Started on: 04-30-2007 06:37 PM
Replies: 0
Last post by: Gecko on 04-30-2007 06:37 PM
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a Covercraft Front Mask/bra as a temporary fix for the front fascia damage on my 87gt. It arrived Saturday afternoon, after I had already left for the Watkins Glen event. While I was up there a couple of the other fiero gentlemen managed to pull out the damage I had and now all I need is a little touch up paint. I put the mask on to see what it looks like and I just don't care for it. I didn't get it dirty or anything. It's back in its box. I paid $83 for it on amazon.com

I would like to get as close to that $83 amount as possible. I will ship it to the USA for free. If nobody is interested I will just return it to amazon, but I figured I would make it available here first.

Covercraft MM42871 Full Coverage Custom Mask - Pontiac Fiero GT/SE/Indy Pace Car 1985-1989

so all you people with pre-84's or 89 and newer are out of luck LOL

------------------
------------------

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock