Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Need good thoughts for a forum member and his father (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Need good thoughts for a forum member and his father by infinitewill
Started on: 05-19-2012 08:35 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: whodeanie on 05-29-2012 08:07 AM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-24-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
They will be in ours. Best of luck to all concerned. It's been said that we're never given more than we can handle, but sometimes............it just seems like the tests are too extreme for anyone..........appreciate the heads up.
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Hope everything turns out well.
Pappy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I hope the procedure goes well and things get better for Dean and his family

[This message has been edited by Pappy (edited 05-19-2012).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Bad news comes in waves...

Hope everything goes well
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting this, Will.
I saw Dean's post on facebook, but didn't know what was up. (Not that I needed to.)

It does seem that bad stuff always happens in multiples.
Dean and his family are in my prayers.
RobsFieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobsFierosSend a Private Message to RobsFierosDirect Link to This Post
You kept pulling for me so I'm hopeing everything works out for you and your Dad. You can use some of my good luck as far as recovering.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Good vibes and thoughts to Dean and his family...
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroDirect Link to This Post
good vibes sent to Dean and his family for me too
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Sometime when it rains, it pours..... but the sun always shines again. Prayers and good vibes sent.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
You have been through a LOT in the past few months, and I think it's time for things to start getting better. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
PFF
System Bot
Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post
We are thinking of you Dean...big hug..

healing and comfort to you father..

-Sharon
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
All here care for you Dean. Hoping for the best possible outcome...

Tony
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Good vibes and prayers for your father and family Dean.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Will .......... you have a PM please reply

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
From Facebook...

Thank you all, my whole family is here now and they have taken my dad off the meds and are only giving him morphine for the pain now. He is in and out

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-20-2012).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post
Dean, your dad and your family are in our prayers.
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneDirect Link to This Post
Dean I pray that the surgeons hands are guided by God's hands Take care.Keep us informed.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
When Dean and I spoke of this on Thursday or Friday I told him to take his ass to Cali. He was on the fence on if he should go with all that he has going on (shop). I told Dean if he didn't go he would regret it if his dad passed away. Its not my place, so I didn't make a thread about it.

Last thing, everyone should not call or bug Dean at all. He will let everyone know when he is back.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
This is one of the hardest things anyone has to go through. When someone in your family is sick, everyone in your family is sick. And poor Dean and family having to do the final hours this way, it is nowhere even close to a good situation.

Dean, you have my prayers, my sympathies, and as always, my high esteem. I hope God helps comfort you during your trials.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

Daphne and i both send our prayers for you and your family.

I know that pain all too well as i got that same call and had to make the emergency flight just over 2 years ago for my own father, who subsequently passed away a couple of days later.

It is gut wrenching and torture, to say the least, to watch someone you love wither and die before your very eyes.

The shop will be there when you get back, enjoy what time you have left with your father,...i did.

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
Dean...
I will pray for your father, you and your family. I hope all goes well.
Al

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Prayers for Dean and his family.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Having been in this situation last year, I wish you and your family the strength to overcome this.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Positive thoughts and prayers
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Best wishes for your Dad and your entire family. My wife, Sharon, and I have your Dad and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Mike Parker
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Dean just texted me, his father passed a few moments ago. My condolences to Dean and his family.

Same here Dean !!!! i can't imagine that on top of the move...................... odd i'm doing the SAME thing right now !! ( moving the shop that is )

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Will.
He also posted on his Facebook.

I offer my condolences. May he rest in peace.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Dean... I don't know what to say, other that to offer my sincere condolences.....

For those that did not see the other thread, please read the following, and help in any way that you can...

Originally posted by Donster:

I just got off the phone with Dean. and he informed me that his father passed away.
Due to this, he will need to stay out West for a few more days, hence this:

Aaron is overwhelmed with the new shop setup and could greatly use some help sorting thru parts and such; can we have some volunteers to help them get settled in?
Any help would be greatly appreciated in such dire times for Dean, as it seems that things just keep piling up for him.

\D

I so wish there was something that I could do to help, but another flight up to Atlanta is just out of the question financially right now. Anyone in Atlanta the area that can do anything to help, it could not be for a better person!

On another note, I feel we should send flowers on behalf of the forum... I hate posting this here in the forum for Dean to read later, but I see no other way to get the word out. I don't know if Donster or InfinateWill wants to try to handle that, if not, I would be more than happy to try to coordinate it. Count me in for $25 towards the flowers.
PFF
System Bot
Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post
Dean, My Condolences D: Must be extremely hard!

I wish I lived closer so I could offer help, but I am stuck up here in NH. I can't afford another drive, or a flight to Atlanta at this moment.

I agree with the flowers idea for Dean, something to show that we are all here for him to help him through the tough times!
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Dean,
My condolences to you and your family. I can only imagine how you must feel. I recently lost my Grandfather who was really my father for most of my life. I have a small inkling of how you must feel right now. You have many friends here and we all care about you. I wish you and your family the best and all the comfort that family and friends can provide in a difficult time. I wish I was closer to your shop not only to help you but just to be able to see all the cool stuff you are doing down there. You are quite a cool fellow and I wish you the best. Peace

Pete
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racing_Master:

Dean, My Condolences D: Must be extremely hard!

I wish I lived closer so I could offer help, but I am stuck up here in NH. I can't afford another drive, or a flight to Atlanta at this moment.

I agree with the flowers idea for Dean, something to show that we are all here for him to help him through the tough times!

Just my two cents, if people are collecting i would suggest using a small portion for flowers, and putting the lion's share in a fund to help Dean with expenses on this unexpected trip and with anything his family may need.

Dean wasn't exactly rolling in good fortune before this happened and this is just another kick in the pants.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Just my two cents, if people are collecting i would suggest using a small portion for flowers, and putting the lion's share in a fund to help Dean with expenses on this unexpected trip and with anything his family may need.

That was what I was thinking as well. I am going to call Will here in a little bit, and see about putting this together. I am not sure what time zone he is in (Changes almost daily! ) so I don't want to call him at 5 am or anything

Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
Count the GA Fiero club in!

\D

BTW: He's in California

[This message has been edited by Donster (edited 05-22-2012).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok I just gotoff the phone with infinatewill. After talking we decided the best way to go about it is to ask everyone to make donations directly into Deans PayPal account. This way he can access any donations immediately. His PayPal is dean@glassworksga.com
Please make donations as a GIFT so there are no paypal fees taken out of the donations.
I am sure whatever anyone can donate will be greatly appreciated. I under times are a little tough right now with him taking time from working to move the shop. And now having to spend time in CA with his family.

please forgive any grammar and spelling mistakes, as i typed this on my tablet while riding in a car

$25 sent

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-22-2012).]

Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
Agreed.
But I'm also still trying to round up some volunteers to help out at his new shop, as he will benefit from that also.
I'll authorize a PayPal donation on behalf / in the name of the GA Fiero Club and hopefully, others will follow!

\D
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post

Donster

437 posts
Member since Jan 2011
I have Aaron's cell number if anyone wants it, PM me.

\D
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock