Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  stop this from coming to the USA (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
stop this from coming to the USA by proff
Started on: 07-24-2012 06:22 AM
Replies: 48
Last post by: newf on 07-29-2012 08:37 PM
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
20 years from now, I will be in Heaven --bye! This was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim. Make sure you read the paragraph (in red) Joys of Muslim Women
By Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.
In the West World (America and Britain) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities and British Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American and British women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Ripping the West in Two.

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel. He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza.

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.
But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing... She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.
In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping shariah law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Shariah teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Shariah encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Shariah advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism.

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. And Britain To elect the President by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA... Dearborn Mich. Is one... And there are others....) ( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)

I think everyone in the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful... Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam... The peaceful support the warriors with their f finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While America and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on America... (and Britain)...

This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen...

Some of those I'm sending it to WILL NOT! Put your head back under the covers so you can't see the boogie man!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
If Islam becomes the dominate religion in the UK and the USA or around the world, so be it.

I don't find any real differences between Christianity and Islam any ways.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Figures. I can fathom the similarities you likely see but there are differences you I guess care not to see. As it furthers your ideology.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

If Islam becomes the dominate religion in the UK and the USA or around the world, so be it.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

yup. makes sense, being they whoreship the same god.

there are christians who believe the same crap listed above.
and the majority of muslims do NOT believe the crap listed above.

ya know there are christians who believe in multiple wives? we have one running for president right now.
and didja know there are christians who think that rape & marriage are the same thing?
yes, I know it likely is not you, but they are out there. and this applies to jews as well. of course. after all - it is their god being whoreshipped by all the above mentioned maniacs.

the problem is NOT Muslims - it is religous conservatives. those who would try and enforce their superstitions on others. I agree thinking like the opening post needs to be squelched, and stopped from infesting other minds. stop these jew god ignorance infestations.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

ya know there are christians who believe in multiple wives? we have one running for president right now.
and didja know there are christians who think that rape & marriage are the same thing?
yes, I know it likely is not you, but they are out there. and this applies to jews as well. of course. after all - it is their god being whoreshipped by all the above mentioned maniacs.

You are correct that there are Christians who believe and practice what you've said above, but that's only a belief and practice. It isn't law. The Muslims want it to become LAW that everyone must live by. In our Christian based society, people who rape, beat, enslave, have sex with minors, denigrate females to be nothing but a piece of disposable property and kill to protect their honor, are prosecuted by our laws, rather than condoning it.
D3M6B

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BDirect Link to This Post
Actually Dowry's is the value/worth that the woman brings to the marriage. What you meant, or what the article meant was Bride Price.

This is a common misconception mainly due to movies, books, tv shows miss using the word and others adapting to it.

------------------
V/R
AG2(AW/SW) Mauk

[This message has been edited by D3M6B (edited 07-24-2012).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I don't know much about their religion, but just because the religion says it's okay, doesn't mean it isn't persecutable by law.

Also, just because some Muslims want religious law in the U.S. doesn't mean it will ever happen.

I'm not at war with Muslims.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

The biggest difference I see is that most religions, including Christianity, put rules in place to govern religious and moral behavior.
Sharia is also a system of government and does not separate religion from politics/government. Sharia has rules governing worship, moral behavior, politics, law, finance, etc.

In our current society, if you're not religious it's no big deal.
In a Sharia system, if you don't follow the laws of Sharia, which includes how to worship, you can be punished.

Note: if this is in error, please let me know. This is not intended to be a judgement about which system is "right," but to only point out the different governmental structure as I understand them.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
My initial reaction to Wichita's statement would be to disagree. Attempts by some muslims to push Sharia law is different than Christians. However, with some thought, I am not so sure. There are some fundamental Christian groups who are politically active to influence civil law in the US to reflect Christian ideals, teachings, and rules. (Gay marriage debate for one).

There may not be a full and complete way of religious governance with Christians being pushed, such as Sharia Law. However, the underlying motives are the same. Some (not all) of the religion wish to impose their belief on how all should live, on everyone else. Since our nation's government is secular by nature, they must get what they want imposed passed as a civil law.

Keep in mind, the extremes of any religion don't necessarily reflect the majority. Yet, they tend to be the squeeky wheel that gets noticed.

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 07-24-2012).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post
I noticed that the text of the OP (from proff) starts with a general attack on Muslims, but then narrows the focus (more properly) to "radical Islamists".

The OP is just more "holier than thou" BS from people who are overly impressed with the unfocused, anti-Muslim stereotyping of the far-right blogosphere.

The OP is just the latest installment of the same old tiresome and loony far-right baloney on PFF--here's the previous "ration":
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/094688.html

Is Sharia law reconcilable with modernity?
By Ali Gomaa

Among the claims made against the man behind the mosque near Ground Zero, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, is the assertion that he wants to bring Sharia law to the United States. In fact, Rauf has done considerable work to reconcile Sharia and America. His wife, Daisy Khan, characterized the imam's beliefs this way:

Rauf sees the United States as "the most sharia-compliant state" because it upholds what Rauf believes is the proper interpretation of the Koran's emphases on protection of life, freedom of religion, one's property, family, dignity.

Ali Gomaa, Egypt's Grand Mufti, explains Islamic religious law and Sharia:

Islam is not a static, authoritarian system devoid of flexibility. To live in accordance with Islam does not necessitate a return to the Middle Ages, nor does it require that we cease to be who we are. Islam has never required its adherents to give up their own cultures and become Arabs. This is why we see a vast variety of cultural, artistic, and civilizational phenomena all of which can be described as Islamic ranging from the Taj Mahal in India, to the winding streets of Fez, to the poetry composed by English converts that represents not only the rigor of English verse, but also encompasses the beauty of Islamic piety.

This flexibility is not just present in the cultural output of Muslims. It is an integral part of the Islamic legal tradition as well; in fact you could say it is one of the defining characteristics of Islamic law. Islamic law is both a methodology and the collection of positions adopted by Muslim jurists over the last 1,400 years. Those centuries were witness to no less than 90 schools of legal thought, and the twenty-first century finds us in the providential position to look back on this tradition in order to find that which will benefit us today. This is one of the first steps in the issuing of a fatwa. Fatwas represent the bridge between the legal tradition and the contemporary world in which we live. They are the link between the past and the present, the absolute and the relative, the theoretical and the practical. For this reason it takes more than just knowledge of Islamic law to issue a fatwa. Muftis must also have an in-depth understanding of the world in which they are living and the problems that their communities are facing. When those who lack these qualifications issue fatwas the result is the extremism we see today. We have to be clear about what is at stake here. When each and every person's unqualified opinion is considered a fatwa we lose a tool which is of the utmost importance to reign in extremism and preserve the flexibility and balance of Islamic law.

This flexibility is present in the Islamic political sphere as well. But this is a point that is often missed. Many assume that an Islamic government must be a caliphate, which was one of the political solution that Muslims adopted during a certain historical period, but this does not mean that it is the only possible choice for Muslims when it comes to deciding how they should be governed. The experience that Egypt went through can be taken as an example of this. This period of development was begun by Muhammad Ali Pasha and was continued by the Khediv Ismail who attempted to build a modern state. This meant a reformulation of Islamic law, but not a rewriting of it. Many people are under the impression that Egypt adopted French law. This is not the case. Islamic law was rewritten in the form of French law, but retained its Islamic essence. This process led Egypt to become a liberal state run by a system of democracy. None of the Muslim scholars of Egypt objected to this. Muslims are free to choose whichever system of government they deem most appropriate for them. The principles of freedom and human dignity for which liberal democracy stands are themselves part of the foundation for the Islamic world view; it is the achievement of this freedom and dignity within a religious context that Islamic law strives for.

The world has witnessed tremendous change over the last two hundred years. This change came in the form of new technologies and political ideologies. There were also new communications technologies developed allowing us to be aware of what is happening in nearly every part of the world the instant that it occurs, whereas in the past it would take months if not years for even the most urgent news to spread. This wave of change has caused a complete alteration of nearly every aspect of our lives. It is this modern occurrence that presents the greatest difficulty to Muslim jurists and Muftis. In the past, there was little alteration of the way things worked and progressed. Even when things changed it was slow and isolated to a handful of fields. The change of the past two hundred years, however, has made it necessary to re-examine how everything works. Meaning that the way in which Islamic law is applied must take into account this change.

The flexibility and adaptability of Islamic law is perhaps its greatest asset. To provide people with practical and relevant guidance while at the same time staying true to its foundational principles, Islam allows the wisdom and moral strength of religion to be applied in modern times. It is through adopting this attitude towards the Sharia that an authentic, contemporary, moderate, and tolerant Islam can provide solutions to the problems confronting the Muslim world today.

Dr. Ali Gomaa is Grand Mufti of Egypt.

BY ALI GOMAA | AUGUST 23, 2010; 4:21 PM ET

http://onfaith.washingtonpo..._with_modernity.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-24-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2012 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

http://onfaith.washingtonpo..._with_modernity.html

Very interesting read.
Thanx.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

groups who are politically active to influence civil law in the US... (Gay marriage debate for one).

... they must get what they want imposed passed as a civil law.

It would seem though the law is being pushed to change by the pro gay marriage side?
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

The biggest difference I see is that most religions, including Christianity, put rules in place to govern religious and moral behavior.
Sharia is also a system of government and does not separate religion from politics/government. Sharia has rules governing worship, moral behavior, politics, law, finance, etc.

In a Sharia system, if you don't follow the laws of Sharia, which includes how to worship, you can be punished.

Note: if this is in error, please let me know. This is not intended to be a judgement about which system is "right," but to only point out the different governmental structure as I understand them.

YES THE USA has tryed to limit the civil power of the christians
but the christians don't like that
and are active in trying to change the laws to inforce their fairytale based rules

read that 2010 texas GOP platform
IT IS FULL OF GOD AND CHRISTIAN MORALS AS PROPOSED LAW
LIKE A BAN ON PRON
OR BANNING ALL ABORTIONS
OR TEACHING CREATIONISM
OR NOT TEACHING ANYTHING THAT MITE UPSET BELIEVERS
SEX ED
GAY RIGHTS ECT

DEGREE OF DIFFERENCE SURE
BUT THE DIRECTION IS THE SAME AS THE laws of Sharia
WE WANT TO INFORCE OUR BELIEF BASED RULES ON YOU

laws of Sharia WILL NEVER BE GOVERNMENT LAW HERE IN THE USA
CHRISTIANS HAVE A LONG LIST OF LAWS THEY HAVE IMPOSED ON US
FROM STUPID SUNDAY BLUE LAWS
TO MANY SEX AND MORALS LAWS

AND SADDLY THE CHRISTIAN ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE MORE LAWS NOW
SO ARE A FAR GREATER DANGER TO FREEDOM THEN laws of Sharia HERE NOW

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 07-24-2012).]

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
here in the state of New South Wales in certain areas dominated by muslims people want to have there own laws so you can guess the up raw with the objection
here in Australia the way people are thinking is " if you don't like Australia and its Laws, DON'T COME HERE".
WE HAVE OUR OWN LAWS and they work here
We don't need Muslims here
We don't want muslims here
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

its not who looks at what GOD its the way they try ti make everyone else devoted to their GOD
The pressure to make Australians devoted to their GOD
We don't care
We don't want their life style or there GOD
Our way of life and our GOD are just fine and we are happy
corrected mistyping

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 07-24-2012).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2012 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Proff....Settle down, Dude...

I agree with you that I will not answer nor agree to live by Shira...but thats no more reason to slaughter them than my refusal to live by Mormanism...or Phelps-ism...or any other -ism...

I hate sounding like a liberal (cause I aint)..and I got NO USE for islam for my own reasons----if I had my way B-52's would be dropping hog carcases on Mecca, Jerusulum would be dealt with with a nuclear strike...and that would be the end of that....I'll answer to Islam when they saw my head off and I am too dead to answer to islam...

But going mental on an internet forum aint gonna help anything, man....I feel ya Dude, but 4 oceans away aint much I can do.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
can't stop them from coming..
can't stop them from getting in places of power..
but our founding fathers, wrote seperation of churc and state.
they'd have to take over the USA in war before their GOD'S law would be followed here..
they'll also not get away with stoning they're wives either.. no matter if their god's book says it's ok.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:
My initial reaction to Wichita's statement would be to disagree. However, with some thought, I am not so sure. There are some fundamental Christian groups who are politically active to influence civil law in the US to reflect Christian ideals, teachings, and rules.

And this is different from any other special interest group how ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 07-24-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2012 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

And this is different from any other special interest group how ?

it's not.. but it's one of the few that get ink..
others being gun rights.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
it's not.. but it's one of the few that get ink..
others being gun rights.

You mat be right. Yet, they accuse homophobia, racism, buzz word attack of the moment.
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-24-2012 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

But they are with you.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-24-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Formula88:

Depending on the time period in history most any 'mainstream' religion has tried to enforce their belief structure into the laws.

Personally i think the 'difference' is now most all religions have matured over the generations and are not a threat to every day life of 'non believers', except the Muslims. They still live in the dark ages, and if you read the teachings and follow them literally, they always will.

None have a spotless past of course, but as of today, none pose a threat to mankind as a whole and deserve to be eradicated, except one. And if it doesn't adapt really damned fast, eradicated it needs to be.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Originally posted by User00013170:
But they are with you.

No. They are not. Many Muslims are drinking the same koolaid as christians, and democrats, and republicans. All are doomed by the leaders who want to radicalize..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I dont know any Christian countries that believe in half what Muslims do. Enlighten me what one lets you murder your wife if you dont like the dinner she made. People here in the US make up a religion to whatever they want like Mormon or Scientologists. What if some nutcase starts his own religion that encourages men to gang rape 12 yo girls, then burn them because they believe they serve no other purpose. Ya, wed put them in prison. Christians here put them in prison for even marrying underage girls...regardless of their 'religion'.

Muslims believe all other people that are not should be put to death. I guess Im sorta like a muslim because I believe every muslim should be gone too.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I dont know any Christian countries that believe in half what Muslims do. Enlighten me what one lets you murder your wife if you dont like the dinner she made. People here in the US make up a religion to whatever they want like Mormon or Scientologists. What if some nutcase starts his own religion that encourages men to gang rape 12 yo girls, then burn them because they believe they serve no other purpose. Ya, wed put them in prison. Christians here put them in prison for even marrying underage girls...regardless of their 'religion'.

Muslims believe all other people that are not should be put to death. I guess Im sorta like a muslim because I believe every muslim should be gone too.

really? the Muslims I know dont seem to want to kill anyone? ya sure you know wtf you are talking about?

seems to me, the only people I see calling for killing are people like you? should maybe something be done about them?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

Depending on the time period in history most any 'mainstream' religion has tried to enforce their belief structure into the laws.

Personally i think the 'difference' is now most all religions have matured over the generations and are not a threat to every day life of 'non believers', except the Muslims. They still live in the dark ages, and if you read the teachings and follow them literally, they always will.

None have a spotless past of course, but as of today, none pose a threat to mankind as a whole and deserve to be eradicated, except one. And if it doesn't adapt really damned fast, eradicated it needs to be.

There's a difference between trying to influence laws with a religion and a religion actually being the laws and government.

Example: Sharia Law forbids charging interest on loans.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...oes-Islamic-law.html

...in some interpretations of Sharia law, which is Islam's legal system and governs every aspect of Muslim life, loans are forbidden.
Sharia law is Islam's legal system. It was derived from the Koran, as the word of God, the example of the life of the prophet Muhammad and fatwas - the rulings of Islamic scholars.
It is different to the legal traditions of the Western world because it governs - or informs - everything about how a Muslim lives.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-25-2012).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
This is why I LOOOVE Sun News, Canada's answer to the left wing propaganda networks that have dominated our airwaves in the past. Since they first hit the air waves, they have been systematically exposing Islam for the monsterous blood cult that it is. It is so nice to have an honest news network call a spade a spade, and point out how it has NO place in the civilized world.

Broadcasting in Burkas

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.c...burkas/1752112626001

Death threats from the "peaceful" muslims

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.c...-peace/1743930558001

Cover up or be raped, a muslim cleric speaks

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.c...ped%3F/1741800862001

Links to other videos on getting to know the savage nature of western islam, and other examples of why this cancer should be eradicated from civilized nations.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/search/islam/

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 07-25-2012).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

really? the Muslims I know dont seem to want to kill anyone? ya sure you know wtf you are talking about?

seems to me, the only people I see calling for killing are people like you? should maybe something be done about them?

They say it all the time. They believe all other people except muslim should be exterminated. Ask an Israeli. Just like above posts, they kill their own children and wives just because they can. They put bombs on their own 5 year old kids to blow others up. The North Vietnamese did the same thing. They will kill a newborn girl just because they deem them worthless. They dont sound civilized to me.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-25-2012).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

They say it all the time. They believe all other people except muslim should be exterminated. Ask an Israeli. Just like above posts, they kill their own children and wives just because they can. They put bombs on their own 5 year old kids to blow others up. The North Vietnamese did the same thing. They will kill a newborn girl just because they deem them worthless. They dont sound civilized to me.

damn - how do you survive? the Muslims around here are pretty normal. just like any other group - mostly good, some bad.

sorry, I dont know any Isreali's.
I know Egyptians. I know Iraqis. I know Indians (dot & feather ). I find your statements about these people to be total BS. I agree there are loud mouth Muslims, who, like YOU, are calling for death. I think the people who are calling for death are the problem. they dont sound civilized to me.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Well Roger...there 2 xtian guys right here on the forum I have given cars to, and I'm not Xtian...there is a Muslim guy on the Mini forum who has been to my place, and I have fallen asleap on the floor with his kids riding my back playing "horsie"...and my beliefs/ religious bent runs the same as Brians....its about accepting people for what they are, tossed in with a little respect, and yeh, sometimes ya swallow a bit of pride just to give them respect.

2 weeks ago I was in a Koran study meeting with a friend---do I believe that BS??--NO, will I ever bow to it??---just as soon as they puppet my corpse--BUT, she does, and needed a friend beside her..and I DID learn a few things about Islam ....and its the same as xtiany, man---they teach love and tollerance, then go out and grab a gun, same as I grew up in with Catholosism...."god" loves the special group in their own minds, and if they arent part of the group then they should die....maybee not outright kill them, but hope and pray for cancer or a car crash, and lets take a moment to bow our heads to pray for the destruction of our enemies--those who wont think like us....

PFF
System Bot
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

snip-
they teach love and tollerance, then go out and grab a gun, same as I grew up in with Catholosism...."god" loves the special group in their own minds, and if they arent part of the group then they should die....maybee not outright kill them, but hope and pray for cancer or a car crash, and lets take a moment to bow our heads to pray for the destruction of our enemies--those who wont think like us....

The comparison of Islam and Christianity is a frequent occurance here. I'd like to see the news stories of where ANY Christian group has engaged in the kind of violence that we see emanating from Islam. Where are they?

As for the praying for "but hope and pray for cancer or a car crash, and lets take a moment to bow our heads to pray for the destruction of our enemies", can you please tell me the origin of this phrase:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Or this:

Instead, "If your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals of shame on their heads."

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 07-25-2012).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post

Example: Sharia Law forbids charging interest on loans.

How the savage, prehistoric blood cult called "Islam" makes do without interest on loans:

Khadijah Sahak, 59, sits in the family room of her neatly-kept townhouse in Sterling, Virginia. The Afghan news program broadcasting from her wall-mounted flat-screen television is discussing the Taliban.

This leafy Washington suburb is a long way from the refugee camp in Pakistan where Khadijah’s family says they lived after leaving Kabul in 2002.

“We like the house very much,” she says in Dari, adjusting the white headscarf draped loosely around her face. “We are very comfortable here. We are at peace.”

It is a peace Khadijah thought she could never enjoy in the United States.

When her grown son, Nabi, offered to help his parents buy a home, Khadijah and her husband refused to live in a house bought with a traditional mortgage.

As practicing Muslims, they believe demanding or paying interest on money – like the kind paid on a home loan – is prohibited by strict Islamic practice.

“Everyone in my family was, in one way or another, against the idea of conventional mortgages,” says Nabi.

A piece of the American Dream

Then he heard about the Michigan-based Ijara Loans, one of a handful of Islamic financing companies in the United States. They’ve tapped into a niche market of devout Muslim-American homebuyers by offering “Sharia compliant” home purchasing contracts which do not include actual interest.

“That day they got really excited, when they learned that they were able to still buy a house and not compromise their religious values,” Nabi says of his parents.

When the Sahak family bought the Sterling townhouse in 2010, they joined about 10,000 other Muslim-Americans who’ve purchased homes in the past 10 years using Sharia-compliant financial transactions.

Guidance Residential, based in Reston, Virginia, is the largest company in the United States which offers Sharia financing. At its spacious headquarters, phone operators manage calls from customers mostly in a mix of English and Arabic.

Spokesman Hussam Qutub says the company has processed $2.3 billion in Islamic home financing transactions since it launched in 2002.

“Relief that it does exist is definitely the feeling among the majority of the people who contact us,” Qutub says. “We are in a sense impacting the ownership rates of Muslim-Americans in a positive way.”

‘Sharia’ financing

Instead of charging interests on a monetary loan, Islamic finance companies generally offer homebuyers a sale, rent or partnership contract on the home.

In the sale model, the Islamic bank purchases the home, immediately sells it to its customer at a mark-up and the customer pays the bank in installments, according to Georgetown University law professor Babback Sabahi, who lectures widely on Islamic financing.

In the rent model, the Islamic bank purchases the home and rents it to the customer in a rent-to-own type agreement.

In the partnership model, says Sabahi, both the Islamic bank and customer purchase the home together. The customer gradually purchases the bank’s share of the home while also paying a fee for occupying the house.

“In order to be done right,” says Sabahi, “the bank needs to truly purchase the asset, own it and then transfer this ownership to its customers. And a trade – as opposed to lending in the conventional sense of the word – is what Sharia signs off on and approves.”

The arrangement works for devout Muslim-American homebuyers because Islam does allow making profit on a trade transaction or the sale of a commodity – in this case the house. The buyers never feel they are paying interest on money.

“We feel we’ve only scratched the service here…with this niche market.” says Qutub of Guidance Residential. “There [are] still plenty of consumers out there of the Muslim faith that don’t even know this option is available.”

Keeping the faith

Sharia financing in the U.S. has accounted for less than $3 billion in home sales over the past 10 years – a small fraction of the total U.S housing market. But Islamic finance companies are making the American dream of home ownership come true for more and more practicing Muslims, like the Sahaks.

“If I can live in America and feel that I own a home that is completely in line with my Islamic system,” says Nabi, “then I guess the pleasure of living in that house would be tenfold.”

“We were very happy that we found an Islamic bank,” Khadijah chimes in. “We didn’t like the other banks. If we want to buy another house it will be from an Islamic bank and I tell my friends that, too. We are more comfortable like this.”

Read more at Middle East Voices: http://middleeastvoices.voa...88819/#ixzz21fN51RvU

Oh, the horror..the horror..

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-25-2012).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
For once I agree with you Rinselberge, it seems muslims are evolving as this video shows. Case and point is that muslim clerics have now said it is OK for one muslim to soddomize another muslim if it is for the greater good of Jihad. So muslims rejoice, you now have Allah's blessing to stretch your anus, but only if the end goal is the planting of explosives insides ones rectum.

Maybe there is hope for these guys after all, hey Rinselberg? This I assume is the new enlightened nature of Islam you were talking about in your previous post. After all, the untolerant muslims of old days certainly wouldn't have allowed such a practice, right? Who knows, maybe some day they will even "evolve" enough to quit the practice of female genital mutiliation on their wives and daughters opening (no pun intended) up the possibility of hiding explosives in their nether regions as well. Then they would truly be civilized, right Rinselberg?

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 07-26-2012).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:
The comparison of Islam and Christianity is a frequent occurance here. I'd like to see the news stories of where ANY Christian group has engaged in the kind of violence that we see emanating from Islam. Where are they?

As for the praying for "but hope and pray for cancer or a car crash, and lets take a moment to bow our heads to pray for the destruction of our enemies", can you please tell me the origin of this phrase:

''But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you''

SHOOT ABORTION DOCS AND BOMBING CLINIC'S
CHRISTIANS HAVE THEIR NUT BELIEVERS TOO

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

SHOOT ABORTION DOCS AND BOMBING CLINIC'S
CHRISTIANS HAVE THEIR NUT BELIEVERS TOO

What? 1/1000, 2/1000,000 That's one of the weakest comparisons I've heard.
Where is the murder and mayhem of the likes of Islam within the Christian community?
Come on ray, your argument is full of holes and you KNOW IT!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:
For once I agree with you Rinselberge, it seems muslims are evolving as this video shows. Case and point is that muslim clerics have now said it is OK for one muslim to soddomize another muslim if it is for the greater good of Jihad. So muslims rejoice, you now have Allah's blessing to stretch your anus, but only if the end goal is the planting of explosives insides ones rectum.

. . .

Maybe there is hope for these guys after all, hey Rinselberg? This I assume is the new enlightened nature of Islam you were talking about in your previous post. After all, the untolerant muslims of old days certainly wouldn't have allowed such a practice, right? Who knows, maybe some day they will even "evolve" enough to quit the practice of female genital mutiliation on their wives and daughters opening (no pun intended) up the possibility of hiding explosives in their nether regions as well. Then they would truly be civilized, right Rinselberg?

So you found another travesty from one of those "Westboro Baptist" type Muslim clerics.

So what?

That idiot in the video that you posted doesn't represent mainstream Islam like the Grand Mufti of Egypt that I posted.

Even if it were only one out of every hundred Muslims that rejects the radical s**t, that's still a lot of decent Muslims worldwide--too many to subject to your regularly repeated undiscriminating, one-size-fits-all kind of slander.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Even if it were only one out of every hundred Muslims that rejects the radical s**t, that's still a lot of decent Muslims worldwide--too many to subject to your regularly repeated undiscriminating, one-size-fits-all kind of slander.

This right here shows how willingly blind you are to the threat of Islam. So you are saying that even if 99% of Muslims are violent savages, because there is a 1% that disagree with the actions of the remaining majority, there is no cause for alarm? Just when I thought you could not get any more clueless, you open your mouth and gift us with a gem like this.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 07-26-2012).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post
If you said the threat of "radical Islam" I would generally (if not totally) agree with you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock