3.4 DOHC engines for sale. MUST GO by skstibi
Started on: 04-07-2008 03:19 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: skstibi on 07-13-2008 10:46 PM
skstibi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
I have two 3.4 DOHC engines that I need to get rid of ASAP.
They have well over $2000 in parts and work into them. Valves have been re-faced, heads have been machined, new parts, new Gaskets, extra cylinder heads, enough to build one complete engine and most of the other.
One block is freshly bored and the other is very nice and has factory hone marks in the cylinders. I wanted to use them but I have no time for the project anymore.

MAKE ME AN OFFER! They must go! I am moving and have no room to take them.

[This message has been edited by skstibi (edited 05-02-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
how much for the harness and ECM if you have them? one of the local members here in charleston WV needs one.

his is a 91-93 motor if it makes a difference.

matthew
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
I would rather sell all of it at once. I don't have an ECM but I can get one without much trouble. Would cost me 30 to get it, I don't think there is an engine in the car but the ECM should be there.

One engine is a '92 and the other is a '94 if anyone was wondering.

[This message has been edited by skstibi (edited 04-07-2008).]

skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Make me ANY offer. I may be hoping for less than you might think. I am not asking for anywhere near the amount that has been put into them..

THEY JUST GOTTA GO!
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
750obo. (both)
Anyone doing a swap that needs an engine?
I gotta get rid of them, I am moving and cannot take them... I can't even take my 87 GT with me.

[This message has been edited by skstibi (edited 05-02-2008).]

skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Bump..
Nobody wants them?

If anybody is doing this swap and does not have an engine, leave me a message.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
If only you were closer....

------------------
88 Coupe: Modded 4.9L V8 5 speed
84 Coupe: 4 Cyl 5 speed
www.geocities.com/fast88fiero

skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
I know the feeling.
MusicmanNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MusicmanNESend a Private Message to MusicmanNEDirect Link to This Post
is one of the engines complete right now?? I want a DOHC very badly for my car, as a summer project. my exhaust is SHOT, i tell people not to be bothered by the tail gunner but haven't bothered fixing because i really want to put a new engine in. my email address is Josh_the_mighty@hotmail.com, that's the fastest way to get ahold of me, it could be possible that we could work something out.

[This message has been edited by MusicmanNE (edited 05-03-2008).]

MusicmanNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MusicmanNESend a Private Message to MusicmanNEDirect Link to This Post

MusicmanNE

77 posts
Member since Sep 2007
deleted

[This message has been edited by MusicmanNE (edited 05-03-2008).]

skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
I have the engines AND an exhaust.. hahaha.
I think I have a manual for the engines. I have the wiring and coils and so on.

[This message has been edited by skstibi (edited 05-03-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Need to go asap.
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Well if it makes you feel any better people are interested but your area is to far out of the way. I'd buy them in a heart beat if you were closer. Hell I just purchased one complete from Robs Fieros this past Saturday and had to drive 5 hours to get it, and its a 92'. Do you have any "NEW" parts for these engines you may be willing to ship? I may be interested.

Good luck

Vinny
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
New heads, new cam belt, new main bearings, new (well, the bearings where the cam is in the block on "pushrod" engines), timing chain, timing gear (crank), water pump, timing chain tensioner, total seal gapless rings, and rod bearings. Block is freshly bored 80 over so that is "new" along with the valves. I think two cams and the housing are new.

[This message has been edited by skstibi (edited 05-06-2008).]

fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
is that engine assembled or do you just have the parts? interested in the parts, not the whole engine...
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Well, it is a mostly complete engine just not assembled.
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
I'd take all the bearings and timing belt and timing chain off you if they aren't installed and you want to part it.
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Here we go again. This time with a different story. Found a problem with the other block.
It is a Complete engine minus the pistons. Absolutely everything, I even have the exhaust manifolds. You name it, it is probably there.

Freshly bored (.020 over) block, new heads, complete 1994 top end (everything there). New cam, main, and rod bearings. New cam belt, timing gears, timing chain, water pump. I would say about 1500 (possibly more) into this engine. It was going to be turbocharged, just never got the pistons.

Everything there to build a great engine. It has no pistons but does have EVERYTHING else. Make offer. Must go.
I have a '96 computer if anyone wants it.
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Ok, it must go. Make me any offer for any part. One block needs a sleeve put in it (cost about 80 last time I checked).
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Seriously though...why don't you live closer? I would have already taken these.
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2008 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Would Great Falls Virginia be good enough?
PFF
System Bot
skstibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skstibiSend a Private Message to skstibiDirect Link to This Post
Ok, hell with it. $300 for the one that needs a new sleeve put in. You can choose if you want the '92 or the '94.

I am parting the other one.
Block freshly bored to .030
New heads with valves
Perfect crankshaft
Everything else that goes to the engine. Just ask and you can have it.

I also have a 1996 computer.

[This message has been edited by skstibi (edited 07-13-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock