Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Mindless self indulgence. SHUT ME UP warning* Uncensored (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mindless self indulgence. SHUT ME UP warning* Uncensored by Chris Hodson
Started on: 06-21-2008 03:14 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: DjDraggin on 07-04-2008 04:46 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
If you have ever worked in retail you can appreciate this lolol. This is now my favorite music video ever. Not only did he punch a grandma he through what appeared to be a baby, or maybe a rabbit into a dudes chest after banging it against a table. ... This guy has jedi powers. HAHAHAHA

oops lol got excited. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AzW3KWxwcE

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 06-21-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

If you have ever worked in retail you can appreciate this lolol. This is now my favorite music video ever. Not only did he punch a grandma he through what appeared to be a baby, or maybe a rabbit into a dudes chest after banging it against a table. ... This guy has jedi powers. HAHAHAHA

Ummm.... Did you forget the "pass" part of puff puff pass?

lol. Maybe you forgot a link or something....
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
I like my coffee black just like MY METAL!!!
A show I will not miss and they are going to be rolling through St L very soon.. want to see the best redub of a cartoon to music check them out to Pokemon...
Best music vid ever! I love bands like this that are not afraid to bend the rules a lil bit and then stuff them up the Azz or the industry!

Ohh Shitttz I missed it.. correction.. Ohh well seen them before and if you have not DO SO!!! was on 6/14 the night I got my DWI was on 6/13 no wonder i missed it.. LOL I didnt wanna do Shittzz that day after...

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-21-2008).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
hah AWESOME!

i love Rammstein videos too

... now im just waiting for someone to come here and bash this and wonder whats wrong with people nowadays ;D

hahahaha!!
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

hah AWESOME!

... now im just waiting for someone to come here and bash this and wonder whats wrong with people nowadays ;D

hahahaha!!

Ah yes, Rammstein now that is a band. Not to mention my favorite and the make some of the best videos ever. Check this videos out

Mein teil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk06_ll_vgo

Ohne Dich http://www.youtube.com/watc...s20U&feature=related

Benzin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9yRQ34TGKY

and one more Rosenrot http://www.youtube.com/watc...Le-U&feature=related

I can watch and listen to these 24/7

FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamDirect Link to This Post
I just have to say thanks for introducing me to this band. Sounds like I will need to check out more by them.
Oh yeah Rammstien is one heck of a great band.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

hah AWESOME!
hahahaha!!

that's SOOOO stuuuuuupid. WTF is wrong with people nowadays?

(i'm on dialup, havent seen a video in months, just wanted to beat the rush)
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
LOL...
Looks like a typical Saturday at Walmart.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DCRFiero1:
Ah yes, Rammstein now that is a band. Not to mention my favorite and the make some of the best videos ever. Check this videos out

Mein teil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk06_ll_vgo

Ohne Dich http://www.youtube.com/watc...s20U&feature=related

Benzin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9yRQ34TGKY

and one more Rosenrot http://www.youtube.com/watc...Le-U&feature=related

I can watch and listen to these 24/7

NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OGrmmyCDM

That video is graphic, the lead singer of Rammstein pulls out a fake penis and masturbates all over the crowd. Its epic though .

------------------

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
MSI = FTL

I dont see the art in that music, its just too lame..
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

MSI = FTL

I dont see the art in that music, its just too lame..

Yeah, I agree, a couple of my friends are into them but they aren't interesting at all to me. Its probably a matter of taste, but their music certainly isn't unique or new.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post
MSI just amuses me. like that song "homosexual".
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
whatever... I think its a pretty damn creative video. I like the music! Im about to watch someone masterbate over the earth now brb
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I did not realise MSI was still around. I saw them probably bout 5 years ago, maybe 6 even. It was a good show, ridiculous of course, but good. Not really much my taste anymore, but it just thinking bout them made me laugh again
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHAHA germans hahaa i just watched that Rammstein video with my mom in the room. HAHA wow.. ill comment later i guess lol
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OGrmmyCDM

That video is graphic, the lead singer of Rammstein pulls out a fake penis and masturbates all over the crowd. Its epic though .

So, is that what modern Aryan youth is into these days? Was that his pet jewboy he was giving it to up the ass on stage? Freaking weird man, freaking weird...

DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

So, is that what modern Aryan youth is into these days? Was that his pet jewboy he was giving it to up the ass on stage? Freaking weird man, freaking weird...

Ok, I figured something like this was going to come up. First of all they are not nazis. Just because you are german doesnt mean you are a nazi. I dont know if you meant to say this, but they are not gay either. Rammstein is a very smart band. Watch some more videos, look up the lyrics, every song has a meaning to it. It is not mindless dribble. Not to mention the actual music is just breath taking. Watch some live videos too, their concerts are one hell of a show. I dont even think they have an Aryan following.

[This message has been edited by DCRFiero1 (edited 06-21-2008).]

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
"Paging Dr. Freud. "

These guys rock.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DCRFiero1:

Ok, I figured something like this was going to come up...

Well, I hope you realize I was being somewhat facetious, but you’ve got to wonder if there’s line to be crossed regarding public decency.

In my day it was considered risque when Alice Cooper “hanged” himself on stage. Now we’ve got guys imitating anal sex with their bumbuddies and ejaculating all over the front ten rows of the audience. Definitely not something I’d particularly enjoy being present to witness.

DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Well, I hope you realize I was being somewhat facetious, but you’ve got to wonder if there’s line to be crossed regarding public decency.

In my day it was considered risque when Alice Cooper “hanged” himself on stage. Now we’ve got guys imitating anal sex with their bumbuddies and ejaculating all over the front ten rows of the audience. Definitely not something I’d particularly enjoy being present to witness.

I do get you on the public decency issue. That is why Rammstein was banned from preforming in several countries. That was an old performance by Rammstein. They have since grown up, and the on stage antics have become little more than pyro, and funny acts on stage (see live performance of Mein Teil.) The only reason I responded this way is because a lot of people get on to rammstein of being gay nazis. When in fact they are genius.
ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Direct Link to This Post
Rammstein-Amerika

PFF
System Bot
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Go **** off Patrick. You're just stirring the **** .
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Tinton

4381 posts
Member since Feb 2005

Its the internet. If you don't want to see it, don't f*cking click it. All we need is more of you puritan c*nts.
Psychosis39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Psychosis39Send a Private Message to Psychosis39Direct Link to This Post
The video is funny and greative I just have to mute the music after 20 seconds cause i can't stand them
My contribution

http://www.youtube.com/watc...aPSE&feature=related (covenant- ritual noise)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6cLAq-hKrk(KMFDM - Control)
http://www.youtube.com/watc...3ncU&feature=related ( ministry - just one fix )
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Go **** off Patrick. You're just stirring the **** .

Its the internet. If you don't want to see it, don't f*cking click it. All we need is more of you puritan c*nts.

Some little kid needs his sewer mouth washed out. Could it be the result of seeing too many Rammstein vids?

Take a freakin hike, Tinton. I’ve got as much of a right to comment on this band’s antics as someone else has to post a link to their vids. I made no suggestion that this band should be banned or prevented from performing.

Who the hell do you think you are coming onto this forum and addressing ANYONE in that manner? Go crawl back in your hole.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
CHILL. Seems like many people right away think Nazi when they hear about Rammstein. Thanks for posting that video, i understand the song better now.
ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Psychosis39:

http://www.youtube.com/watc...3ncU&feature=related ( ministry - just one fix )

Love that one. Ministry rocks!
DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

CHILL. Seems like many people right away think Nazi when they hear about Rammstein. Thanks for posting that video, i understand the song better now.

Happens all the time. They are far from it. Some of the best music out there today. I cant wait for their new CD to come out.
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2008 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Some little kid needs his sewer mouth washed out. Could it be the result of seeing too many Rammstein vids?

Take a freakin hike, Tinton. I’ve got as much of a right to comment on this band’s antics as someone else has to post a link to their vids. I made no suggestion that this band should be banned or prevented from performing.

Who the hell do you think you are coming onto this forum and addressing ANYONE in that manner? Go crawl back in your hole.

You're an assh*le. End of story. Name a band you like and I'll call them racist pigs just like you insult my taste in music.

[This message has been edited by Tinton (edited 06-22-2008).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

You're an assh*le. End of story. Name a band you like and I'll call them racist pigs just like you insult my taste in music.

Poor little guy has his nose out of joint because I said something he didn’t like about his favorite band. Oh, boo hoo... How old are you anyway, Tinton?

It’s okay for members of your favorite band to mimic having anal sex on stage with some guy on a leash, and then proceed to ejaculate all over the audience and themselves (the lead singer really seemed to get off shooting in his own face), but it’s not okay for me to express my revulsion to these perverted antics?

Grow up kid.

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
hahahaaa! greatest, most vulgar show you will ever see:

also, most fun you will ever have at a concert.

for those of you that love to take everything seriously and get offended easily, please do me a favor and search GWAR. after the heart attack, come back here and vent cause i would loooove to see what you have to say
PFF
System Bot
DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

hahahaaa! greatest, most vulgar show you will ever see:

also, most fun you will ever have at a concert.

for those of you that love to take everything seriously and get offended easily, please do me a favor and search GWAR. after the heart attack, come back here and vent cause i would loooove to see what you have to say

You know, I am very surprised no one mention GWAR in the first place. That is some crazy $h*T. You think Rammstein is bad, check them out.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
"God What an Awful Racket"
lol
Tinton

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Poor little guy has his nose out of joint because I said something he didn’t like about his favorite band. Oh, boo hoo... How old are you anyway, Tinton?

It’s okay for members of your favorite band to mimic having anal sex on stage with some guy on a leash, and then proceed to ejaculate all over the audience and themselves (the lead singer really seemed to get off shooting in his own face), but it’s not okay for me to express my revulsion to these perverted antics?

Grow up kid.

Maybe you're just a prude who needs to crawl back into his hole?

If you want to continue this take it to PMs Patrick.

------------------

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post
lol GWAR is awesome. Also love R+, although after Mutter they went down the toilet. Sehnsucht is the best album by far. Couldn't stand Reise, Reise or Rosenrot. Too bad their pyrotechnics prevent them from playing in the states. :[
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Maybe you're just a prude who needs to crawl back into his hole?

If you want to continue this take it to PMs Patrick.

What, because I have no desire to swallow Rammstein spunk at a concert like you apparently do, I'm a "prude"? Sorry fella, but my interest in sex is strictly with females.

No need to go to PMs. Anything more I care to say (not that there is at this point) will be stated right here.

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post

What, because I have no desire to swallow Rammstein spunk at a concert like you apparently do, I'm a "prude"? Sorry fella, but my interest in sex is strictly with females.

No need to go to PMs. Anything more I care to say (not that there is at this point) will be stated right here.

the phallus and spray are fake. the liquid is a sweet champagne.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jermz238:

the phallus and spray are fake.

You're kidding?

the liquid is a sweet champagne.

How often have we all used that line?
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post

How often have we all used that line?

you must be using the royal we, as I've never used a line such as this.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

you must be using the royal we, as I've never used a line such as this.

Heh heh, try it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock