Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Somebody can get in touch with Dave "Friend Of Yours" ?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Somebody can get in touch with Dave "Friend Of Yours" ? by falcon_ca
Started on: 10-15-2011 09:12 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: Purple86GT on 02-19-2013 06:36 PM
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to get in touch with Dave "FriendOfYours"

I bought a 4.9 valve cover from him on September 2nd, and I have not received it yet, and I dont even know if it is shipped.

The last e-mail I had from him was sent September 28th.

I just want to know if the part is sent or not, and if not, I want my money back.

If you can get in touch with him, please tell him to look at his private messages.

Thx

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |
4.9 ongoing project |Parts for sale

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Bump
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Bump
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Seems to be a contagion starting up again with mall problems.
Jim_Martin29

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post
Hey Falcon, it doesn't seem to be looking to go for you. Sorry I can't help, I don't know Dave.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Bump
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
bump
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it's time to do a Paypal claim, if you paid that way. Better hurry before the 45 day period ends.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 11-09-2011).]

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Looks like it's time to do a Paypal claim, if you paid that way. Better hurry before the 45 day period ends.

Unfortunately, II don't think I can claim for money sent as a "gift"
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Thats a rip off .... can anyone help ???
------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kit

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-09-2011).]

FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
This is his son. My Dad had a stroke and the shop, along with all the projects I know he talked about, are all up in the air

Send a message with your email and with what or how much he owes you. Maybe the date or something if you payed through paypal so I can refund it
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry .

I sent a Private Message with the info.

------------------

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post

falcon_ca

1291 posts
Member since Dec 2007
Paypal transaction ID # 0M985626RT7144025

Transaction date is September 2nd

Thanks

------------------

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Bump and still awaiting refund.

------------------

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
He posted today ....in this thread did you get this resolved??
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/120201.html

------------------

My Build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kits for sale

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel

NO, not resolved yet.

His son never answered my e-mails.

Hope he will check his PMs

Anyhow, glad to see that he is in better healt

------------------

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

This is his son. My Dad had a stroke and the shop, along with all the projects I know he talked about, are all up in the air

Send a message with your email and with what or how much he owes you. Maybe the date or something if you payed through paypal so I can refund it

I just came across this thread. Pretty old thread, but funny to see that FOY claimed his dad had a stroke and was runing the shop. His dad is a lawyer and does not work in or own a shop...

Hope you did get your money back or the part.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091070.html
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
He's a pathological liar.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
With all the complaints listed here on this forum about this individual that operated under the screen names of RideZLightning and "Friend" of Yours? , I have concluded that this man is a scam artist. The botched job that he did on Capt Fieros car only proves this point.
I would avoid any and all transactions with this unethical and unscrupulous business.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

With all the complaints listed here on this forum about this individual that operated under the screen names of RideZLightning and "Friend" of Yours? , I have concluded that this man is a scam artist. The botched job that he did on Capt Fieros car only proves this point.
I would avoid any and all transactions with this unethical and unscrupulous business.

Sadly, unless we can find a way to screen new members, he will strike again. RideZiLightning and FriendOfYours are the two aliases the we KNOW of. There could be more already or in the future..

Making up a story about your dad having a stroke is low blow to everyone on the forum... People were actually concerned for him and his dad...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock