Started on: 03-07-2003 02:01 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: FieroSTETZ on 03-10-2003 01:30 AM
Tabs31

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
I was bored this afternoon I thought I would post pics of my prince collection.

1st all the albums...

Some bootlegs.....

Some singles....

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tabs31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Videos and dvd's.....

and last the interactive cd-rom and some vcds I've made of about 13 hours of prince music videos and t.v. appearences...

------------------

With the accurate understanding of god and his law they went about the work of building a new nation....The Rainbow Children.

JeffMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffMNSend a Private Message to JeffMNDirect Link to This Post
He's a good guy. The media use to treat him bad because he didn't do the whole news conference and interview thing.

He likes to keep to himself and make music. A few years ago he even had a giant garage sale (literally!) at his place southwest of the Twin Cities.

When he was on the tonight show it was obvious from the way he got along with Jay Leno that the media wasn't being fair to him.

-Jeff

The PRE10DR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PRE10DRSend a Private Message to The PRE10DRDirect Link to This Post
Back in '86/'87, my college roommate's told me a story where his girl friend (who later became his wife) was at some large party (rave club or something similar) in the cities and was heading to the bathroom with a couple of her friends and ran into him.

She was standing in line waiting to use the bathroom and he was now standing near to her and made the comment, "I suppose you want my autograph".

She looked at him and basically told him no...that she can't stand his music and thought he was a fag to boot because he was in one of his purple outfits.

Later, when I was in the cities with my roommate for a weekend to meet his parents, I was able to meet his girlfriend and she confirmed the entire story and showed me a picture that she had that her friend had taken that night while she was standing in line waiting, Prince standing right next to her with a pout on his face. Apparently, the photo was taken right after she made her statement to him.

------------------

"The PRE10DR"
AIM: JeffSocha

[This message has been edited by The PRE10DR (edited 03-07-2003).]

WampusCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WampusCatSend a Private Message to WampusCatDirect Link to This Post
I've had him on the plane a few times going in and out of MSP airport. I never talked to him but the flight attendants always describe him and his companions with words like "polite" and "nice."
Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2003 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
He just seems out there.
Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2003 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
Last I heard he moved to toronto?

------------------
1986 Fiero SE
www.2m6performance.tk
Don't hate the player,Hate the game!

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2003 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Santa Cruzer:

Last I heard he moved to toronto?

He has bought a house in Toronto in the bayview area for 5.5 million dollars. cuz his new wife mani is from Toronto.

FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2003 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
a prince collection...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock