FS: 86/87 GT Wheels, set of 4 Refinished, never used by Paulv
Started on: 06-03-2009 03:34 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Paulv on 06-04-2009 10:53 AM
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of 86/87 GT wheels that I had refurbished by Wheels OF America a couple of years ago. Paid $440.00 at that time to have them done. They strip the wheels, re-powdercoat & clear the centers to match the Gray of the original, then turn & polish the rim edges. They look like factory new. I added new center discs with the Fiero logo (just like the factory originals). Never had an opportunity to use them on any car I had at the time. Stock tire sizes for the 86/87GT were 205/60/R15 fronts, and 215/60/R15's rear, all rims are the same, 7".
If your rims are looking wornout, these will make a big difference in the look of your car. They will fit on any year/model Fiero.
$375.00 plus shipping.

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
PM sent regarding shipping. These are packed 2 rims per box. Each box with packing weighs approx. 44 lbs, total 2 boxes 88lbs.
Each box is 18x18x18 in size. You can go to UPS site and calculate shipping to you from 60532 zip.

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock