WhoDeanie (Dean) needs more help! by Donster
Started on: 05-21-2012 07:00 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 06-08-2012 11:32 PM
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
I just got off the phone with Dean. and he informed me that his father passed away.

Due to this, he will need to stay out West for a few more days, hence this:

Aaron is overwhelmed with the new shop setup and could greatly use some help sorting thru parts and such; can we have some volunteers to help them get settled in?
Any help would be greatly appreciated in such dire times for Dean, as it seems that things just keep piling up for him.

\D
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I didn't see infinitewill's thread before posting this, I was a bit shook up.

Thank you all

\D
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Hey Don. Very sorry to hear the news. We have time off and can go to ATL to help. Who do we contact to lend a hand?
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

Hey Don. Very sorry to hear the news. We have time off and can go to ATL to help. Who do we contact to lend a hand?

Call Dean's shop number, Aaron should answer.

\D
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Donster:

Call Dean's shop number, Aaron should answer.

\D

Last I tried to call the shop number, it was not in service (probably for the move.)
Has it been reconnected?
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
It is not working as of this morning.
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
I just PM'd both of you Dean's cell number, he can give you a working number

\D
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Don.
Disregard the PM I sent you.
Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
PM'd Aaron's cell number

\D

[This message has been edited by Donster (edited 05-22-2012).]

Donster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
So far I have 3 commitments to go to his shop and help, which is great!
Thanks folks!

\D
Atlanta1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Atlanta1Send a Private Message to Atlanta1Direct Link to This Post
Any updates on WhoDeanies Shop like location?
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Atlanta1:

Any updates on WhoDeanies Shop like location?

As posted in the other thread the shop address is as follows:

202 North Industrial Way
Canton, GA 30114

Nelson
michhiker28

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Direct Link to This Post
Wish we were closer, we would be there in a heartbeat. Heck, Kathryn thinks Dean's shop is like DisneyWorld. All the best and we are so sorry to hear of your loss Dean. Best wishes to you and yours.

-MH
Tinton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
What kind of help? Is it still needed?
Atlanta1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Atlanta1Send a Private Message to Atlanta1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Nelson . I need to go by Deans new shop and check on my project.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
All, If you can make it over to Dean's shop he still needs some organizational help on the weekend. He has fully moved over but is not fully set up.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie may need a plumber more than anything else! However, do not let that stop anyone from volunteering to help him out. He has made significant progress and you can now walk through the front door. Some parts organization and relocation help might be a nice thing to do for Dean.

Nelson
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Whodeanie may need a plumber more than anything else! However, do not let that stop anyone from volunteering to help him out. He has made significant progress and you can now walk through the front door. Some parts organization and relocation help might be a nice thing to do for Dean.

Nelson

LOL its bad in the new shop! Its gonna look great once they get it sorted out though. The office area has a lot of potential.

Look how bad the plumbing issue was when I was there last week. If you have been there, then you know how far my car sets from the bathroom!

------------------
Whodeanie built 1988 Fiero GT, loaded, 14k original miles, F23, built L67 swap, ST2 cam and matching valvetrain, PT67 bb turbo, w2a charge-cooled ----400-500whp?????? More mods when I get it back (interior, suspension, lighting etc). Stay tuned!
1987 Fiero GT Road Racer. 1st documented 3.4TDC swap- built in 1994. 5MT Isuzu, Quaife prototype LSD, HT Tubular A-arms, Fully poly & Heim jointed suspension, Custom 3 way adjustible sway bars, HT Bump Steer kit, Koin's, 320# springs, GA brakes, ZEX N20 and more! Under full restoration.
2007 Toyota Tacoma Double cab Prerunner SR5 Stock, and staying that way.
2009 KTM 250SX motocross bike. Modded and fun as hell!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock