Started on: 10-08-2017 11:18 AM
Replies: 6 (1100 views)
Last post by: tshark on 10-13-2017 07:32 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2017 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Description: 1984 Pontiac Fiero Indianapolis 500 Pace Car, original survivor sold as-is. A link to some of my history with this car is here:

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...9102&style=printable

Craigslist ad here:

https://stlouis.craigslist....-500/6337671465.html

I easily have over $10,000 into this Indy over the years. Everything done to this vehicle has been to a high standard demonstrated by the love I have for these cars. Engine starts, runs and pulls smoothly and strongly and sounds great. 4 speed transmission shifts smoothly and easily with no pop-outs. Pop-up headlights have been completely disassembled and thoroughly rebuilt including new powder coating and brushes. Dash gauges, cruise control, interior lights, trunk pop, and A/C and heater controls all work. Original AM/FM/Cassette has been properly reconditioned. All owner's manuals included. Car shows as a low-mileage example, appears to have been well cared-for for by its previous owners and shows little interior and exterior wear. I used to drive her four days a week and my MERA on Fridays. I will include all the non-original extras for this Indy (well over $600 worth) at a $3,900 sale or $3500 for just the Indy as original. Im pretty motivated to sell do shoot me a PM and lets chat on the phone and get a deal done!

Interior: Seats are in great condition with the typical Indy leather rub on the drivers side bolster. Dash has zero cracks on the top. Sunroof is intact. Seals are tight and have no leaks. Center console is mint.

Mechanical/Chassis: Engine has just under 60,000 miles and runs excellent. I have had no issues driving around town or on Kansas to Illinois runs, or farther. Engine temp gauge shows engine running cool. The car has zero rust in the areas known in Fieros to be problem zones. Under the battery tray is perfect as is under the trunk carpet on the RHS. The underbody is rust free as is the cradle. I never took her out in the winter so no salt roads!

Exterior: Original Fiero white is intact and shines but is not show quality. Tail lights are MINT!!! Rims are in mint. Has the Indy over the roof scoop, Indy pace car dash mat, leather matching center console drink tray, Fiero trunk cover, and sunroof bag.

Mileage: Mileage is true and correct. 

History: There is a good link for the history of the Pontiac Fiero here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_Fiero

If the links do not work just copy and paste them into your browser.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-08-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2017 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car looks super nice. If I were to sell one of my cars I be out to look at it as fast as I could get there. I hope it goes to a good home. Good luck.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder if my wife will allow me to buy a 3rd Fiero from Illinois ? lol

If you still have it after winter ill be doing some haggling with you lol
Dylpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2017 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I check the St. Louis Craigslist ads daily and have my routine search items of "Fiero" and "SHO", saw your ad pop up a few days ago and immediately caught my eye! Beautiful looking car! Unfortunately not in the market to buy, as my Fiero is one that would also show up in the same search field lol. Just thought I'd say it looks great and good luck with the sale! I'm sure you'll find a buyer at that price and condition!

[This message has been edited by Dylpro (edited 10-10-2017).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2017 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all for the positive responses. Looks like she is sold. Ill keep y'all posted.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indy is sold! New owner is in St Louis!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post up, y'all. Who bought it?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock