Choptop F/S by Kilofox13
Started on: 02-14-2012 09:49 AM
Replies: 28
Last post by: in the clinch on 05-01-2012 09:36 PM
Kilofox13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
It is with deep regret that I'm listing this. But for the moment, my chop top is on the chopping block. I'll be retiring from the military soon, and will be needing some extra funds to cover my upcoming move. Most of you will recognize my car. It was built by F355Spider. I've had it about a year and a half now. Recently it spent some time at Whodeanies getting a new turbo installed, and an over all run through for standard maintenance. Just a quick rundown of whats been done, and then I'll allow the pictures to speak for themselves. It's an 87 GT with about 88K miles on the body. The engine is a turbo 3.4 out of a 95 Camaro. Less than 50K on it. The top is obviously chopped, and it has DOT approved glass. It also comes with 3 sets of wheels. One set has a rim that needs repaired, but the RPF1's and the black OZ wheels are perfect. It's a 5 speed manual. I'm not in a position where I absolutely must sell the car, I just have more important things at the time to invest my $ into. I daily drive this car for work, and commute 30+ miles a day with it. That being said, I will still need a daily driver so I may be willing to work a possible partial trade for something dependable + cash. Anyway, I'm asking $8K or $5K plus a decent daily driver. Onto the pics.....

Any questions can be directed to me via e-mail @ Kilofox13@gmail.com

The car is located in Millbrook, Alabama.

[This message has been edited by Kilofox13 (edited 04-15-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Damn... I wanted this car when it was for sale the first time
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
It's a lot closer to you now! Alabama is right down the road, TX was a long haul!
McHoffa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McHoffaSend a Private Message to McHoffaDirect Link to This Post
other than the paint job, that is exactly everything I want in a Fiero... oh, how I wish I had the cash right now!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Wow! You should PM Leroy. He's looking for a choptop.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Madcurl. I will. I didn't see any "wanted" ads.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Had someone ask for more pics under the hood, and the interior, so here ya go. I took them today with my cell, during my lunchbreak.

Under the hood:

Under the trunk lid:

Inside:

No rips or tears in the seats:
SC_86_GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC_86_GTSend a Private Message to SC_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
What or who's rear spoiler is on your car?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC_86_GT:

What or who's rear spoiler is on your car?

It is a one off..Hand made one of a kind.....
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Mike aka F355Spider made it. He did all the body work.
mnstrfiero

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mnstrfieroSend a Private Message to mnstrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Awesome Fiero!
PFF
System Bot
zach99zulu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zach99zuluSend a Private Message to zach99zuluDirect Link to This Post
Wow.... I'm seriously considering flying out there....
SC_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC_86_GTSend a Private Message to SC_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car. Good luck with your sell.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Thank you for the compliments. I'd like to emphasize, I do not NEED to sell the car, so my price is pretty firm. I feel it's a fair price considering the modifications to the car, and the going rate of a stock run of the mill GT these days. I've already turned down a few offers, some were insulting, others were just not quite what I was looking for. Pretty much the only thing that I'm willing to negotiate on is if you have a trade + cash. Maybe the offer I fielded this morning misread my asking price of $8,000. The 5K is WITH a decent daily driver trade included. Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I simply realize the value of my car. Thank you for looking....
McHoffa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McHoffaSend a Private Message to McHoffaDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't take less than 8K for it... I'd pay it in a heartbeat if I was ready to buy right now. I'd be there tomorrow! I just hope I can find a deal like this when I AM ready to buy.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
more pics here....

My Fiero Photobucket folder...
McHoffa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McHoffaSend a Private Message to McHoffaDirect Link to This Post
love this pic between the vette and challenger... I haven't actually seen a choptop in person so it's hard to visualize just how low the top is!

zach99zulu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zach99zuluSend a Private Message to zach99zuluDirect Link to This Post
Can you make a video of yourself sitting in the drivers seat and moving the camera around to simulate the visibility to outside of the car? Looking at it from the outside, doesn't look like there is much visibility and there are only a couple pics showing from the interior.
zach99zulu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zach99zuluSend a Private Message to zach99zuluDirect Link to This Post

zach99zulu

30 posts
Member since Feb 2012
Also, how did you get the Fiero engine cover piece onto the 3.4? I don't know much how that would work.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zach99zulu:

Also, how did you get the Fiero engine cover piece onto the 3.4? I don't know much how that would work.

Thats the same intake from the 2.8L. They have matching bolts.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by McHoffa:

love this pic between the vette and challenger... I haven't actually seen a choptop in person so it's hard to visualize just how low the top is!

There's a pic in the folder of a 42" Irok off my Jeep next to the chop, and the tire is taller! I can try to get a video from inside. Visibility in the front and sides is fine, but the rear sucks with the speaker boxes i have in it, but those aren't included in the vehicle sale anyway. The boxes can be but the speakers will be going in my Jeep since they are waterproof marine speakers. The intake question was already answered. Thanks, GADjet!
PFF
System Bot
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
So faaaaaaaar aaaaaaway! Another choptop so faaaaar aaaaaway! Beautiful car. Good luck on the sale. Damn!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I think your asking price is way cheap! When I was looking for a choptop I was in for way over that amount. Hell, its around $5k just for the chop not to mention a clean car and motor mods. Your car is beautiful...always admired it. I saw it when we were up at Whodeanies. Man, I wanted to drive it!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 04-15-2012).]

Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
To the top...
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful Car.
GMEFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMEFieroSend a Private Message to GMEFieroDirect Link to This Post
I have never really been a fan of chop tops but this one has made me a believer. I almost tempted to put in a offer if I didnt have a project currently under way. Beautiful car sir and a free bump for you!
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Sale pending.....
McHoffa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McHoffaSend a Private Message to McHoffaDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you've got a sale pending, but I honestly was hoping it wouldn't sell so I could get it next year from you
in the clinch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for in the clinchSend a Private Message to in the clinchDirect Link to This Post
Where are you at in Millbrook? Im in Prattville i would like to come by and look at it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock