Started on: 12-07-2010 07:11 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: weaselbeak on 12-14-2010 09:44 PM
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Now that's some cool sh*t.
IP: Logged
BillS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BillSSend a Private Message to BillSDirect Link to This Post
You guys might want to take a look at the engine itself http://www.youtube.com/watc...muc8nYsE&feature=fvw

Far better than the Quad 4, which in turn was an interesting engine in its day.

A small turbo swap and a bit of tuning gets you this: http://www.youtube.com/watc...pIHo&feature=related
Nice little Cavalier doing 11 second 1/4 on 330 rwp
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
If you are a Very experiened gearhead with a superior knowledge of auto electronics & your lady has boocoo Dinero,s to assist ,the eco is the way to go .
IF you are an average gear head ,WORKING FOR A LIVING ,GO with the Quad 4
THE MORE COMPEX A SWAP IS,, THE LESS CHANCE OF COMPLETION BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER/SWAPPER
KIT CARS & COMPLEX SWAPS?? BAH HUMBUGGY
more people want the ecotec,been available since the early 90s,cheap enough for 12 years
.THE QUAD 4 IS FAR SUPERIOR CHOICE,not even a contest
..THE ECO TEC IS THE WAY TO GO,if deep pockets ,
REMEMBER ,,MOST ECO TECH SWAPS WILL NEVER SEE COMPLETION,BECAUSE THE ELECTRICAL STUFF IS BEYOND MOST & EXPENSIVE
THIS POST IS BASED ON MY 50 YEARS AS scum SCOOTER TRASH & GEARHEAD, & WALKING PAST THE FAILED kit cars & SWAPS IN THE GARAGE

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 12-14-2010).]

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by uhlanstan:

If you are a Very experiened gearhead with a superior knowledge of auto electronics & your lady has boocoo Dinero,s to assist ,the eco is the way to go .
IF you are an average gear head ,WORKING FOR A LIVING ,GO with the Quad 4
THE MORE COMPEX A SWAP IS,, THE LESS CHANCE OF COMPLETION BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER/SWAPPER
KIT CARS & COMPLEX SWAPS?? BAH HUMBUGGY
more people want the ecotec,been available since the early 90s,cheap enough for 12 years
.THE QUAD 4 IS FAR SUPERIOR CHOICE,not even a contest
..THE ECO TEC IS THE WAY TO GO,if deep pockets ,
REMEMBER ,,MOST ECO TECH SWAPS WILL NEVER SEE COMPLETION,BECAUSE THE ELECTRICAL STUFF IS BEYOND MOST & EXPENSIVE
THIS POST IS BASED ON MY 50 YEARS AS scum SCOOTER TRASH & GEARHEAD, & WALKING PAST THE FAILED kit cars & SWAPS IN THE GARAGE [QUOTE].....................................................................................................................................................

I'm afraid I need to agree with that. If you have money, it's a whole different deal than if you have to save and scrimp. Cost effective, the Q4 wins.

[This message has been edited by weaselbeak (edited 12-14-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock