Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone have a fiero logo pdf you could send me? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone have a fiero logo pdf you could send me? by whodeanie
Started on: 03-12-2009 01:43 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: Trinten on 03-14-2012 06:31 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the fiero badge logo in a pdf format that I can blow up. I am going to do somthing with it that I will post
once I get it done. I think you will all like it. so if you could please Email them to me
thanks!

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 03-16-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

Sent you a vector file (Illustrator) PDF. Sorry it's a little rough but I am working from a scan of a very old Fiero book. Hope it works

Will

Update: I did some digging around and found the line art I got with the Fiero press kit back in '83. It has been scanned and converted to vector. Anyone that wants it is welcome to it. It is much cleaner than the scanned print piece I made earlier.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-13-2009).]

wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
I have a vector version of the logo that I can easily turn into a PDF for you. Give me a min to find it on my computer.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Didn't see your email. in the first post. I'll just send it to you.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 03-12-2009).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wikid_one:

Didn't see your email. in the first post. I'll just send it to you.

Would you mind sending the vector format to me?
imezru1967@hotmail.com

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a copy of the vector version too....
cowspatoot@gmail.com
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all I got the logo!
I will post pics of the finished product when my friend gets it done. I think you all will like it.
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody have an illustrator vector, or PDF, or the "New Fiero logo"?
This one:

All I need really is just the Pegasus in profile.

or this one:

or if you really have a cool logo:
There used to be a logo that looks similar to the factory one, but the Pegasus is just a skeleton. That one is great.
rda738

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rda738Send a Private Message to rda738Direct Link to This Post
I would love to have pda of logo also r.davidanderson@yahoo.com Thanks
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Austrian Import, I can send you the new Pegasus in both Illustrator and PDF format.

Will

drop me your email wmthammond at gmail dot com
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who wants the original emblem, I uploaded the file here http://privatepaste.com/9509Yi3n5J

It is a zip file containing a JPG, a SVG, and a PDF. The link will remain active for 10 days. I can always put it back up if people still need it after that point.
PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rda738:

I would love to have pda of logo also r.davidanderson (at) yahoo . com Thanks

Tip: Always obscure email addresses. There are robots that scour the internet looking for email addresses posted on forums, websites, and other means. They take everything that looks like an email and add it to a junk mail database list they then sell to 3rd parties.

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a GT one??

Thanks
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post

For anyone who wants the original emblem, I uploaded the file here http://privatepaste.com/9509Yi3n5J

It is a zip file containing a JPG, a SVG, and a PDF. The link will remain active for 10 days. I can always put it back up if people still need it after that point.

When I attempted to download this file I received a message saying it was invalid or corrupt. Has anyone else had this happen? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Bill
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hop:

When I attempted to download this file I received a message saying it was invalid or corrupt. Has anyone else had this happen? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Bill

I get the same message............
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
It dosent like winzip

http://www.7-zip.org/

Its also missing a front leg, its a nice large picture but its not the same as the stock logo
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon: It dosent like winzip http://www.7-zip.org/ Its also missing a front leg, its a nice large picture but its not the same as the stock logo

Jake, I will be the first to admit I am not a computer guru and I appreciate your efforts but after downloading 7-Zip I still received the same message. Bill

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, it just worked for me using Vista's built-in extractor. Lemme see if I can figure out what is going on.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

[removed]

Its also missing a front leg, its a nice large picture but its not the same as the stock logo

Please show me what is missing between my image and the actual logo. I don't see it.

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Oh, crap. I see it now. I'll fix my images. Thanks for pointing that out.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Its still a nice picture, just wouldn't want someone making something permanent for their car out of it.
PFF
System Bot
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Ok, lets try this again.

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Here is the link to the new SVG. I didn't include the rest of the files this time. Hopefully there won't be any errors with just the single image. Let me know how it goes

http://privatepaste.com/download/a70c2u4M6A

**EDIT**
Fixed URL. Thanks for point out my mistake. Guess I shouldn't forum surf on an empty stomach.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 03-15-2009).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Wow, the logo slicks I got from GM don't look like the one without the front leg! Did they change the badge/logo years ago (after the initial release of the car)?

Will

Edit for: that should have said "the one WITHOUT" the front leg.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-15-2009).]

c-l

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for c-lSend a Private Message to c-lDirect Link to This Post

http://privatepaste.com/a70c2u4M6A

The above link doesn't work for me. The link says "Paste a70c2u4M6A" instead of "Download this file,,,)

I used the following link instead "http://privatepaste.com/download/a70c2u4M6A" and got the file without problems...

Thanks wikid_one !!!!

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
Nice, wikid_one. Do you happen to have just the Fiero name, as it appears on the back of the car?
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
I tried playing around with some of the text i found via Google Images, but none of them were giving me a result that I was satisfied with. I was ending up with edges that weren't parallel and corners that were rounded instead of coming together at a point. If I can find a higher res image of the Fiero text I should be able to make it work. I'll look around more tomorrow. I might take a picture of my car if I can't find anything.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
I have several dxf and dwg files if that would help anyone. I can do the font too.

Rich
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
Silver 85 SE, Pm Sent
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
email sent with files you need.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I got the pic I needed, I will have it made into glass and post it when I am done.
it may take 30days or more to finish.
thanks everyone for the logos!
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
For anyone that would like the Fiero logo, Fiero Badge or the new Fiero Pegasus in Illustrator or PDF format I have set up a permanent download page at

http://homepage.mac.com/willhammond/FieroLogos

If you would like for me to post any other logos to archive PM me.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-22-2009).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Hey wikid_one were you ever able to determine what font the rear center lighted panel on the GT used for a font? I have read that the media kit used the HemiHead font but that is an italic font and the letter cross breaks are not in the correct place when using caps. The logo slicks I have don't list the font nor does it have the rear graphic.

Will
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Hey wikid_one were you ever able to determine what font the rear center lighted panel on the GT used for a font? I have read that the media kit used the HemiHead font but that is an italic font and the letter cross breaks are not in the correct place when using caps. The logo slicks I have don't list the font nor does it have the rear graphic.

Will

Try the 'Goodtimes' font - not perfect but close enough for some small modifications

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 03-27-2009).]

mulehiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mulehiserSend a Private Message to mulehiserDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a file of the Indy logo. I'd like to make a t-shirt transfer.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I am going to be making something like this guy did for his lambo replica (the logo and script wall art on the garage wall).

It will be in the fiero font, and i will be making one for my garage and computer room.

This is how he told me he made it:

" Its 3/4" MDF plywood covered with stainless steel metal-mica. I used a projector to project the image on the plywood, drew it out, then cut it with a jig-saw. Then I painted it black, and covered the face with a sheet of thin stainless steel veneering (metal-mica). Then I routed the excess off, and it was done. The crest is also 3/4" MDF, covered with a flag/banner that I bought from Ebay for $10. "

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
That's Murci-Me's car isn't it?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

That's Murci-Me's car isn't it?

Yep, ...sorry whodeanie to hijack your thread.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody have the logo where the Pegasus is a skeleton?

That one is kinda funny, and sometimes appropriate to my Fiero..
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Austrian Import

3919 posts
Member since Feb 2007
What is the Fiero font called? (original logo)

Hemi head 426 looks quite different.
(Did Pontiac modify it for their purposes, or did they use a different font?)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock