Started on: 11-20-2009 08:00 AM
Replies: 156
Last post by: maryjane on 11-25-2009 10:24 AM
NEPTUNE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
The fake news channel busted.
Again.

By a comedian, on a comedy show, on a comedy channel.
But it really isn't funny.
( I know, its all Obamas fault, and I made it up.)

Thu Nov 19, 3:36 pm ET
For the second time in just over a week, Fox News is coming under fire for misusing old news footage. The latest flap is leading some people to charge that the cable news network is intentionally misleading its audience, while Fox claims a "production error."

Wednesday's incident occurred when Fox News host Gregg Jarrett mentioned that a Sarah Palin appearance and book signing in Grand Rapids, Michigan had a massive turnout. As footage rolled of a smiling and waving Palin amidst a throng of fans, Jarrett noted that the former Republican vice-presidential candidate is "continuing to draw huge crowds while she's promoting her brand-new book,'' adding that the images being shown were "some of the pictures just coming in to us.... The lines earlier had formed this morning."
However, the video used in the segment was from a 2008 McCain/Palin campaign rally. In response to the minor uproar that arose after clips of Jarrett's report hit the Internet, Fox senior vice-president of news Michael Clemente issued an initial statement saying, "This was a production error in which the copy editor changed a script and didn't alert the control room to update the video."

On Thursday afternoon, Fox News issued an on-air apology delivered by host Jane Skinner:

"Yesterday we told you about Sarah Palin kicking off her book tour and then we spoke to Sean Hannity about an interview that he did with former Governor Palin. When introducing the segment we showed you footage of people lining up in Michigan for a book signing that evening. In the tease before the segment, the tease to commercial, we told you how those people were already lining up to meet Palin. The problem is we didn't show you the video we were actually referencing. Instead we mistakenly aired what's called "file tape" of Sarah Palin. We didn't mean to mislead anybody in that tease. It was a mistake, and for that we apologize."
The current mishap comes on the heels of a controversy sparked last week when footage from a conservative rally held over the summer was played on "Hannity" during a segment on a more recent rally. During the clip, host Sean Hannity marveled over the large turnout for a Washington, DC protest. The Daily Show later pointed out that there seemed to be some inconsistencies with the video shown on Hannity's show, namely that the atmospheric conditions seemed to vary from shot to shot. Hannity later apologized on the air for what he called "an inadvertent mistake."

Barely a week into Palin’s blitz to promote “Going Rogue,” media coverage is becoming its own story. Fox News rival MSNBC caught heat last week for using altered images of Sarah Palin on the air, for which they later apologized. On Wednesday, Yahoo! News reported Newsweek’s defense of their latest controversial cover, which Palin herself blasted as “sexist.”

Source, and link to video here:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts988

Cough, coughbullcrapcough.
Standard procedure for FOX "news".
------------------

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 11-20-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
That's the balance. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, et al underreport. Fox has to balance all of them, plus the NY Times, Boston Globe, Yahoo....
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
And they admitted it.
hklvette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hklvetteSend a Private Message to hklvetteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:

That's the balance. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, et al underreport. Fox has to balance all of them, plus the NY Times, Boston Globe, Yahoo....

Agreed. While it definitely doesn't make it right, it isn't fair to suggest that only Fox does this.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Anyone remember Dan Rather and his "investigation" of Bush's military record? Yeah.. that was "real news".... ha ha....

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Not to deflect, but other news places do it all the time. . .

And neptune, PLLLLEEEASE watch this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5MdCd3rQ0s
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
It's ok when our side does it, .
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I see them all use "stock" footage all the time. It's a very common practice. At least they admitted to it. I'm not so sure the other stations would have done the same if they were caught spinning a story. I guess the libs are grasping at straws and will take any negative story (no matter how small or inconsecuential) about Fox and make a big deal out of it.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 11-20-2009).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Wow thats an atrocity, I cant believe fox isnt being sanctioned by the FCC and their top executives arrested.

Dear god, it was a talk about a stupid book signing, you act like it was some huge political conspiracy, or something that ACTUALLY MATTERED

Get a life.
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
When you have to fake your tears of patriotic concern.
Vicks Vapor rub to the rescue.
Glenn Beck Anti American Theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--31c1d72s
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Didn't you know that tears are his trademark?
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

This is for a photo shoot.... I don't see a problem with this.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

And they admitted it.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Most accurate and relevant statement in this thread. Something a liberal would never be caught doing.

Jim

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
When did Dan Rather start working at FOX?
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Barely a week into Palin’s blitz to promote “Going Rogue,” media coverage is becoming its own story. Fox News rival MSNBC caught heat last week for using altered images of Sarah Palin on the air, for which they later apologized. On Wednesday, Yahoo! News reported Newsweek’s defense of their latest controversial cover, which Palin herself blasted as “sexist.”

See I can bold parts of the article also! And look, this part refrences MSNBC, Yahoo and Newsweek.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

When did Dan Rather start working at FOX?

I dunno.
Probably about the same time Hannity started working for Comedy Central, I guess.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I see them all use "stock" footage all the time. It's a very common practice.

I saw my brother on a TV show last week, they were doing a story on the company he worked for...he hasn't worked there in three years. old stock footage.

Were they trying to report that more people showed up then really did?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

I dunno.
Probably about the same time Hannity started working for Comedy Central, I guess.

please explain your comment
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I don't watch any of the news outlets. It's all Bull $hit and they dish out irrelivent information.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Fox News was wrong to do this, and they apologized once they realized what they had done.

On the other hand, this kind of stuff happens ALLLLL the time on ABC News, NBC News...

They never opologize... occasionally, someone just gets fired randomly, and quietly...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

Bullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletDirect Link to This Post
I think shows who the american people would rather watch....

CABLE NEWS RACE
Ratings for NOV. 18, 2009

FOXNEWS HANNITY/PALIN 4,200,000
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,868,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,512,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,383,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,980,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,041,000
CNNHN GRACE 1,036,000
MSNBC MADDOW 957,000
CNN KING 835,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 625,000
CNN COOPER 611,000
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
all news shows are fiction slanted to keep the sheep in line anyway.
it is up to us if we want to be part of the flock or a wolf.
the only thing I use the news for is weather and trafic and even at that they are often wrong.
take it for what it is ( the new version of Springer!)
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

It's ok when our side does it, .

Lets assume, just for the sake of todays argument, that all the networks blatantly lie and pander to the lowest common denominator the way FOX does.
That reminds me of what my mother used to say to me when, as a kid, I tried to use that same bogus argument:
"If all the other kids jumped off a cliff, would you think it was a good idea to jump too?"

My Mom was a pretty smart gal.
Oh, Bullet, I suppose this kind of responds to your post as well.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Lets assume, just for the sake of todays argument, that all the networks blatantly lie and pander to the lowest common denominator the way FOX does.
That reminds me of what my mother used to say to me when, as a kid, I tried to use that same bogus argument:
"If all the other kids jumped off a cliff, would you think it was a good idea to jump too?"

My Mom was a pretty smart gal.

That ol' saying has to deal with peer pressure. You, as a leftist, suscribe to that ideology because of peer pressure. So you are not listening to your mother's wisdom. Because any thinking, self-motivate individual will never accept leftism. Leftists are a by-product of group (sheep herd) think.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

That's a an intentional, staged photo, you dolt.

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
How many times do you hear the word "allegedly" to get a story out but once the truth comes out, you don't hear that story anymore?
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Fix your quote tags, Boba Fett.

Jim

brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

Looks like neptune just called everyone who watches fox news an idiot. Where do you suggest people get their news neptune?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
At least Neptune is looking out for the important issues. It's because he cares so very, very much.
The popularity of Sarah Palin's new book is far more important than bailout funds being spent in non-existent congressional districts, or trying enemy combatants in civilian court or any number of lies and obfuscations by the current administration.

As long as we accurately report the people showing up for Sarah Palin's book signing, Neptune can sleep easy at night.

Stay vigilent, little man.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

As long as we accurately report the people showing up for Sarah Palin's book signing, Neptune can sleep easy at night.

Folks like Neptune and Wolfhound are getting desperate. If they watch the news (any news), and have more than two functioning brain cells, they have to see that the wheels are falling off the Hopey Dopey Wagon. When people like Neptune will start a thread over something like this, but have NO negative comments about the out of control spending the politicians that THEY elected are doing, they show their blind partisanship and glaring ignorance.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
This isn't shocking. Fox News does this kind of thing a lot. My favorite was during the Republican presidential primaries. They had a "live" audience of locals in whatever state they were in respond and comment during and after the debate on the performance of the candidates. It was pretty funny to see the same guys in the audience in two or three different states and debates.

But that's the yellow dog journalism that has taken over national and local media stations. Hell I get more relevant news on this forum that I could ever get from a news station and that's why I haven't owned a TV in years. And there's an actual discussion taking place (not a one way feeding tube) between Americans, Europeans, and other nationalities on the real issues. That's the sole reason why I keep coming back. It is discouraging to see is folks rating people for political views and not general douchebagery like name calling and personal insults. The libs here can keep it a lot more balanced than Fox, CNN, or MSNBC could ever hope to but they're treated the like red headed step children and banned for eventually getting hostile.

But yes, Fox is garbage. Their high viewer count is just proof that American's don't have a pulse anymore.

[This message has been edited by IEatRice (edited 11-20-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:
The libs here can keep it a lot more balanced than Fox, CNN, or MSNBC could ever hope to but they're treated the like red headed step children and banned for eventually getting hostile for it.

The only problem is the libs here equate "fair and balanced" with agreeing with their point of view.
Liberals claim to be open to other ideas, and are then shocked and surprised to find that there are other ideas.
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post

The only problem is the libs here equate "fair and balanced" with agreeing with their point of view.
Liberals claim to be open to other ideas, and are then shocked and surprised to find that there are other ideas.

They get defensive because they are a MAJOR minority on this forum and treated as such from the get go. What can they post that isn't meant with overwhelming hostility? Someone in this thread named two democrats specifically. Now many Republican posters can you name?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

They get defensive because they are a MAJOR minority on this forum and treated as such from the get go. What can they post that isn't meant with overwhelming hostility? Someone in this thread named two democrats specifically. Now many Republican posters can you name?

Maybe if they held their own party to the same standards they seem to hold the GOP, we might take them more serious. Standard liberal posting on this forum usually includes tearing down Republicans or reporting on any possible Republican scandal, no matter how small, while completely ignoring any Democrat wrongdoings.

When a Republican is found guilty of corruption, you'll find other conservatives are glad to get rid of them. We don't cover for crooked politicians.
Liberals refuse to admit any corruption or wrongdoing by their own party, and will cover it up or explain it away as a conservative attack.

When you act like that, is it any surprise you're met with hostility?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

This isn't shocking. Fox News does this kind of thing a lot. My favorite was during the Republican presidential primaries. They had a "live" audience of locals in whatever state they were in respond and comment during and after the debate on the performance of the candidates. It was pretty funny to see the same guys in the audience in two or three different states and debates.

I am not saying it didn't happen, as I don't watch Fox News, but do you have proof?

The libs here can keep it a lot more balanced than Fox, CNN, or MSNBC could ever hope to but they're treated the like red headed step children and banned for eventually getting hostile for it.

But yes, Fox is garbage. Their high viewer count is just proof that American's don't have a pulse anymore.

I check multiple sources for news and the most fair and balanced I have found is Yahoo News. I am not saying Fox is "fair and balanced" but they are closer to being that than CNN or MSNBC. It is also the libs that get hostile of you don't take their word as the truth because libs use emotion to win over their audience.

The reason Fox has high ratings is because viewers are tired of the same mainstream media garbage pushed on them from the democrats. The liberal media has done this to themselves. They are not providing the news and investigative reporting that people want. Anyone remember Air America.... another fine example of the failing mainstream media.

Hey, wasn't there talk of a bailout of the newspapers (New York Times)?
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

What can they post that isn't meant with overwhelming hostility?

All kinds of stuff.

What? You are defining challenging someone's point of view, accuracy of facts, logic in conclusion drawing, etc. as HOSTILITY?

Most of what goes on is just CONTRARY, not HOSTILE.

There is SOME hostility, to be sure. A portion of that is self-inflicted. Plenty of it is retaliated. Plenty of it is initiated.

So take this thread as an example. Overwhelmingly CONTRARY? Absolutely. Hostile? Where?
So continuing the contrary, I'm not defending Fox News at all. I can't stand watching them, as I can't stand watching CNN, MSNBC, etc. Poorly done. Repetitive. 2nd grade level reporting.

However. Neptune has a thinly veiled point which he doesn't come out and directly say, but he wants you to conclude:

SEE. Fox News used file footage that wasn't really what they said it was (accurate). Therefore they are liars and you can't trust their reporting.

Well, I could make a legitimate point about not trusting their reporting. But not based on whether they showed correct file footage.

You want not trustworthy reporting? How about the agencies that VASTLY UNDERREPORT the number of people at an event? THAT is not trustworthy.

So in this case, the accurately reported about the numbers coming out to see her, but the visual footage was inaccurate. OK. It was wrong. But it wasn't misleading. It didn't give the perception that people were coming out when they weren't.

So, good thing to point out, Neptune. But, yeah, we know what you REALLY meant, and were trying to imply.
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post

Maybe if they held their own party to the same standards they seem to hold the GOP, we might take them more serious. Standard liberal posting on this forum usually includes tearing down Republicans or reporting on any possible Republican scandal, no matter how small, while completely ignoring any Democrat wrongdoings.

I'll agree with that because I have seen it. But they feel out numbered here. For every one post they make there are 20 who will post in opposition at any given time. Think of what that does to someones psychology. Any little thing they can find that they think will help turn the tide, they feel compelled to post. That's why we have members who have 6, 7, or sometimes 15 thousand posts on this forum banned (I forgot how many 84Bill had). Not because they're trolls from the start, but because they get tired of defending themselves and their beliefs for just being, well, different. It's difficult to "agree to disagree" with 20 or 30 people every single thread.

When a Republican is found guilty of corruption, you'll find other conservatives are glad to get rid of them. We don't cover for crooked politicians.
Liberals refuse to admit any corruption or wrongdoing by their own party, and will cover it up or explain it away as a conservative attack.

When you act like that, is it any surprise you're met with hostility?

Are you saying Republicans rip their own party members a new one every single time something happens? I've seen things ignored here or played off as "necessary" for the "security" of US citizens that were blatantly illegal and sometimes a borderline war crime. Of course both parties are guilty for their own faults...

I am not saying it didn't happen, as I don't watch Fox News, but do you have proof?

Of course, John has called me out too many times for me to put my foot in my mouth again. Here's what I was able to find: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gACVmH1BYyY

I check multiple sources for news and the most fair and balanced I have found is Yahoo News. I am not saying Fox is "fair and balanced" but they are closer to being that than CNN or MSNBC. It is also the libs that get hostile of you don't take their word as the truth because libs use emotion to win over their audience.

"Closer" to fair and balanced is not what I consider fair and balanced at all. The discussion we have on this forum is fair and balanced. We are all citizens with a stake in this. We hold our positions because of our beliefs (or perception ). We are not paid to post here. That is fair. That is balanced.

The reason Fox has high ratings is because viewers are tired of the same mainstream media garbage pushed on them from the democrats. The liberal media has done this to themselves. They are not providing the news and investigative reporting that people want. Anyone remember Air America.... another fine example of the failing mainstream media.

Fox is the most entertaining. That's why people watch them. If people wanted information, REAL information with minimal bias, there are much better sources to obtain it. But most American's just want to "feel" informed and be entertained while they do it. Fox is very good at providing that.

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
All kinds of stuff.

What? You are defining challenging someone's point of view, accuracy of facts, logic in conclusion drawing, etc. as HOSTILITY?

Absolutely not. There are MANY members here who have tact down to an art. By that I mean, the ability to make their point without making an enemy. This politics however and it can get messy. Some folks just take it to a personal level (see the "two brain cells" post above) and some folks genuinely feel like all liberals are total dumb shits.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

I'll agree with that because I have seen it. But they feel out numbered here. For every one post they make there are 20 who will post in opposition at any given time. Think of what that does to someones psychology. Any little thing they can find that they think will help turn the tide, they feel compelled to post. That's why we have members who have 6, 7, or sometimes 15 thousand posts on this forum banned (I forgot how many 84Bill had). Not because they're trolls from the start, but because they get tired of defending themselves and their beliefs for just being, well, different. It's difficult to "agree to disagree" with 20 or 30 people every single thread.

well, that because most of the "working" folk actually have jobs to do, and dont have the time to hang out on websites all day
funny how that works, isnt it? tell everyone else to get of their butts....

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gACVmH1BYyY

Now that's hilarious!

It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...

"No room! No room! No rooom!!!"
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

But they feel out numbered here. For every one post they make there are 20 who will post in opposition at any given time. Think of what that does to someones psychology. Any little thing they can find that they think will help turn the tide, they feel compelled to post.

Perfect. The liberal victim. Their outnumbered is causing them phychological distress. Neptune isn't a troll - he's COMPELLED to be an ass because he's feeling pressured by being outnumbered.

Liberal, please.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock