Rear fascia designs by Kemp3
Started on: 07-30-2011 05:20 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 09-08-2012 08:34 PM
Kemp3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Direct Link to This Post
Hello ,
Please check out my front fascia designs that i probably put in the wrong section https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/117784.html

So these are some rear fascia ideas I have started with, these are nothing more than a starting point. I would like the communities feedback and from there I will try and refine the select few.
Please excuse my poor photoshop work , these rear fascias are to different in color for me to really match and make it look good. So I left them be for this first phase.

Same question as before , which one do you like ?

Thank you all

-Kemp
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
joshh44

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
the first one is to much GTR for me.
i like the 2nd one the best out of them all. what rear end is that from?
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshh44:

the first one is to much GTR for me.
i like the 2nd one the best out of them all. what rear end is that from?

I believe that is from a Porche Cayman? Not positive though. I sorta like the lambo rear end. But like I said in the front fascia thread, I am more of a fan of original concepts and not copies of other manufacturers. That's just my opinion though. Not sure what you're 4th pic is from though haha. Either way it's always nice to see people making parts for the Fiero. Especially the nose
Gixxer Quad

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gixxer QuadSend a Private Message to Gixxer QuadDirect Link to This Post
i don't know, maybe i'm just old school, but none of them really do it for me. what about the original notch rear end, but with the airflow stuff down lower, and maybe some in-body exhaust like the ones you have here? like just extend the stock lines down farther.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
No offense, but none of them look good on a Fiero. I'm not a big fan of copying body parts off of other cars, hence why I also don't like kit cars.
marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanDirect Link to This Post
the third one
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by marc-alan:

the third one

I second that opinion.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
I like your 2nd photo best, you're onto something cool with that design. I think you may want to see what it would like if you do away with that seperate looking panel above the licence plate and either match the vertical sides of the plate area outward more to flow towards the tail lites or perhaps angle them inward at top and outward at the bottom to match the lines below like the rear I'm working on below..

------------------

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
#2 and #3.
Gixxer Quad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gixxer QuadSend a Private Message to Gixxer QuadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

I like your 2nd photo best, you're onto something cool with that design. I think you may want to see what it would like if you do away with that seperate looking panel above the licence plate and either match the vertical sides of the plate area outward more to flow towards the tail lites or perhaps angle them inward at top and outward at the bottom to match the lines below like the rear I'm working on below..

good god man... i've been on a few decent car forums, and seen some pretty high-dollar builds, but the short time i've been here, i'm just continually amazed at the ingenuity and obvious love fiero lovers have for their cars. and the builds are insane!

i'm so glad i'm not alone in my passion...
Syn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynDirect Link to This Post
third one IMO is the best. very square and kind of matches.
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Going to have to agree with marc-alan - if I had to choose one. I can't say that any of them really jump out at me and seem natural, but I'm thinking that the third one would probably be the one that could be worked with the most.

Originally posted by marc-alan:

the third one

Kemp3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Direct Link to This Post
thank you all so far who have chimed in, the 2nd and 3rd ones are actually the most modular as well. The goal is to also make a rear fascia that could be adapted to a SE rear without a ton of extra work.

I have a side view I will post up that kinda would show 2 or 3's side profile.

-Kemp
Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaDirect Link to This Post
3rd one, but only if ur deleting the trunk so the vent is funchtional. if not then #2

------------------
Jay

'86 SE v6

Kemp3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Direct Link to This Post
here are some side profiles based on the #1 front fascia and the 2 rear fascias that seem to be leading the pack.

#2 rear fascia

this is the #3 rear fascia

[This message has been edited by Kemp3 (edited 07-31-2011).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I like the look of them all however i couldn't use #1 or #2 as these are the most common cars in Australia everyone here has a skyline and a commodore. The best rear end i think is the F360 to replicate as it is clean easiest to clone or be influenced by design to suit a fiero.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I like the 2nd and 3rd ones.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
I really like #2 and #3 Number 2 looks really classic and Number 3 looks really BadA$$
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
I don't care for any of them... They all make the rear look huge, kinda like the back side of an SUV...
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I have thought about the commodore bumper with stock or ferrari lights as they are easy to obtain here if i lived in USA i would consider the bumper as cool shapes available. The front bumper too could be cut down and modified too look great too. But i love the 3 and 4 look for modern too.
I have actually purchased a commodore rear diffuser that i am considering installing.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 01-20-2012).]

Axmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmannSend a Private Message to AxmannDirect Link to This Post
#3 I'd buy it. But wanna see a side/rear shot of it first.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I like #2 out of the lot of them. The tail lights have a look of Pontiac to them... kinda reminiscent of the Grand-Am tail lights....

2003 Grand-Am

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-20-2012).]

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideDirect Link to This Post
Pic #2 seem the most "Pontiac like".
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kemp3:

Hello ,
Please check out my front fascia designs that i probably put in the wrong section https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/117784.html

So these are some rear fascia ideas I have started with, these are nothing more than a starting point. I would like the communities feedback and from there I will try and refine the select few.
Please excuse my poor photoshop work , these rear fascias are to different in color for me to really match and make it look good. So I left them be for this first phase.

Same question as before , which one do you like ?

Thank you all

-Kemp

Nice photo chops! If you would like to post in my thread you are welcome to click on the link below

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 09-08-2012).]

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
lol! I just pm'd you. Then I saw this. Im into things like this. I like where you are going with everything. We have the same ideas. I have been think of ways to update the look of the fiero as if it was built in 2006. That is why I'm going with an ls4, and new style gto interior. Im also going to go widebody. Not sure on what im going to do yet. As for you pics, I like #2 and #3. #2 is more pontiacish for me. I love the GTR, but it doesn't fit right to me in that pic. Keep it going and keep me posted.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I think the second one fits the Pontiac look the best. Actually, IMO the other ones don't look 'Pontiac-ish' at all.

Have you considered taking the existing Fiero styling, and just "amping it up" a bit? For example...

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
Starting to like #2 alot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock