Clutch Pedal Replacement by Bdub
Started on: 09-24-2009 05:28 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: neph on 10-12-2011 09:58 AM
Bdub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BdubSend a Private Message to BdubDirect Link to This Post
I thought the loop was up but I guess in my mix of frustration and excitement I didn't transfer what I saw in the picture to what I was doing under the dash. I'm so sick of climbing out of the car!
IP: Logged
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 291
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
bump
Darkflood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkfloodSend a Private Message to DarkfloodDirect Link to This Post
Finally I am a member of this great forum. I also am in the process of replacing my clutch pedal. I bought the one from fierostore along with two of the bushings. I guess my question is do those bushings replace the the big white bushing on the right hand side of the new pedal assembly? I pried the old one off and broke it trying to put it on the new pedal...Thanks.
Darkflood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkfloodSend a Private Message to DarkfloodDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind. Once I actually READ the thread insted of skimming and looking at the pictures, I fingered it out......Duh.
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Just replaced my clutch pedal, Thanks for all the help guys!
neph

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nephSend a Private Message to nephDirect Link to This Post
Koodos to Bloozberry for the instructions and photos. Replaced my clutch pedal and bushings over the weekend...had to remove the seat so I could lie on by back and it took me the better part of 4 hours, but I got it! It was a pain as I had to cram a wrench up one side and a wratchet on the other...but it's installed.

Note: I loosened the two 13mm bolts for the bracket and it didn't leave me enough room to pull the pedal off...so I removed the bracket completely (replaced master at the same time). Got it back in though. I also found relacing the spring very easy...I just pried it back over the pedal using a long screw driver. Now of course I have adjustments to make with the cruise switch, but nothing major.

Great set of instructions here!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock