Started on: 06-20-2006 09:22 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: DeV8er on 06-25-2006 11:37 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I ordered some of this today to prank some co-workers... Gonna have a blast with it

http://www.liquidass.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Thats just wrong in so many ways, I love it.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
Phranc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Thats awsome.I remember getting some stink bombs made of glass in high school that would clear parts of the cafateria out. Stinky stuff is fun.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
True story about Karma
My wife got a can of Fart spray, well her son told her to sray it on me when I got home from work. Let me tell you this was the worse smell you will ever smell. It stuck with me for 3 days. I couldnt get rid of it.
Well she kind of lost track of the can and forgot about it. Then one day she was off with her mother shopping and was adjusting the seat in the car. She heard a hiss and the car filled up with a haze of fart spray. It was 90 out and they were 20 miles from home and had no choice but to drive it home. I got off work and rolled on the floor when she told me what she did.
The car did clear up but it took a lot of air and carpet cleaner.

If this stuff is half as bad as that spray you better be ready for the come back. Dont leave your lunch out or your shampoo bottle.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 06-20-2006).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I thought this was going to be about Grolsch Beer.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
"LiquidAss"<------That sounds so incredibly disgusting!

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
True story about Karma

hahaha!

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
That's nasty. I just ordered 2 bottles...going to have some fun . Thanks for the link.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
My Liquid Ass came in...

I think I was just evicted from my place after asking the landlady to catch a whiff of the stuff...

LOL

This is the most Putrid smell. It SMELLS like ASS... I mean, MAN... It is horrible...

*gag*
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
Mine came in today. It's no where near as intense as they make it out to be on the website, but it is definitely nasty. I tested it in my downstairs bathroom. Put a couple drops on the floor and left the door shut. After about 20 minutes I checked it and I couldn't go in there. It made me gag. It took the fan running for about 3 hours before it finally cleared out of there.

The good thing is that it takes a little time to work, so you can get the hell out of the "treated" area before it kicks in.

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 06-24-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
You should only use that stuff for educational purposes only you know.
DeV8er

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeV8erSend a Private Message to DeV8erDirect Link to This Post
Ammonium Sulfate?
Ethyl Mercaptan?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock