Started on: 12-19-2013 03:17 PM
Replies: 33
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 01-15-2014 12:14 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
Post here when ya get yer presents:
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
I got a little red bag with a lump of coal with no return address.

I think it was sent by my cousin though.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I got a little red bag with a lump of coal with no return address.

I think it was sent by my cousin though.

No that was from me and its not coal, its one of those new black diamonds,

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

No that was from me and its not coal, its one of those new black diamonds,

Steve

Are you kidding?

While that's pretty funny it is a crappy secret santa gift.

I guess I'll try and be better next year. Jeesh!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Are you kidding?

While that's pretty funny it is a crappy secret santa gift.

I guess I'll try and be better next year. Jeesh!

If you're twice as good next year, you'll get 2 lumps .
Keep it up and EPA and Calif APCD will be knocking on your door.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Gift received!

Thank you For the Xmas Present. I don't know what it is yet. It has been confiscated by the xmas police and can't be opened until Xmas!!!!

I argued this shouldn't apply but when pressed for a reason I had nothing with merit!
BTW>
Steve did not send me the coal. He just thinks he is Sooooo funny! LOl
Until I received this gift today I assumed the coal was it.

Oh you real funny guy steve. Chuckle it up!

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 12-21-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Gift received!

Thank you For the Xmas Present. I don't know what it is yet. It has been confiscated by the xmas police and can't be opened until Xmas!!!!

I argued this shouldn't apply but when pressed for a reason I had nothing with merit!
BTW>
Steve did not send me the coal. He just thinks he is Sooooo funny! LOl
Until I received this gift today I assumed the coal was it.

Oh you real funny guy steve. Chuckle it up!

Hey I had you going until you opened my PM so it was worth it. enjoy whatever the real one is.

Steve
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Hey I had you going until you opened my PM so it was worth it. enjoy whatever the real one is.

Steve

The real one is much much better. Awesome even.
Just got back from family xmas party.

with out flash hard to see.

with flash super reflective blinding bright.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
2 days till Christmas..My dirty smelly sock is hung on the gatepost.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting on Santa but he has quite the drive so I'm not worried.

Once it arrives, I'll post here to let you know he was able to find my house in the woods.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2013 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Sweet
PFF
System Bot
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
This space reserved!
*edit* patiently waiting.....
*dbl edit* still waiting.......
*trpl edit* and still waiting........

[This message has been edited by Darksyde (edited 01-09-2014).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
My wife had hidden mine when she picked up the mail. My camera is over at my sisters but I got a box set of 1st season Fringe!! and a good pair of soft gloves!! Thank you Secret Santa!! Yes I know who you are, but I ain't sayin---yet.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2013 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeDirect Link to This Post
Last night I had a message relayed to me from my Secret Santa letting me know FedEx delivered it on the 21st. As such, I went out with my flashlight and after looking at our back door, I checked some of the semi-abandoned houses nearby and finally found the package on the stoop of the house next door. It was one large ice cube after sitting outside in the rain and cold but after thawing it out overnight I was able to open it up and everything inside is perfect!

Included in my ice-bound treasure chest was:

An American Graffiti 'Moments in Time' garage diorama
An 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT 'American Graffiti' edition die-cast car
A Blu-ray DVD of "A Christmas Story"
A DVD of Anchorman and
A DVD 5 Film Comedy collection

I have an idea who my Secret Santa is but I'll hold off for now. I just want to say thank you very much and that you really made my day!

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 12-25-2013).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

otakudude---I'll go ahead and admit to being your SS. You had the misfortune tho, of drawing the one guy here at PFF that just doesn't 'get' comedy very much. Never have other than some of the dry British comedy. Hope you find them funny or at least entertaining.

And thanks for the gloves and Fringe box set.--kinda hard to miss noticing my Secret Santa was from the same town that I sent the DVDs to.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeDirect Link to This Post
For someone who doesn't 'get' comedy all that much, you do have good taste in comedies. I always loved Blazing Saddles and it's great to see it included in the box set!

Originally posted by maryjane:
And thanks for the gloves and Fringe box set.--kinda hard to miss noticing my Secret Santa was from the same town that I sent the DVDs to.

I'm glad you like the gifts I sent. You might want to take a second look at those gloves though. They're not just regular gloves but texting gloves instead. I hope you can use them!

And yah, it was pretty easy figuring out you were my SS once I saw the return address on your package was the same one I sent my gifts to.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Got mine last night A box chuck full of car care supplies, and a USB car adapter and zip ties which always come in handy, thank you secret santa!
Hmm from New york, I have an idea who it is.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-30-2013).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43226 posts
Member since May 2007

I cant keep secret any longer, it was me Pokey! Glad you like it, I shipped it to you straight from the manufacturer. The card with the pens was from me too, so I sent it address-less so you wouldnt get any hints.
Merry Christmas!!!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I cant keep secret any longer, it was me Pokey! Glad you like it, I shipped it to you straight from the manufacturer. The card with the pens was from me too, so I sent it address-less so you wouldnt get any hints.
Merry Christmas!!!

I'm going to put the pens,card and sign in collage frame!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I had no idea it was you. As a matter of fact I thought it was Loki.

I love it. I have a lot of Fiero related stuff I like to hang. This works out perfect!

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I was never assigned a secret santa
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Ugh!

PM me your address, please.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Ya know, you "could" have let TDA know this, a few days earlier...
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
I should have made a list in the original post which listed the names I had matched up...
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I am on vacation until the 5th but I have no doubt there will be one there when I get back!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
NoMoreRicers got me my favorite drink, Courvoisier V.S., and some nice and heavy steel-tip darts. The darts throw well, and the drink tastes good! (I haven't actually opened the bottle yet because I still am going through my V.S.O.P.).

Thanks NoMoreRicers!
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
I bet I know who I am waiting on.......lol
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveDirect Link to This Post
I received mine after returning from Christmas vacation. Thanks. I had some friends kids that received the exact same flashlight from Santa in their stocking and thought I would really like one. Surprise, I received the EXACT same one in my Secret Santa box. Almost everything will be put to good use except the sock with the unknown white substance on it. Thanks for the excellent Secret Santa Gifts!!!!!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDave:

I received mine after returning from Christmas vacation. Thanks. I had some friends kids that received the exact same flashlight from Santa in their stocking and thought I would really like one. Surprise, I received the EXACT same one in my Secret Santa box. Almost everything will be put to good use except the sock with the unknown white substance on it. Thanks for the excellent Secret Santa Gifts!!!!!

Glad to see it arrived!

I know you wanted that flashlight, I felt the power of your intention... You tapped into "The Secret" (MEM's favorite book ever).it's been a bit frightening how much that type of thing has been happening lately...

The sock is the 'smelly sock' I have joked about in the past. It's actually clean.

The 4 GB Flash Drive is meant as a storage of your most important "Oh crap, I'd hate to lose THAT" type stuff. Not really for all of your music, or movies or that sort of thing.

it's low capacity, but it just sits there, doing it's thing. I had made a backup app which would toss a few files on there once a day. I use it on my laptop , because there WILL be a day , during my commute, that it will just die, and even though i could probably get the data off the drive, i have that little guy in there with my really essential code saved there...

Happy 2014!

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-10-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveDirect Link to This Post
I must make sure that the 'smelly sock' makes it way into next years Secret Santa. Thanks again I will put good use to all of these items.

Regards,
David
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Has everyone received their gifts this year? I have not yet but I can only assume it's due to somebody not getting my name. lol At least I would hope that is the reason. I just hope we can end this SS2013 on a good note and not make it that much harder for people to join up in 2014.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
Check your PMs, Darksyde.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-15-2014).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock