm not at all trying to detract from what Oslo, a supporting member and paying advertiser, is doing for the community.

[This message has been edited by Brocephus (edited 12-28-2009).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Thank you to all who have submitted your application for the 2010 TLG Auto Sponsorship program! We received many requests by many proud Fiero owners and it was a very difficult decision to make! I can't say why one person would have been picked above another but a lot of time it had to do with what modifications were already done to the car that would make it impossible to utilize the TLG Auto products!

It was a difficult decision but it is done! By Jan. 1, 2010 I can announce the chosen sponsoree!

Again, thank you to all who submitted your applications for this fun project.

------------------
www.TLG-auto.com

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
You send me a set of those tips and a big sticker, I will advertise for you.
meet_my_grandma

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for meet_my_grandmaSend a Private Message to meet_my_grandmaDirect Link to This Post
Email sent! Looking forward to hearing something!
PFF
System Bot
meet_my_grandma

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for meet_my_grandmaSend a Private Message to meet_my_grandmaDirect Link to This Post
Well s**t. Didn't realize I was too late. :-(
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
would you consider a fiero owner of 2 fieros in Syndey Australia?

Originally posted by Oslo:

Hello Fiero Forum!

If you know anything about sales/marketing, you know that it's important to spend the dollars in the right place! I have been a member of this forum for a long time and the Fiero was my first true sports car love. I want to become more involved with the Fiero community as a business owner and spend some of my marketing dollars here. I'm already sponsoring the forum with a banner advertisement up top, but I want to do something a little more intereactive and fun!

I am going to go through the process of looking through applications of Fiero owners and find one that I want to donate some products to. Many of you have spent a lot of money with TLG Auto and now I want to give some of it back tothe Fiero community!

Here are the stipulations:
1. Must put on a TLG-Automotive vinyl sticker that will be supplied
2. Must attend at least two car shows in 2010 and post pictures of your sponsored car at these car shows
3. Must take pictures of the in-process installation and finished cleaned up product installed and post them here

What you will receive if TLG selects you to sponsor: (Please click on each product to see a description.)
1. HID Conversion Kit
2. LED Dome Light Conversion Kit
3. LED Floor Courtesy Conversion Kit
4. Center Console subwoofer plate (You must provide 8" sub and amp)
5. Auxiliary triple gauge panel (You must provide the gauges)
6. Corvette C6 exhaust tips (Must be welded onto your exhaust)
7. CS-X3 Air Freshener

If you were to purchase all of this equipment from our store it would cost you over $400.

The last thing we are giving away is 50% discount on ONE OTHER PRODUCT from the TLG Store, and it doesn't have to be Fiero related. Maybe you want the 8" sub that we recommend for the center console sub kit? Instead of $100, I can give it to you for $50.

So here is how this will work. If you want to submit an application, send an email to: sales@TLG-Auto.com with the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address
3. Telephone Number
4. Year and Model Fiero you drive
5. At least 3 or more good pictures of your car (Inside, Outside, Different Angles, Under Hood/Decklid)
6. What car shows or racing events did you take your Fiero to in 2009?
7. What car shows or racing events will you take your Fiero to in 2010?
8. Do you have the spare funds to complete all installs? (Exhaust Tips, Sound Equipment for center console, and 3 Gauges)

I would like to have someone picked out by the first of January, so please send in your applications soon if you are at all interested.

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
We've made the decision - the person chosen is a current/former TLG customer who has a mostly stock, but gorgeous Fiero. Thanks to all who applied!
fiero67

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
so who was chosen??? we want to know. john
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Very soon!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get a few things.
Email sent

Thanks, Rick

------------------

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
The Decision Has Been Made!
The 2009/2010 TLG-Auto.com Fiero Sponsor Program is Under Way!
This Year's Participaint is: Tony Kania and his 1987 Fiero GT!

Tomorrow morning the first sponsorship package will be sent out. All of the formalities are taken care of and next week Tony will begin the fun journey of applying a bunch of cool new TLG Fiero gear to his pride and joy! Tony will be used in a lot of the TLG-Auto.com marketing material, and showcased in product advertisements and the community section of www.tlg-auto.com.

I'd like to address the reasons for choosing Tony's '87 GT over all of the other cars for a moment:
We had quite a few heavily modified cars to choose from in the application process - some very very nice cars that we'd all be very proud to be the owners of! However this time around the goal was to find more of a "mild mannered" everyday Fiero. In the future we may decide to go with something already heavily modified.

We believe the accessories that we sell are mostly "OEM Upgrades" - not drastic modifications, so I wanted someone who had a slightly modified Fiero, but nothing too crazy.

Thirdly, Tony is a current customer of ours. His GT already is using the TLG-Auto Stealth Wing Stands and he's been a really great customer to deal with because he has good communication, likes working on his own car and is really great about taking pictures and posting them on here!

The last thing that lead the decision to pick Tony's Fiero was the pictures of his interior. Most of the pictures we received showed pictures of an old worn down beat up, half-assembled interior, and as you can see Tony's is spotless! We're looking for people to display our products that can prove they take great pride in their cars.

This is the end of this thread unless you have some questions, please email sales@TLG-Auto.com or PM me here.

Thanks for everyone's participation!!

------------------
www.TLG-auto.com

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-29-2010).]

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
shoot me an email as so i can send good pic of my 88 red fastback lots of mods done already next month will be doing a 3800SC swap show qwality i go to a show a week in the summer and won two 2nd place awards car also attends big show in USA this build will be documented but the extra support from a sponsor could come in handy my car can be viewed here on pennocks under BEST FASTBACK on page 17 look for my user name i have corvette breaks 18in rims light tan interior car appears very stock but will be a 360HP 3800SC with zzp intercooler profesionaly and show quality install by Joe from Race Tec in Toronto canada
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
The new toys have been shipped out to Tony - now we await his review and pictures!!

------------------
www.TLG-auto.com

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Hello there fellow Fiero people. TLG has picked me to sponsor their products this year. To say that I am excited, is a complete understatement. I have known for several weeks now that I was in a great position to be chosen. I have purchased from TLG in the past, and would do so irreguardless of being sponsored or not.

When I recieve my TLG products, I will begin a thread to showcase TLG wares. I will be installing, and evaluating equiptment supplied by TLG to better help folks understand what TLG has to offer the automotive world. This will be a year long sponsorship, and I am going to keep the thread updated throught the year.

I want to thank Oslo for his committment to the Fiero community, and for the opportunity to install some great products on my obsession, my 87GT.

The sponsored vehicle is an 87GT. I am the second owner, with 70,000 miles currently on the clock. I have had her for 7 years, and purchased this GT from a retired GM executive with just over 60,000 miles. At 63,000 miles, I installed a 3.1 stroker engine, rebuilt the entire suspension with droppped Eibach springs, KYB dampening, and installed drilled and slotted rotors, along with SS lines. The interior is fairly stock, with minimal wear. The car is not perfect. She is no trailer queen. There are some blemishes in the mostly original paint. But, I am so very happy with how she sits. For being a 24 year old car, she has held up her beauty well.

Tony

------------------

PFF
System Bot
AWDimprezaL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimprezaLSend a Private Message to AWDimprezaLDirect Link to This Post
Super cool idea, also, MORE MN FIERO FOLKS

------------------

Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Holy Crap!!! Way to go Tony!!! This is great news!! Really great news!!

Oslo... you couldn't have picked a better guy to show the products!! Well done!!

Jeff

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 02-01-2010).]

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations Tony!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I'm really excited to watch this unfold - also when he's done with the first round of products to show off I think we'll have a few more products for him to play with!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock