Started on: 01-06-2002 03:17 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: LS1swap on 01-06-2002 12:48 PM
GTDude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeDirect Link to This Post
Would love to have T-tops and just wondering if it's possible to install them or have them installed reasonably. I think they really MAKE the Fiero personally. I'm much more impressed by t tops than a v8 engine. But that's just me. Fiero's just look so damn cool with the tops out! Thanks for any responses.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTDude

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeDirect Link to This Post
This is what I'm talking about......isn't this one of the kewlest Fiero's you've ever seen.....I have it on my desktop. I drool and lust after it. The T-Tops just make it tho. I forget which member owns it...someone please tell me. Oh, if you need a larger pic let me know........LOL.
LS1swap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LS1swapClick Here to visit LS1swap's HomePageSend a Private Message to LS1swapDirect Link to This Post
As long as you don't have a sun roof now a custom auto care type shop should be able to install a pair. There must be a generic brand that will fit. C&C the ones in the picture are no longer in business. I agree with you about that car... very impressive I guess he made the lower air dam him self. I wish I had that talent.
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
that car is skitime's he has a few new mods coming out on his car that he isnt telling about. also he's doing a SC3800 swap this winter. yes a very nice car.

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow
SSFiero@Aol.com

T-top Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for T-top FieroSend a Private Message to T-top FieroDirect Link to This Post
Installing T-tops is not all that hard to do, I have done two installs myself. The hardest part is finding all the T-top parts in the first place.

LS1swap, T-tops can be installed in cars with or without a sunroof.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
If you can find a junk Fiero, with a good T top set on it, you can have the roof removed and grafted on to yours. It's held on by a lot of rivets. Just have the T top roof cut off at the pillars. Drill out all the rivets and match it up to your roof afetr the appropiate trimming. I think Skitime has pictures of this and a procedure to do this also.

------------------

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Try this link.. Still has complete, original Fiero t-top kits!!!
http://www.fieroparts.com/

------------------

1988 Formula 2.8L V6 5 speed Getrag
(Runs smooth, shifts crisp, stored winters, red and shiny all over!)

LS1swap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LS1swapClick Here to visit LS1swap's HomePageSend a Private Message to LS1swapDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by T-top Fiero:
Installing T-tops is not all that hard to do, I have done two installs myself. The hardest part is finding all the T-top parts in the first place.

LS1swap, T-tops can be installed in cars with or without a sunroof.

That makes sense I guess you could weld in a support between them. I don't know, but doesn't anyone make a set of after-market tops that will fit?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock