16" Primax Rims + Tires for sale by indyfiero2m4
Started on: 04-21-2007 04:40 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: indyfiero2m4 on 04-25-2007 06:40 PM
indyfiero2m4

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2007 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyfiero2m4Send a Private Message to indyfiero2m4Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys,

I have these rims and tires left over from selling my Alero. They aren't the right bolt pattern for my Fiero.

They have both the 5x115 pattern and I beleive 5x114.3 bolt patterns.

These are Primax 16" Rims mounted inside of Ventus HRII 215/55R16 Tires. The rims are in great condition, though they are fairly dirty. They have a few scratches and a little bit of curb rash on one or two of them. All in all they look good. The tires have about 75% tread left on them and have never seen snow. One of the tires has been patched, as it had a small puncture. Another tire has a screw embedded in it that I am afraid to take out, but it looks like it didn't do any damage.

So thats it. I am willing to ship them but I assume its going to be pretty expensive. If someone is seriously interested in them I will get shipping quotes otherwise they can be picked up or I can deliver them within 50kms of Leamington, Ontario for a fee.

I am asking $1000 CDN for them. If you interested e-mail me at indyfiero2m4@hotmail.com dont PM me, I usually dont check them. Post on here that you e-mailed me to make sure I know whos first.

Thanks
Chris
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
indyfiero2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyfiero2m4Send a Private Message to indyfiero2m4Direct Link to This Post
BUMP
flames4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
wait, they have 5x115 and 5x4.5". what about the fieros 5x100... will these work on a fiero?

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street.
... ... !
350ci 400hp/tq SBC, 4 bolt main
Spec Stage 3, Nitrous Oxide, many extras.
87 GT 5-speed Getrag, power everything.

wantafiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2007 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wantafieroSend a Private Message to wantafieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyfiero2m4:

Hey guys,

I have these rims and tires left over from selling my Alero. They aren't the right bolt pattern for my Fiero.

Thanks
Chris

indyfiero2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyfiero2m4Send a Private Message to indyfiero2m4Direct Link to This Post
Noone? One last bump.... im open to offers. I'm open to trades for rims that fit the fiero also.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock