Parting out an 84 MANY nice parts by Jojo22
Started on: 03-12-2011 03:26 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: lurtz on 03-24-2011 12:46 AM
Jojo22

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jojo22Click Here to visit Jojo22's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jojo22Direct Link to This Post
1984 Fiero getting parted out, many nice parts!!

brake and clutch master cylinder look pretty new, as does the washer resevor, rear calipers have less than 200 miles on them as do the rotors (rotors are covered in surface rust from sitting over winter though), non AC car so it has the vent's that I hear could possibly be fit onto later model cars, MY8 econo transmission, interior is pretty shot, but might be usable as molds for custom fiberglass, steel wheels with beauty rings and Pontiac center plastics.

Also have a spare duke sitting next to it, never installed but the junkyard said it ran well with aprox 80K on it.

Any other parts just ask, make offers for what you need, please offer parts at non shipped price, I'd like to know what I would actually be getting out of them, all parts will be shipped from Canton Ohio 44705, which is where the car is if you would like to pick up the parts.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jojo22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jojo22Click Here to visit Jojo22's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jojo22Direct Link to This Post
As a note, if anyone is looking for a parts car, I would accept $500 for the whole care including the extra motor! You would howver need to trailer it out of here.
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
Do you have pictures of the whole car? What's the rust situation like under the carpet in the trunk corners?
Jojo22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jojo22Click Here to visit Jojo22's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jojo22Direct Link to This Post
Have not taken the carpet out, as of not the Tranny, taillights, gas cap door, vent on the drivers side and the lenses out of the dome light are spoken for, however if you still want pics I will go out and grab some!
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
nah was interested in the whole car. thanks
FirstDrCar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarDirect Link to This Post
How much for the transmission?
Jojo22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jojo22Click Here to visit Jojo22's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jojo22Direct Link to This Post
Transmission has been spoken for at $200 plus shipping, if it falls through it will be available for the same price!

Also this car has a good black trunk carpet that was apparently only available in 84.
RyanNierman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanNiermanSend a Private Message to RyanNiermanDirect Link to This Post
Received the Gray Seat Belts, Bolt, and Stereo Wiring Harnesses today. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

JoJo22 is a TRUSTED SELLER!!
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
You have some pictures of the hvac unit from the trunk compartment side?
FirstDrCar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
lurtz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurtzSend a Private Message to lurtzDirect Link to This Post
wow an MY8 up for sale! Dont see that often.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock