Started on: 11-19-2004 08:44 AM
Replies: 47
Last post by: 1MohrFiero on 11-21-2004 10:00 PM
derangedsheep

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,
This message is from MamaSheep. I am posting to let all of you know how Steve is progressing since the accident on Monday.
First I would like to say that you folks are like an extended family. This Fiero world that we have become immersed in with Steve has really become so much more than just a car and a club. (ok, like an obsession, but in a good way) Thank You.

So, here is the news....He has been moved to a regular private room. As of last night...he is most definitely awake and aware, quoting Simpsons and Family Guy lines. (the old Steve is back!!) They removed his cervical collar Thursday a.m.! Big deal for him since he absolutely hated the thing. The physical therapist came in and had him sit up in the wheel chair! Torture for him but wonderful for us! He is still on IV antibiotics. The doctors are very pleased with how well he is progressing, but he is young and that is working very very much in his favor. They took him off the saline drip and he is able to eat and drink whatever he wants. He hasn't wanted much to eat, but hopefully that will change today (Friday). They are still waiting to decide what is going on with his right ankle. It is much too swollen to tell if it is a small fracture or ligament damage. We have to wait for the soft tissue swelling to go down so the doctors can see everything properly on an x-ray. They still are up in the air about the skull base fracture. They say sometimes with these hairline fractures it is hard to be 100% sure. They are hoping to release him at the beginning of next week.
Thank you all so much for your posts and prayers. Steve is a lucky boy in so many ways.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
That is great.
Godspeed.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
That is wonderful news, glad to hear that.
How is the rest of the family holding up?
Get Steve an internet connection, he is suffering from PFF withdraw symptoms.

------------------
jetman
Silver 86 SE 2M6 4-speed, with
"check wallet light"

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the update. It's good to know he's getting better.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I guess we are going to have to come up with some Pennocks names for you and your husband.
derangedram
derangedewe
I know, as a parent, you had a tough go of it yourselves which is not all together over. I am sorry for ya in this. Anything we can do for you also, let us know.
Now that you have your Pennocks names, go get yourselves a Fiero !
Have a great day !
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
That is such great news. Thank you so much for taking the time to come on here and let us all know as it is great to hear. We are so glad that Steve is on the road to recovery. I agree that this place is like a second family. It sounds strange to some I guess but it is so true.
Your family will continue to stay in our prayers

Steve & Family

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Verry happy to hear he's doing well. Glad he has such a hard head.
Hope to see him here again soon...

-FieroRumor

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
That's great news!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Im very happy to hear the good news. I hope he keeps up with the speedy recovery.
blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Direct Link to This Post
Deranged mom!! This is Awesome news . Tell him we are thinking of him all the time and that we want to see him and his car at the car show in Carlisle in May. It's also great that you and the rest of your family have taken the time out to let us know of his progress, I know that this is probably one of the scariest times for you guys and we greatly appreciate the information. I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say this.

On a side note did you ever get your own Fiero yet?

Keep us posted of any new updates. thanks
Lori and Anthony
Nova Scotia, Canada

------------------

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
just a quick reply before we go back to the hospital...
Thank you all for your support, you can send cards to:
Steve Plumby
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Room # 7234
Hershey, PA 17033
or at home
19 Ladybug Lane (yes, it's so cute)
Myerstown, PA 17067

Thanks again you guys
Mama Sheep

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Cool! That *is* good news!
Thanks for keeping us updated. I know you've got to be busy.

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Mama Sheep. Tell Steve his friends here on PFF are pulling for him and glad that he is OK.

edit: Gosh I wish I could type

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 11-19-2004).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 504
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Mama

I'm glad to hear he is pulling through. Great News!

BTW, Can you tell me, do sheep count people when they go to sleep?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!
naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post
Good to hear that Steve's doing well!!

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
Allright! thats good news, hopefully we can see him posting again soon
-Roy

------------------
Real Sports cars only have 2 seats....

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988, 1of 241 yellow GT's

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Man, that is SO good to hear!
YES!!!!
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
Awesome news

"Mamasheep" I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great name!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear it! Here's hoping his speedy recovery continues.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
So is it officially MommaSheep and DerangedDad? I like it. Welcome to the Fiero Family.

I am glad to hear that he is doing so well. Prayers are being answered.

PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Yay more good news I know when I was in bed for two weeks after surgury, I suffered from HORRIBLE PFF withdrawl!

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
It's very good to hear of the good news! If I were in his situation, it would make me feel much better to know I had so many people pulling for me!
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
That's fantastic news! As a parent of two kids who are now grown, I know how much I worried about them when they were out and about. I thank my lucky stars that nothing bad ever happened to them. Steve is also lucky...as bad as his injuries are, it could have been much worse. I will continue to keep him...and your whole family...in my thoughts and prayers.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome news. From one mom to the other, how are YOU holding up? Must be really frightening to see your little boy like that!
I'm so glad that he is recouperating quickly. I'm sure everyone on here is releaved to hear that he's doing better.

Give him our love!

Darlene

mattm

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattmSend a Private Message to mattmDirect Link to This Post
that's great. I'll be up again soon to visit.

Matt

------------------
****Steve (derangedsheep) get well Soon!!****

87 GT Blue, 3.4, 5 speed
88 Coupe, 3800SC swap coming soon
85 GT, parts car

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear such great news! I'd love to come up and see him soon! Maybe next Weds since we have a half day? Give me a call when you have a chance!

Jen

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
That is wonderful news... I know you are relieved. I remember when my son was plowed down by an elderly driver. He spent 5 days in intensive care. I never thought watching my son walk again would be so wonderful. Make sure you take pictures, of everything going on, just for him to have a memory of it. More of a reminder. you all are still in our thoughts. God bless. John
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear he's doing okay! Hope you two realize that since you're posting on the forum you're gonna need to get Fieros now....

Brad

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Horray!
flyingbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyingbobSend a Private Message to flyingbobDirect Link to This Post
You know what they say sheep are very resilient.
glad to here he is going to be okay.
Bob
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Tried calling hoping to cheer Steve up, but couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. Hate seeing one from the flock on his back. Get well soon.

Baahhhhhh!

------------------
Ron
aka: Blackrams Fieros

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
That's great news..
Thanks!
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
This all great news!
Momma and Pappa Sheep, please tell Steve that he has an extra special envelope package on the way from FastandFurious Jordan, signed just for him. A little reading material Steve might enjoy while he's resting and getting better. Keep an eye out for it so Steve can get it as soon as it arrives and we all hope he enjoys it

Sincerely, the Kelley's
Fiero5
LVMY88
87V6GT
RT-66 Chick
Slang
and especially FastandFurious Jordan

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
That's awesome!!! I've been thinking about him and hoping he's doing well. Please keep us updated.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Good news indeed. Home for Thanksgiving maybe???
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 572
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
http://www.saphir.u-net.com/toys/esheep.htm

glad he's doing better.

------------------
The only thing George Orwell got wrong was the year...

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 327
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Great to hear

------------------

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

http://www.saphir.u-net.com/toys/esheep.htm

Ogre, you wouldn't happen to have one that works in a Mac OS would ya?

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
My get well wish was on its way on thursday...maybe he'll get it today!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock