Started on: 01-28-2011 10:06 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: Raydar on 09-29-2012 03:58 PM
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
LOL! Some of those made me laugh. All I can say is, Meth f**ked up those people quick.
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
The girl in pictures 3 & 4 actually improved in looks after her meth addiction, lol..

Whats with all the soars all over their faces? Does meth eat your skin or something.. Ehhh.. gross.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:
Whats with all the soars all over their faces? Does meth eat your skin or something.. Ehhh.. gross.

Methheads pick at themselves.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Methheads pick at themselves.

Thats from picking? Geez..
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
A lot of it has to do with the feeling of bugs under the skin and the fact that a Meth user will often repeat actions over and over.
The Warden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The WardenSend a Private Message to The WardenDirect Link to This Post
Thats just awful... I honestly feel for those people. I understand you have a choice in the matter too use... But it seems like there would be some underlying pressure to start using the drug.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

A lot of it has to do with the feeling of bugs under the skin and the fact that a Meth user will often repeat actions over and over.

From my experence, it is more about the obsessive behavour you mention.
They will spot a blemish on their face, like a pimple or bump, or even a just a speck.
Then they pick at it.
Again & again they go back to it, as they open up the wound more & more.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
LOL, at some of the comments.

1st answer, the soars on the face and body are caused by sweating out the chemicals similar to paint thiner than is in crank, aka meth or speed. Depending on the quality of what you get, can drastically change how bad the break outs can be. However washing your face and body a lot can really limit the amount of issues you get. Its not from an urge to pick at your skin. However onces the soars are there picking at them does make them worse.

Now as to looks, Meth does have some positive effects. 1st is dramatic weight loss due to the fact that when you are spun, you are not hungry at all. Its fairly easy to drop a pound a day of weight. Your body burns off all the extra fat it can find to maintain itself. So we covered that you are not hungry, but you are Thirsty as hell though. Sports drinks like Gatorade, and Poweraid become best friends. Water might be better, however you need something with flavor to counter act the drainage in the back of your throat. If you have ever used really strong nasal spray, prescription stuff with steroids in it. That burn feeling you get then a few Min's later that acid feeling in the back of your throat is very similar to what you get after doing a line or 2. Just MUCH stronger.

You don't really get "stoned" on meth like you do on pot, or coc, you simply feel awake, alert and energetic. Same type of feeling as if you drank a case of red bull. Great rush of energy and a clear head until you crash.

Downsides, well skin break out is one, extremely hard on your body, heart and organs. Premature aging. You literally feel and look like you are aging at twice normal speed. Teeth, it destroys your teeth, and there is really nothing you can do about it.

Addiction, physical addiction is not near as bad, frankly smoking or drinking is a much harder habit to kick physically. Its the emotional addiction that will live with the person for the rest of there life. A person that can be 10 years clean, can not honestly answer, if it was put in front of them if they would do it or not.

I am 35 now and have been clean for 15 years. Used it for about 5 years, went from 245lbs down to 140 pounds in 3 months. I had one thing going for me while I was using, I had a "good doctor" he was one of those guys that you could tell anything to and he would not judge you, he asked me to quite, and I said I did not know if I could or would, so he gave me some recommendations on Vitamins and Spriulina so at the least I would not get vitamin deficient. I ran into some emotional trouble followed up by hanging out with a worse crowd that normal and getting arrested. I decided it was time for a new life, packed up what would fit in my car and left. It was the best decision I ever made.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

One of the most striking effects of meth is the change in the physical appearance of meth users. Because meth causes the blood vessels to constrict, it cuts off the steady flow of blood to all parts of the body. Heavy usage can weaken and destroy these vessels, causing tissues to become prone to damage and inhibiting the body's ability to repair itself. Acne appears, sores take longer to heal, and the skin loses its luster and elasticity. Some users are covered in small sores, the result of obsessive skin-picking brought on by the hallucination of having bugs crawling beneath the skin, a disorder known as formication.

Good episode to watch if you have the time. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pag...ontline/meth/body/#2
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
scabies on steroids.
PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

The girl in pictures 3 & 4 actually improved in looks after her meth addiction, lol..

Ha,I noticed that too,looks alot hotter and lost some weight too.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
And it isn't pretty either!

http://www.wpix.com/kswb-pg...,358386.photogallery

American's love affair with drugs.
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamDirect Link to This Post
apparently being hooked on meth leads to some really bad choices in hair style.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

LOL, at some of the comments.

1st answer, the soars on the face and body are caused by sweating out the chemicals similar to paint thiner than is in crank, aka meth or speed. Depending on the quality of what you get, can drastically change how bad the break outs can be. However washing your face and body a lot can really limit the amount of issues you get. Its not from an urge to pick at your skin. However onces the soars are there picking at them does make them worse.

Now as to looks, Meth does have some positive effects. 1st is dramatic weight loss due to the fact that when you are spun, you are not hungry at all. Its fairly easy to drop a pound a day of weight. Your body burns off all the extra fat it can find to maintain itself. So we covered that you are not hungry, but you are Thirsty as hell though. Sports drinks like Gatorade, and Poweraid become best friends. Water might be better, however you need something with flavor to counter act the drainage in the back of your throat. If you have ever used really strong nasal spray, prescription stuff with steroids in it. That burn feeling you get then a few Min's later that acid feeling in the back of your throat is very similar to what you get after doing a line or 2. Just MUCH stronger.

You don't really get "stoned" on meth like you do on pot, or coc, you simply feel awake, alert and energetic. Same type of feeling as if you drank a case of red bull. Great rush of energy and a clear head until you crash.

Downsides, well skin break out is one, extremely hard on your body, heart and organs. Premature aging. You literally feel and look like you are aging at twice normal speed. Teeth, it destroys your teeth, and there is really nothing you can do about it.

Addiction, physical addiction is not near as bad, frankly smoking or drinking is a much harder habit to kick physically. Its the emotional addiction that will live with the person for the rest of there life. A person that can be 10 years clean, can not honestly answer, if it was put in front of them if they would do it or not.

I am 35 now and have been clean for 15 years. Used it for about 5 years, went from 245lbs down to 140 pounds in 3 months. I had one thing going for me while I was using, I had a "good doctor" he was one of those guys that you could tell anything to and he would not judge you, he asked me to quite, and I said I did not know if I could or would, so he gave me some recommendations on Vitamins and Spriulina so at the least I would not get vitamin deficient. I ran into some emotional trouble followed up by hanging out with a worse crowd that normal and getting arrested. I decided it was time for a new life, packed up what would fit in my car and left. It was the best decision I ever made.

Wow... Thank you for letting us read that. That's nuts. Good for you.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Life stuff

Thanks for sharing, and for surviving
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-20-2012 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

Ha,I noticed that too,looks alot hotter and lost some weight too.

Under controlled situations it is a good for weight loss. and energy levels. Of course self- medication never works out that way.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post09-20-2012 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by madcurl:

And it isn't pretty either!

http://www.wpix.com/kswb-pg...,358386.photogallery

American's love affair with drugs.

Its not an American problem. The entire human population has a problem. So do several other members of the animal kingdom.

its also only a problem if you over do it.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
It's over done partly because it's addictive. Way addictive! I think part of it is the person is feeling really crappy or depressed and they know that meth will change that. Sure it's only temporary and it's destructive, but it actually will make them feel better in the immediate moment. The worst drug ever!
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post09-20-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

It's over done partly because it's addictive. Way addictive! I think part of it is the person is feeling really crappy or depressed and they know that meth will change that. Sure it's only temporary and it's destructive, but it actually will make them feel better in the immediate moment. The worst drug ever!

Any drug ( or activity, or food, etc ) can be like that . Its all about the person.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 09-20-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

its also only a problem if you over do it.

Sounds like a catch phrase a drug pusher would use. They should start using that in television commercials, "Drugs. It's only a problem if you over do it." Then cut and past showing a prostitute selling herself, a thief breaking into your parked car, a chemical dependent patient zoned out of his mind, and lastly dead bodies of drug addicts being cremated.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
If pot was legal, it would grow like "weeds"...
------
I wanna see "the faces of "meh""

A series of three pics...

First pic, a happy person.

Then, a pic of the word "meh." In white letters on a black background.

Finally, the same person looking "meh".
(Like they have a sour stomach, or are slightly dissapointed, or dealt with end users all week...)
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like a catch phrase a drug pusher would use. They should start using that in television commercials, "Drugs. It's only a problem if you over do it." Then cut and past showing a prostitute selling herself, a thief breaking into your parked car, a chemical dependent patient zoned out of his mind, and lastly dead bodies of drug addicts being cremated.

Could we actually end the commercial with a list of the successful folks that know their limits and don't suffer from addictive personalities after your morbid dead body scene?

You know with people like Aaron Sorkin, Richard Branson, Ted Turner or Michael Phelps, that show that it isn't drugs that ruin people's lives, but their own choices.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
I think the effects of working a McJob and realizing things aren't going to get any better would have similar results...

Hmm...time for another hit of coffee! After which, I should look like that Jack'o'lantern up there.

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 09-22-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Could we actually end the commercial with a list of the successful folks that know their limits and don't suffer from addictive personalities after your morbid dead body scene?

You know with people like Aaron Sorkin, Richard Branson, Ted Turner or Michael Phelps, that show that it isn't drugs that ruin people's lives, but their own choices.

Well, commercials usually have 30-seconds spots and besides, those that claim they've kicked the habit still spend time in AA meetings, because one of the major problems with using drugs is the desire to go back to them. Although some claim to have kicked their habits, it doesn’t imply that the body or mind is in agreement with these comments. This is why many ends up in AA meetings and spending thousands of dollars to shrinks and in most case the cause and effect are non-reversable.

However, even with these problems it doesn't compare with the thousands of lives ruined by those using them either by, family breakups, accidents caused with result in on someone’s lives being cut short, financial hardships, and possible diseases and/or mental illness that may have occurred later in life, but now have surfaced earlier due impart to their usage of drugs. This illness could also be transferred to their offspring in birth defects or mental illness.

As for Ted Turner he was interviewed by Piers Morgan and he had one regret one of which was losing his wife because of his issues. Michael Phelps is in his second chapter in his life thus in time we will see if harder drugs are on the horizon. As for the others you mentioned-I don't know of, but I do know theirs more bad examples than there are good.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
She's not a Meth head, but she's on her way to becoming one.

http://jalopnik.com/5947329...ated","height":1671}

This Woman Was Caught Shooting Heroin While Driving Elsner and had both arms up, she was steering with her knees, and she was sticking a needle in her arm. She was injecting heroin while driving.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-29-2012).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
Injection: good for the motor, not so good for the driver.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

She's not a Meth head, but she's on her way to becoming one.

http://jalopnik.com/5947329...ated","height":1671}

This Woman Was Caught Shooting Heroin While Driving Elsner and had both arms up, she was steering with her knees, and she was sticking a needle in her arm. She was injecting heroin while driving.

And people worry about texting...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock