Kent-Moore GM Service Tools Catalog by ct
Started on: 05-11-2003 06:21 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: 87GTZ34 on 05-11-2003 09:38 PM
ct

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2003 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ctSend a Private Message to ctDirect Link to This Post
Is this (Kent-Moore GM Service Tools Catalog) something that might be useful to have?

Thanks.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2003 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Kent-Moore does indeed make many of the specialty tools for GM. Good find.

There aren't very many special tools needed to work on Fiero for most people. A decent set of Metric wrenches and some torx bits. A 7mm Nut driver for interior work.

The terminal release and crimping tools for Weather Pack and the various other Dephi/Packard electrical connectors are good to have. Kent-Moore has the tools for all of them. Anyone building wiring regularly needs these tools.

People doing work inside the various GM transmissions should find that catalog usefull. There are a number of special tools called for to do that job.

There are some special tools for the engine but most can be done without. They do make a neet tool for stuffing in the single piece rear main seals.

------------------
Screamin' Yellow Zonkers... If it's Screaming and Yellow, I aint eatin it.

87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2003 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post
I use the factory service manuals to get the tool number and the Kent-Moore webpage to order them. I haven't needed any for the Fiero thus far only some of the DOHC tools.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock