Custom Fiero GT style seat skins for sale on eBay by What about Bob
Started on: 04-05-2012 03:19 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: What about Bob on 04-12-2012 08:16 AM
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
I have some Custom Fiero GT style seat skins for sale on eBay.
Click here to see

[This message has been edited by What about Bob (edited 04-08-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2012 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Here's the listing plus pics:

Custom Fiero GT style seat skins for sale, dark brown

I have a set of custom Fiero GT style seat skins in dark brown, thick cloth fabric that feels like the stock 86-87 GT style seats. I've pointed out the few minor wear flaws in the pictures. The flaws are where the fabric has been worn down. I'm not sure how the damage occurred. I bought them with the flaws already. They don’t seem to be burns as the edges aren’t hard as a burn hole would be. There are no holes or tears. There is no dry rot. The fabric is strong and supportive. The padding is thick and comfortable. The piping on the driver’s side has a small pick in it, but could easily be glued down. These would look great in a camel or tan interior Fiero to compliment the dark brown accents already in the cars. I bought these with the intent to replace my suede and sheepskin seat skins in my 84 Fiero, but have decided to go with leather. These are just the skins, not the entire seats. You will have to remove your existing skins from your seats and replace them with these using hog rings.

In looking at the pictures closer, I see that it appears that there is a stain or mark across the front of the passenger seat's top half. This is not the case. The skins are as clean as a whistle. This is just a "carpet mark" in the fabric due to its thickness. You know, like vacuum cleaner marks on freshly cleaned carpet...(don't know how else to describe it). Ultimately, there is no real mark...

Again, let me make clear: These are just the skins, not the entire seats.
Thanks for looking!

[This message has been edited by What about Bob (edited 04-08-2012).]

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
I think these brown seat skins go well with the 84 Doeskin interior.

Thanks,
Bob

What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
ttt
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
one more time

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock