Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Blue T-Top (RottinBlue)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Blue T-Top (RottinBlue) by johnyrottin
Started on: 10-08-2017 10:47 AM
Replies: 4 (965 views)
Last post by: fiero77 on 10-13-2017 07:34 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Description: 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT 2.8L V6, original survivor sold as-is. Blue was only available in this one year run. A link to my history with this car is here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094896.html

Craigslist ad here:

https://wichita.craigslist....blue/6337646653.html

I easily have over $6500 into this Blue lady. Everything done to this vehicle has been to a high standard demonstrated by the love I have for these cars and the fact this one was to be my daughter’s. Engine starts, runs and pulls smoothly and strongly and sounds great. Automatic transmission shifts smoothly and easily. Pop-up headlights have been completely disassembled and thoroughly rebuilt including new powder coating. Dash gauges, cruise control, interior lights, trunk pop, and A/C and heater controls all work. Original AM/FM/Cassette has been properly replaced with a Pontiac AM/FM/CD player. Connections were made with brand new plugs and all connections are properly soldered and heatshrink protected. Car was treated to four new tires and a new windshield 5,000 miles ago. All owner's manuals included. Car shows as a low-mileage example, appears to have been well cared-for for by its previous owners and shows little interior and exterior wear. I drive her every week and she runs and drives great.

Interior: Seats are in mint condition. Dash has zero cracks and is in mint condition. T-Top interior trim is beautiful and has been reconditioned to be a proper color match again. Seals are tight and have no leaks. I’ve had a few T-Top Fieros over the years and 40 total Fieros and this is by far the quietest one I’ve owned. Center console is mint and the gear indicator has been reconditioned to be original bright orange.

Mechanical/Chassis: Engine has just over 92,000 miles and runs excellent. I have had no issues driving around town or on Kansas to Illinois runs. Engine temp gauge shows engine running cool. The car has zero rust in the areas known in Fieros to be problem zones. Under the battery tray is perfect as is under the trunk carpet on the RHS. The underbody is rust free as is the cradle. I never took her out in the winter so no salt roads!

Exterior: Original Fiero blue is intact and shines as new. Tail lights are MINT!!! Rims are in good condition but could easily be brought to mint by having the plastic coating taken off. Tutorials are available on Fiero.nl (Pennocks Fiero Forum), our go to source for all things Fiero. GT rear windows have a small bit of hazing but no breaks.

Mileage: Mileage is true and correct. 

History: There is a good link for the history of the Pontiac Fiero here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_Fiero

If the links do not work just copy and paste them into your browser. First $3,900.00 takes her. PM me and we can chat. I would like to have her gone by Oct 15th as I will be leaving the country on Oct 17th long term.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-08-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2017 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car good price. Where are you headed? Take it with you
fiero77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnyrottin where can this car be seen, in st. Louis?
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2017 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one is with me in Wichita. She is really a nice solid GT!!!
fiero77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've liked this car ever since the first time I saw it on here. Unfortunately I'm too far away to come look at it before you leave. Are you going to store it until you return?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock