Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
   mom needs callers to her new cellphone!! how about "hows my driving bumber sticker"

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

mom needs callers to her new cellphone!! how about "hows my driving bumber sticker" by uhlanstan
Started on: 09-29-2013 09:27 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 10-01-2013 01:22 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
My new girlfriend got her mom a cell phone for her birthday,,the MOM is a 325 pound black lady, a real heifer & side of beef for a white shark meal ,,& her older lady friends do not have cell phones ,,I need some ideas to improve her calling list,so she gets a lot of calls when meandering down the road In her battered Buick (she needs a lot of seating room) I look very thin when I hangout with her!!
she is to large for the old""my boyfriend is out of town"" that draws more men than a new discount asian massage parlour free promotional car wash
what do you guys think about having a bumper sticker made(only$10) ""hows my driving,cal 555,555-5555 ?? Im sure she would make new many friends
she may not be comming to the Daytona speed way Fiero event at the end of march,this should be a big one!! so get the car ready & plan your trip to the Sunshine state afters months of cold weather, a florida vacation is splendid start with Daytona,,have you ever been inside the track??
then a trip to Disney world & Universal studios will give you a really relaxing vacation ,,you can also take a cruise.. the space center needs to be seen !!
so let the wife or girlfriend in ,to get organized or to make it really interesting invite the wife & girlfried together ..its time they got to know each other !!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post
BACK AWAY FROM THE PIPE !!!!!!!!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

My new girlfriend got her mom a cell phone for her birthday,,the MOM is a 325 pound black lady, a real heifer & side of beef for a white shark meal ,,& her older lady friends do not have cell phones ,,I need some ideas to improve her calling list,so she gets a lot of calls when meandering down the road In her battered Buick (she needs a lot of seating room) I look very thin when I hangout with her!!
she is to large for the old""my boyfriend is out of town"" that draws more men than a new discount asian massage parlour free promotional car wash
what do you guys think about having a bumper sticker made(only$10) ""hows my driving,cal 555,555-5555 ?? Im sure she would make new many friends
she may not be comming to the Daytona speed way Fiero event at the end of march,this should be a big one!! so get the car ready & plan your trip to the Sunshine state afters months of cold weather, a florida vacation is splendid start with Daytona,,have you ever been inside the track??
then a trip to Disney world & Universal studios will give you a really relaxing vacation ,,you can also take a cruise.. the space center needs to be seen !!
so let the wife or girlfriend in ,to get organized or to make it really interesting invite the wife & girlfried together ..its time they got to know each other !!

OK....what did you do with the real 'Stan ????

No ranting against muzzies, libbie, homo's ? not even one ?
You aint the real stan !!!!

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
I would live to see him as a tour guide. Hand him a Microphone hooked into an amp or a portable megaphone.

Ever hear that guy who describes the buxom babes? Stan's like a dirtier version of that guy...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 09-30-2013).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12570 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

OK....what did you do with the real 'Stan ????

No ranting against muzzies, libbie, homo's ? not even one ?
You aint the real stan !!!!

Re-read his first three words...

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I lol'ed
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

I see the Asian massage and spa every time I drive from the DC Metro Area to South Florida. I think it's somewhere in Georgia or South Carolina... I always wonder what goes on in there!!! haha... especially because it says "couples and truckers welcome!"

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I would live to see him as a tour guide. Hand him a Microphone hooked into an amp or a portable megaphone.

Stan on the job:

WARNING: LANGUAGE!
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

No not really.I get to hear his rants all the time on Central Florida fieros forum and at the monthly meetings.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

.......and at the monthly meetings.

He's like that outloud?!
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

He's like that outloud?!

Yes.....It is always a "special" time.
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersDirect Link to This Post

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

He's like that outloud?!

LOL!!!
I always knew he would be
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock