Started on: 05-28-2006 02:25 PM
Replies: 39
Last post by: twofatguys on 07-14-2006 03:28 AM
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I am rebuilding a friends karaoke book for him, adding albums ect.. And I want to update the picture on the cover.

Right now he is using the same picture I made for him in paint, a microphone in the middle and his business name on either side. It looks similar to this one I just whipped up in paint.

I'm trying to go for something new-age ish to grab the newer crowd. Some color would be nice, but not too confusing, as most of the people that see it will be drunk

Anything you guys have seen while you were out karaokeing and you think something similar would be cool?

The prize will be shipped inside a box of unknown size, the contents will also be unknown, and may be unknown to even me. All prizes are non-refundable. shipping, while it will occur eventually, will probably take place after my traditional month long waiting period ( also known as me being lazy )
I'll let the contest run for a monthish, ending on July 1, 2006
May the best man, or woman win

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 05-28-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's an idea I came up with for a DJ service a while back...

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
By the way, your version sucks.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
So does yours so far F-I-E-R-O

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by twofatguys:

So does yours so far F-I-E-R-O

Brad

Edited so you would know I was kidding, prison may have made you even more dense and I dont need a shiv in my gut.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Here and it wont use all of your ink when you print it.
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2006 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

I am rebuilding a friends karaoke book for him, adding albums ect.. And I want to update the picture on the cover.

Heh, here's mine:

SHUT UP!! STOP SINGING!!! OMFG!!! STFU!!!! YOU'RE MAKING MY EARS BLEED!!!!!!

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Heh, here's mine:

LOL We have a winner
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Heh, here's mine:

LMAO There was a guy from work at the bar the other night, Kept trying to sing.( I'm stressing the trying part) Cecil actually ended up shutting down the karaoke becouse he wouldnt stop. Was really funny, Cecil says, I think its time for a break guys, and just shut it down. One beer later the guy got cut off and left. Course he said he loved me before he left, man I cant wait for work Tues (I got video) Was real close to the worst I ever heard, and the dance moves to match.

Brad
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I admit it, I do karaoke from time to time. Mostly at my place (via xbox) or at a place that has small rooms with my wife and a few of her friends. It's fun. No one drinks, so it's a bit harder to pretend we are "good", or to blame our singing on the alcohol...

I always picture our neighbors are clutching their ears like those two in that pic...

Here's another one I thought was pretty funny:

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
K, I got three impartial judges ready, they are not members of the Forum, however all bribes can be sent to me, just P.M. for my address.

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Weird it didn't update the thread, and it still said Rumor was the last to post???

Whats with that?

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Daily bump
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Weird it didn't update the thread, and it still said Rumor was the last to post???

Whats with that?

Brad

Maybe the forum just figured that since I'm friggin' posting every dang minute anyway, that it was likely that the last person that posted on any thread would be ME?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe

Anyway, back to the contest, I know there is more out there guys.

Brad

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Did ya try googlin' it?
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=karaoke%20cd%20cover&sa=N&tab=wi

maybe F-I-E-R-O has an idea...? Or perhaps the ****aliscious Bobadooadooopadoo?

My idea would be the microphone wrapped in bacon, of course...

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

maybe F-I-E-R-O has an idea...? Or perhaps the ****aliscious Bobadooadooopadoo?

My idea would be the microphone wrapped in bacon, of course...

Eh Google has stuff, but I thought this would be more fun, Havn't heard from the funkmeister yet, wonder whats up with that?

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Here's some background on the owner.
Cecil Hayes ownes Hayes Karaoke, he was the working supervisor at work until a heart attack and a pacemaker put him on permanent light duty, he has ran the karaoke for about 5 years now, and in getting ready for his impending retirement he wants to take his karaoke business to the next level.

Cecil is a dying breed here at work (no pun intended), he actually knew his job, cared about the people that worked under him, and has a great sense of humor at the same time. He has been on the job for over 20 years.

He personally sings older country very well, but has everything from Dido to Weird Al in his karaoke collection.

Brad
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
whooo meeeeee? ok ok if you insist.... ill give it a shot or 3
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

BobadooFunk

5436 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

whooo meeeeee? ok ok if you insist.... ill give it a shot or 3

just 2 reaaaaally simple ones... lemme know your thots and such ill play more tomorrow!

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I like the bones, remember I have three impartial judges, I'm gonna do my best to not help them pick, and I'm gonna give em some alcohol, lock em in a room, and they cant come out till they agree on one .
The more entries you have, the higher your chances of winning the super top secret prize

Brad
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

click the image for full size

------------------

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, how come image shack always gives me pop-ups? Kinda aggreavating (sp)

Anyway I likey so far

Brad
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Well I usually charge for this sort of thing.. But what the hell. A contest is a contest. Heres your friends new logo.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
what about one like this:

Or something like that.... (kinda like the "got Milk" ads...)
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2006 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Keep em coming guys

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Ahem, dont forget about this, only a few days left, well like 20 some, but still

Brad

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
ill do another one later tonight
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

simple #3

lil too colorful...
ill do better when i have more than 15 mins to do it...

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 06-09-2006).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
El Funkmeister has arrived, and he [snaps] brought it [/snaps]

Anyway I am going to be south for the weekend, last minute thing. Surprise me while I'm away, there is no limit on the amount of pics you can put up

Brad
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2006 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I like the Japanese revenge part LOL

TTT

Brad

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Shameless Bump
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2006 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
come on guys, I don't want to have this good of odds of winning this box (1/10 or so)
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

come on guys, I don't want to have this good of odds of winning this box (1/10 or so)

Dont forget there will even be a possibility of stuff being in the box, [Peter from Family Guy] "It could even be a boat!"[/Peter from Family Guy]

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
The contest will go on as planned, and as I have a new better job, I think the prize box may have just got better

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
BUMP COME ON GUYS!!!!

Looks like the odds are pretty good on this one, I'm promising a prize here!

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
O.K. we have a winner!!!

Drumroll...
Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock